Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Uvalde shooting

Load Metric
    If what I heard was true today the IC aka the police chief needs to immediately resign. HOW THE FUCK did he not have a fucking radio for an hour plus. JFC could nobody share or for Fs sake bring him one or something. This is literally the epitome of incompetence and sheer idiocy. The Incident Commander not having a radio is just incomprehensible. For fucks sake I did lose my county radio on a fire scene one day and it wasn’t found for a couple days (somebody else had picked it up when I dropped it on the scene of a wreck). Ended up witnessing and calling in a TT wreck the next day this was well before the days of cell phones everywhere.

I just don’t get how this moron as the Incident Commander had no radio on scene and nobody had two functional brain cells to get him one he could use. Hell was the one in his car broken too??

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    If what I heard was true today the IC aka the police chief needs to immediately resign. HOW THE FUCK did he not have a fucking radio for an hour plus. JFC could nobody share or for Fs sake bring him one or something. This is literally the epitome of incompetence and sheer idiocy. The Incident Commander not having a radio is just incomprehensible. For fucks sake I did lose my county radio on a fire scene one day and it wasn’t found for a couple days (somebody else had picked it up when I dropped it on the scene of a wreck). Ended up witnessing and calling in a TT wreck the next day this was well before the days of cell phones everywhere.

I just don’t get how this moron as the Incident Commander had no radio on scene and nobody had two functional brain cells to get him one he could use. Hell was the one in his car broken too??
    You mental midget. Comparing an incidental action to a stimulus action confirms you as mentally deficient

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You mental midget. Comparing an incidental action to a stimulus action confirms you as mentally deficient
    Seriously Fuck off Les.. Anybody with two functioning brain cells not pickled by years of alcohol and other substance abuse would find an incident commander without a radio unacceptable dipshit. It literally means he wasnt in control of the situation one bit which is unforgiveable in a life and death situation such as Uvalde or anythingelse with a MCI situation (MCI is Mass Casualty Incident for those who dont know or in Les case too fucking drunk to figure it out). He wasnt in contact then with anybody on the scene including other responding agencies which he had to be. This is so far beyond any violation of the Incident Command System that all first responders and potential scene leads/commanders are all required now by the Feds to go through and he clearly did.. This was basic ICS 100,200 level failures. (100 and 200 are the first primary levels all First Responders take) as well as ICS 700 which is required for all supervisors and above (including an idiotic police chief).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Seriously Fuck off Les.. Anybody with two functioning brain cells not pickled by years of alcohol and other substance abuse would find an incident commander without a radio unacceptable dipshit. It literally means he wasnt in control of the situation one bit which is unforgiveable in a life and death situation such as Uvalde or anythingelse with a MCI situation (MCI is Mass Casualty Incident for those who dont know or in Les case too fucking drunk to figure it out). He wasnt in contact then with anybody on the scene including other responding agencies which he had to be. This is so far beyond any violation of the Incident Command System that all first responders and potential scene leads/commanders are all required now by the Feds to go through and he clearly did.. This was basic ICS 100,200 level failures. (100 and 200 are the first primary levels all First Responders take) as well as ICS 700 which is required for all supervisors and above (including an idiotic police chief).
    You are a dead failure, an imbecilic loser. Wring your stupid hands over every detail about the incident except the most important one. That person should have never held a semi automatic weapon.

Idiot. Idiots.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

You are a dead failure, an imbecilic loser. Wring your stupid hands over every detail about the incident except the most important one. That person should have never held a semi automatic weapon.

Idiot. Idiots.

MAYBE ITS TIME FOR YOU TO SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN ON HERE FOR GOOD, FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR MENTAL HEALTH AND OBVIOUS SUBSTANCE ABUSE ISSUES. GETTING PRETTY BORING WATCHING YOU LASH OUT AT RANDOM PPL WHILST MAKING ZERO FUCKING SENSE.

SHUT IT DOWN LESLIE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

Idiot. Idiots.

MAYBE ITS TIME FOR YOU TO SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN ON HERE FOR GOOD, FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR MENTAL HEALTH AND OBVIOUS SUBSTANCE ABUSE ISSUES. GETTING PRETTY BORING WATCHING YOU LASH OUT AT RANDOM PPL WHILST MAKING ZERO FUCKING SENSE.

SHUT IT DOWN LESLIE.
    EAT SHIT FAGGOT. MR. CAPS CANNOT BRING HIMSELF TO TALK TO A POINT. ARE YOU DWAI?
    BTW, WHILST? GET THE FUCK OFF THIS PLANET YOU ALT WHITE GAY TRANS MORON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

SHUT IT DOWN LESLIE.
    EAT SHIT FAGGOT. MR. CAPS CANNOT BRING HIMSELF TO TALK TO A POINT. ARE YOU DWAI?
    BTW, WHILST? GET THE FUCK OFF THIS PLANET YOU ALT WHITE GAY TRANS MORON
    THERE IS NO BIGGaR FAGGOT THAN A NORTH AMERICAN WHO USES THE WORD WHILST. NO BIGGaR.

Comments

1marley1: Absolute truth

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    ITS SO EASY TO LURE THE REAL LES OUT TO PLAY. THE RIGHT WING WEST COAST CONSERVATIVE LES.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ITS SO EASY TO LURE THE REAL LES OUT TO PLAY. THE RIGHT WING WEST COAST CONSERVATIVE LES.

RIGHT, BUT YOU DON'T WANT THE REAL LIMITLES TO SHOW UP AT YOUR DOOR. WE WILL BOTH GO TO HELL

DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS

NO I DON'T HAVE A GUN

Last edited by limitles; 06-04-2022 at 05:15 AM.

Load Metric
    Name:  FA9BABBE-1BEF-49A4-B677-EEC69CB13155.png
Views: 334
Size:  271.3 KB

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    You would think a president who ran on “build back better” which inherently includes government job creation would back a nation wide full arrest power cop at every public school in the country.

Sounds like a win from 100 different perspectives….. except politically.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    You would think a president who ran on “build back better” which inherently includes government job creation would back a nation wide full arrest power cop at every public school in the country.

Sounds like a win from 100 different perspectives….. except politically.
    huh. I never thought of that.

How are the Colt prices btw. Keep us posted.

Load Metric
    to bad these guys weren't there could have been a different outcome?

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    so i havent read this today but im gonna assume that I already posted more like JEWVALDE and cast more aspersions on todges people

Load Metric

Grew up in nearby Deerfield, about as Norman Rockwell as a place can get. What a piece of shit country.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Supposedly the shooter is a pro choice activist who was upset by the overturning of Roe v Wade.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    At least Illinois gun laws clearly work.

Should be rolled out nationwide for sure.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  2019.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  650.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Supposedly the shooter is a pro choice activist who was upset by the overturning of Roe v Wade.
    If he had been aborted, this would have never happened.

Thread Information