OK, this is dumb, but if you like tinkering to make a thing .001% better, here's a bug for you.

Chrome browser, desktop version, which deletes cookies when all tabs are closed, so I end up logging in to pfa often. My go-to pages are New Posts and Usercp. Lets say I go to usercp.php, and have to log in. I have 2 choices. There is a login box in the upper right hand corner, and there's the big vbulletin box in the center of the screen. Both offer 3 options, username, password, and 'Remember me?' box.

If I log in from the big box place, I get thanked and redirected to the usercp page. If I log in with the top right box, I get told
Name:  Screenshot 2022-05-25 9.46.54 PM.png
Views: 448
Size:  46.9 KB

Of course, if I hit any link from there, I AM logged in and everything works, its just that single "invalid redirect" always has shown up in recent years. Obv not important in any way, but if you are bored some night...

One of my fav things about this place is that you always added in new features when asked and fixed everything that ever needed fixing. I'd never even mention this to any other board admin because it'd be summarily ignored as incredibly unimportant, which it is. But if you like tinkering, this one's maybe an easy one. IDK.