Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: So monkeypox is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Load Metric
    The simple fact is they know how it’s spread yet they don’t care.

The strange allure of letting a stranger you just met at a bar/bathhouse/adult bookstore/rally fuck you in the ass is too strong with this “group”.

And the media refuses to call them out on it, yet had no problem condemning those of us who wouldn’t wear masks.

Load Metric
    The average gay man will have over 1,000 sexual partners in his lifetime. The vast majority being anonymous.

Love is love, bro!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    The average gay man will have over 1,000 sexual partners in his lifetime. The vast majority being anonymous.

Love is love, bro!!

Of course they are anonymous…..they can’t see who is on the other side of that glory hole!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Even CNBC is begrudgingly admitting that 98-99% of the cases are gay men.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/23/who-...emergency.html

Lewis, the WHO’s monkeypox expert, said 99% of cases reported outside Africa are among men and 98% of infections are among men who have sex with men, primarily those who have had multiple, recent anonymous or new sexual partners. The virus has been detected outside the gay community, but transmission has been low so far. The CDC confirmed monkeypox in two children on Friday.

It's unclear how the two children got it, but I have to imagine they're big time outliers.

I don't think the media is going to push this one very hard, though, because it will just make gay men look bad, and while some on the far left believe gay men to be privileged misogynists, many others don't want any story which could paint them in a bad light.

Needless to say, given that I've gone over 50 years on this planet without the desire to bang another dude, I feel pretty safe from monkeypox.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Love is love, bro!!
    It's very clear how this happens, too.

Most dudes have a very high sex drive (especially while under 45), and the limiting factor is women. If straight guys could go to a bar or on some app and just say, "Wanna go somewhere and fuck?" and often be successful, they'd be constantly doing this. However, getting female strangers to have sex with you requires at least some effort (even for the easy ones), so this holds back the number of female partners for almost all men, unless they either want to pay for it or are super good looking.

Gay dudes don't have this limiting factor, so if they want to quickly find a new stranger to bang, it's very easy.

Comments

devidee: Jesus bro

dwai: homophobic

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Love is love, bro!!

Most dudes have a very high sex drive (especially while under 45), and the limiting factor is women. If straight guys could go to a bar or on some app and just say, "Wanna go somewhere and fuck?" and often be successful, they'd be constantly doing this. However, getting female strangers to have sex with you requires at least some effort (even for the easy ones), so this holds back the number of female partners for almost all men, unless they either want to pay for it or are super good looking.

Gay dudes don't have this limiting factor, so if they want to quickly find a new stranger to bang, it's very easy.
    This is true even when the legs give out.

Hoping our own mickeytires is being cautious.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Love is love, bro!!

druff not every gay guy wants to fuck you breh

Load Metric
    Name:  0AD3647D-05EE-46A9-B70F-03A097B66EC8.jpeg
Views: 308
Size:  157.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Agree. I'm old now, so most wouldn't want me.

30 years ago was a different story. They were all over the BBS scene because there was a still a stigma against being an out gay in the late '80s/early '90s. so this was a way they could safely find one another. That's all well and good, but they also loved to message the teen boys and early 20s guys, asking if they "like guys at all", even guys listed as straight. I got tons of that shit for years, and then it pretty much stopped cold once I was around 23.

Load Metric
    https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/25/who-...mmunities.html

WHO and the liberal media realize they are losing the public relations battle as most understand they are not at risk unless they are taking it in the old Hoo Hoo.

Load Metric

Love is love, bro!!
    Damnit where is OSA when we need him to chime in.. No wait.. Oh crap.. Did he get the Pox??

Load Metric
    Even CNBC is begrudgingly admitting that 98-99% of the cases are gay men.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/23/who-...emergency.html

Lewis, the WHO’s monkeypox expert, said 99% of cases reported outside Africa are among men and 98% of infections are among men who have sex with men, primarily those who have had multiple, recent anonymous or new sexual partners. The virus has been detected outside the gay community, but transmission has been low so far. The CDC confirmed monkeypox in two children on Friday.

It's unclear how the two children got it, but I have to imagine they're big time outliers.

I don't think the media is going to push this one very hard, though, because it will just make gay men look bad, and while some on the far left believe gay men to be privileged misogynists, many others don't want any story which could paint them in a bad light.

Needless to say, given that I've gone over 50 years on this planet without the desire to bang another dude, I feel pretty safe from monkeypox.
    Supposedly both kids have direct familial connection to homosexual men.. which begs the question how the fuck did the kids get it from daddy?? (vomit).

Load Metric
    Agree. I'm old now, so most wouldn't want me.

30 years ago was a different story. They were all over the BBS scene because there was a still a stigma against being an out gay in the late '80s/early '90s. so this was a way they could safely find one another. That's all well and good, but they also loved to message the teen boys and early 20s guys, asking if they "like guys at all", even guys listed as straight. I got tons of that shit for years, and then it pretty much stopped cold once I was around 23.
    Shit I still get hit on AdultFriendFinder by gay dudes and my profile is clear Im straight as hell and Im above 30.

Gold
    Load Metric
    MP is pretty much a gay STD, the amount of media coverage is absurd. That being said imagine being a 100% straight dude and somehow catching it, that'd be fucked up lol.

Load Metric
    “A twitter user called Babe the Pig Boy recounted his experience contracting monkeypox in a series of posts last week. He admitted to engaging in sex with almost 40 men over a week and drinking a *blank*-ton of human urine. Presumably at least one of those 40 men gave it to him.”

Love is love, bro!!

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: OSA is now Babe the pig boy?

Load Metric
    “A twitter user called Babe the Pig Boy recounted his experience contracting monkeypox in a series of posts last week. He admitted to engaging in sex with almost 40 men over a week and drinking a *blank*-ton of human urine. Presumably at least one of those 40 men gave it to him.”

Love is love, bro!!
    that's just gay pride you bigot! it's 2022 ffs!

Load Metric
    Unfortunately the one open gay man of this forum totally fits druffs perception of gays.

Where is one step anyways?

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20220726-180132_Reddit.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  419.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Love is love, bro!!
    Damnit where is OSA when we need him to chime in.. No wait.. Oh crap.. Did he get the Pox??
    Druff what the hell is wrong with the forum it changed OSA's name to OSA.

AGAIN WTF.. Is there something taboo in writing ONE STEPS name??

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20220726-180132_Reddit.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  419.1 KB
    So they are admitting we are NOT at risk of this unless you are sticking your cock in another man’s garbage dump.

Appreciate the honestly for once City of New York.

Thread Information