Thread: Bring Brittney home!

Load Metric

Bring Brittney home!

Russia's playing with fire here imo with Britney Griner is a basketball Superstar here woman's

https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id...ention-hearing

they better really think about the Gamesmanship here imo...

Comments

FRANKRIZZO:

Load Metric
    Think poor Brittney is learning that no one gives two shits about the WNBA. Even libs have been quiet.

Credit to GARRETT for never forgetting.

Interesting stuff out there about how Russian teams pay them generously because their teams serve as a front for money llaundering. GOOGLE IT CUCKS

Comments

garrett: yeah maybe meh but interesting imo with all the other global stuff goin on kinda..
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Think poor Brittney is learning that no one gives two shits about the WNBA. Even libs have been quiet.

Interesting stuff out there about how Russian teams pay them generously because their teams serve as a front for money llaundering. GOOGLE IT CUCKS
    That is definitely not the normal take away one should have. The worst timing to be arrested in Russia award goes to BG however.

Shoutout to BG's clit also

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

That is definitely not the normal take away one should have. The worst timing to be arrested in Russia award goes to BG however.

Do you think the NBA equivalent of her would still be in gulag?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yep, if that's what they wanted. Think of how badly Eric Snowden is wanted and how much they don't care.

Load Metric

No, the NBA equivalent of her would be making hundreds of millions of $$$$ in the NBA and not have go to Russia to make $$$$. Fact is, here in the USA, fans don't want to watch Dike ball. The Miami Sol (a/k/a Bayside Bitches) WNBA franchise folded up really quick after 3 seasons. Nobody went.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Brittney biotch, oops wrong Brittney

Load Metric
    the strategy from the beginning was to try to keep it from becoming a huge public thing, and get it to a place where there can't be any negotiations and nobody looks weak. You can argue whether that is a good or bad strategy, but it is a common one when the people involved are in limbo lilke she is. She's not convicted, but she's not free. If we DEMAND she be released or returned, they for sure keep her for quite a while, because what are we gonna do?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

No, the NBA equivalent of her would be making hundreds of millions of $$$$ in the NBA and not have go to Russia to make $$$$. Fact is, here in the USA, fans don't want to watch Dike ball. The Miami Sol (a/k/a Bayside Bitches) WNBA franchise folded up really quick after 3 seasons. Nobody went.
    Yep. The quality of play actually is good, they just aren't as athletic/explosive.

Only basketball die hards (not me, fwiw), lesbians and woke faggots care.

Biggest virtue signal in Portland is seeing guys rocking an orange WNBA hoodie.

Load Metric
    i can only think about her clit right now.... (*)

but free Britney her family is so mean to her
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    can't imagine that anyone other than apparently garrett gives a shit. how fucking stupid to break the laws of a foreign, hostile country. Darwinism in motion.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    can't imagine that anyone other than apparently garrett gives a shit. how fucking stupid to break the laws of a foreign, hostile country. Darwinism in motion.
    I mean she’s black, and it’s over some weed. You surprised a black person caught a weed charge?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When I visited Malaysia in 1993, I remember there were signs in the airport that anyone caught with drugs would be punished by death.

When visiting foreign countries, you need to be aware of the laws there, and not treat it like you have the same "rights" you do at home. She was indeed very stupid to take that risk.

Interesting that they seem to want to trade her for this Viktor Bout guy, who is a legit serious war criminal. I'm guessing they realized quickly after arresting her that they had a "somebody", and figured they could get something out of it.

It doesn't help that the Biden Administration is seen as weak and predictable, so foreign leaders have no fear of fucking with us right now.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Singapore has the drug thing as well

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    When I visited Malaysia in 1993, I remember there were signs in the airport that anyone caught with drugs would be punished by death.

When visiting foreign countries, you need to be aware of the laws there, and not treat it like you have the same "rights" you do at home. She was indeed very stupid to take that risk.

Interesting that they seem to want to trade her for this Viktor Bout guy, who is a legit serious war criminal. I'm guessing they realized quickly after arresting her that they had a "somebody", and figured they could get something out of it.

It doesn't help that the Biden Administration is seen as weak and predictable, so foreign leaders have no fear of fucking with us right now.

The United States are not a joke clearly

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Deep dived Viktor Bout way back when the movie Lord of War with Nic Cage came out in mid 2000s. Average movie but subject was interesting, believe he was a fugitive for a few more years.

Interesting that he still has value.

Thread Information