Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed Busto

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

Confirmed Busto

Boys,

I'd mentioned to Druff a few months ago about tendering my notice as the poker room manager. I've run the card room for a decade at semi-considerable expense. I think I've served my time as a contributor to the PFA cause.

It is reasonbly well know I have a exposure in crypto, and the recent price collapse has brought into sharp focus my ongoing expenses; so the time is right to hand over the reigns to fresh blood.

I wish all PFA members the best in these difficult times.

BB.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: belly busto rep

MumblesBadly: Good luck, sir

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: gj

JACKDANIELS: godspeed

Forum Wars: a good run. thank you for your service.

country978: thank you

Gordman: Thank you for everything you've done. You're a good man.

dwai: RIP

tigerpiper: all green

FRANKRIZZO:

simpdog: god speed sweet prince

BetCheckBet:

splitthis: Victim of gambling

Sanlmar: Krypt sends his regards

nunbeater: much love

NaturalBornHustler: tough but fair

Reno: HODL

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Sorry about the crypto was wondering how many here took a bath. Much love with everything you did with the freerolls and wishing you all the best.

Comments

Belly Buster: Thanks for your kind thoughts.

country978: i made a bunck of $ that I lost most of this year but I'm entirely out a couple days ago

Load Metric
    Like the late Drexel, Belly Buster has a highly refined sense of humor.

One of the greats

Comments

Belly Buster: It's in my bones.

Load Metric
    Is this for real? If so, thank you for all your hard work. Sorry bout the crypto.

Load Metric
    Jesus Christ was a Black man from Mars.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: sky wizard
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    A bit of context ...

Yes it's true I discussed with Druff a few months ago about passing on the poker room baton.

The reality is I've done this for 10 years plus and I'm in a different place in my life now compared to back then. The poker room has run on Amazon Web Services for a few years now; it costs me about $40 per month to run. It's not a king's ransom, but I've spent $5,000 to date. Is it sensible to carry on for another decode and spend a 5 figure sum lifetime? (runs site at loss etc. etc.).

The hard work is done in terms of setup, licenses, infrastructure etc; all it needs is someone to keep an eye on it and pay the bills.

Comments

Entropy: 10% rake or a BB reimbursement fund, unfortunately nobody knew
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    DANIEL DRUFF WILL PAY

Load Metric
    Playing for krugerrands

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Crypto, aka the little woman.

gl

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    DANIEL DRUFF WILL PAY

The poker room will live on. It will just be paid via my Jew wallet, rather than Belly Buster's Brit wallet.

I'm sad that he mentioned it's an AWS machine. I wanted people to picture it running on a 2005-era tower in Belly's spare London bedroom.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    A bit of context ...

Yes it's true I discussed with Druff a few months ago about passing on the poker room baton.

The reality is I've done this for 10 years plus and I'm in a different place in my life now compared to back then. The poker room has run on Amazon Web Services for a few years now; it costs me about $40 per month to run. It's not a king's ransom, but I've spent $5,000 to date. Is it sensible to carry on for another decode and spend a 5 figure sum lifetime? (runs site at loss etc. etc.).

The hard work is done in terms of setup, licenses, infrastructure etc; all it needs is someone to keep an eye on it and pay the bills.

Honestly, I had no idea you were actually paying this kind of money every month. I obv knew you were "maintaining" the room, but I did not know and never thought about as to the monetary extent of what you had to pay.

Million dollar question - why were you paying for all of this and not Druff, especially after all of these years? That just doesn't make a ton of sense to me.

You've apparently done more than well on your part in attracting listeners/players by running the poker room for the website, plus I've seen that you've donated many times to the freeroll.

Anyway, In any case, I truly appreciate your service.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    A bit of context ...

Honestly, I had no idea you were actually paying this kind of money every month. I obv knew you were "maintaining" the room, but I did not know and never thought about as to the monetary extent of what you had to pay.

Million dollar question - why were you paying for all of this and not Druff, especially after all of these years? That just doesn't make a ton of sense to me.

You've apparently done more than well on your part in attracting listeners/players by running the poker room for the website, plus I've seen that you've donated many times to the freeroll.

Given the size of the PFA poker room it could be run on ClubGG for basically the same price and better interface but thats just me.

Load Metric
    BELLY BUSTER IS GOD

Load Metric
    Can we do a Belly Buster retirement freeroll?

Load Metric
    Wonder what would be considered the greatest night of poker on Belly’s server?

The Spring Challenge hosted by Drexel was a lot of fun. More for the shit talk than the poker.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Wonder what would be considered the greatest night of poker on Belly’s server?

The Spring Challenge hosted by Drexel was a lot of fun. More for the shit talk than the poker.
    I think I had the biggest freeroll win with $400 knockout of Ben Zemokin.

Load Metric
    Druff/Belly Buster.

May I suggest that you guys get ahold of the guy that wrote the program to see the cards in the Maven software and open your room up for real money gaming.

I'll volunteer to run the program for you guys.

Nobody will have a clue they're getting scammed.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: weak

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    Druff/Belly Buster.

May I suggest that you guys get ahold of the guy that wrote the program to see the cards in the Maven software and open your room up for real money gaming.

I'll volunteer to run the program for you guys.

Nobody will have a clue they're getting scammed.
    New V7 isnt anywhere near hackable believe me. It runs as a service on windows vs regular software under previous versions.. Not saying its 100% but that old crack wont work on the entirely new backend now anyway (and also I know your kidding).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

New V7 isnt anywhere near hackable believe me.

is there any sort of financial incentive at bar to to prove this wrong?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    A bit of context ...

The killer is that it's windows only. If it were linux it would be a tenner a month.

Given the room is only used for the freeroll, it would be failry easy to write a script to pause the AWS service and resume it before the next freeroll, and only pay a fraction of the monthly cost. But I could never be arsed to do it.
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Thread Information