Thread: For the vacation of a lifetime...Sandals Emerald Bay - Bahamas...unless they kill you.

Load Metric

For the vacation of a lifetime...Sandals Emerald Bay - Bahamas...unless they kill you.

Tourists at Sandals resort where 3 Americans died complained of ‘strong odor’ of insecticides

https://nypost.com/2022/05/10/touris...y-odor-report/

Gold
    Load Metric
    Probably giving them tainted booze, usually mix cheap ass methanol in drinks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Great Exuma can't catch a break.

First Fyre Fest, now this.

Looks like it's probably a banned insecticide issue. People were repeatedly complaining about the strong smell of the stuff shortly before the deaths.

The problem with vacationing in third world countries is that you are subject to third world dangers like this, even in nice resorts. There's already a coverup going on, though. They can't lose that sweet tourism money.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    They think pesticides are the likely culprit behind the Havana Syndrome. I'm guessing they're not reporting these findings much since they want people to assume Putin's using some secret microwave weapon on US diplomats etc.

Load Metric
    Wife and I have been there 3x. The exumas have the prettiest water We have seen. The island is fine. Sandals are their own thing. Will try to post a few pics later. Can’t imagine booking there again for a while. This hotel used to be a four seasons before busting and selling cheap to sandals which is how they often do things.
    he tries to fly under the radar with his gay big words - Big Bird

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Probably giving them tainted booze, usually mix cheap ass methanol in drinks.
    Methanol is used at least in Canada to cut Gasoline and clean paint brushes

I think its ethanol...

edit: mix it with some OJ then.

While ethanol is consumed when drinking alcoholic beverages, consuming ethanol alone can cause coma and death. Ethanol may also be a carcinogenic; studies are still being done to determine this. However, ethanol is a toxic chemical and should be treated and handled as such
    Cheers
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 05-13-2022 at 06:04 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Looks like it's probably a banned insecticide issue. People were repeatedly complaining about the strong smell of the stuff shortly before the deaths.

The problem with vacationing in third world countries is that you are subject to third world dangers like this, even in nice resorts. There's already a coverup going on, though. They can't lose that sweet tourism money.
    I saw frye festival on american greed, promised luxurious suites got tents. I don't think originator got any jail time.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I saw frye festival on american greed, promised luxurious suites got tents. I don't think originator got any jail time.

Yes he did. Billy McFarland got 6 years.

More Fun Facts:

- While out on Bail for the Fyre Fraud debacle for which he was ultimately convicted, he was charged with selling fraudulent tickets for big events like Coachella, Burning Man, Met Gala. Yes, you heard that right, he decided to commit fraud after he was arrested but not even convicted yet for the first fraud.

- McFarland tried running a fucking podcast FROM PRISON about his ordeal around 2020. It was called "Dumpster Fyre". Yes, once again I am not making this shit up. After authorities discovered the podcast, Mcfarland received 90 days solitary confinement.

- He has taken selfies with other prisoners while imprisoned and circulated them to the outside world - All of this was obviously illegal since prisoners are not allowed to have cellphones etc.

I'm sure there are probably more things out there that he has done, and id make a decent wager that there will probably be even more crimes from him in the future years, since this entitled fucktard obviously hasn't gotten the message.

EDIT:

A source: https://www.aetv.com/real-crime/billy-mcfarland-now

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: good to know he got time at least

Thread Information