Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finland to announce intention to Join NATO this week?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Don't miss this, one for the ages.

It's not $40 billion, we're at $54 billion. Tucker has offered any Republican who voted yes on the $40 billion to come on his show for a fair interview.
    He promised not to sandbag them n what not.
    Imo Druff should stop supporting the estab. Republicans
    Get off Liz Cheney's tit already, they all deserve to be removed from power.

hagd folks
    You know what Biden requested? 5 billion. Total. (conveniently the same number for border security some wanted that was "absurd" at the time)

Then they more than doubled it off the jump. Then they added about 30 BILLION for a bunch of unrelated bullshit.

I have no idea where the extra 14 billion came from.

These people are criminals.

Load Metric
    Putin is bloated, delusional and unstable. We don't really deal with crazy.

Electricity thing is nothing. Lately we've imported around 10% of our electricity from Russia. In general we don't produce most of our electricity with gas or oil. We do hydro, wind and nuclear.

Most of Europe does import and export throughout the year. Today we exported some to Estonia and imported some from Sweden. In all likelihood we're self-sufficient or net exporters by 2023 or 2024. New nuclear power plant that opens in the summer covers Russia and in the meantime we can just import shit from Sweden.

I stopped posting because wading through 20 shitposts to find a single decent post just isn't worth my time.

Comments

1marley1: I knew it was country’s fault…

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Electricity thing is nothing. Lately we've imported around 10% of our electricity from Russia. In general we don't produce most of our electricity with gas or oil. We do hydro, wind and nuclear.

Most of Europe does import and export throughout the year. Today we exported some to Estonia and imported some from Sweden. In all likelihood we're self-sufficient or net exporters by 2023 or 2024. New nuclear power plant that opens in the summer covers Russia and in the meantime we can just import shit from Sweden.

I stopped posting because wading through 20 shitposts to find a single decent post just isn't worth my time.
    Apparently Finland must be pro-nuke plant, then.

The US left constantly objects to nuclear energy, calling it "dangerous". Antiquated thinking. In the meantime, we keep having shortages in California. Every year I get lol offers to let them install a device on my house to turn off my A/C during "peak periods", in exchange for some small bill reduction. No thanks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Apparently Finland must be pro-nuke plant, then.

The US left constantly objects to nuclear energy, calling it "dangerous". Antiquated thinking. In the meantime, we keep having shortages in California. Every year I get lol offers to let them install a device on my house to turn off my A/C during "peak periods", in exchange for some small bill reduction. No thanks.
    I think most people see it as a transition energy source as clean energy matures. It's gonna take a decade or two before we can just use hydro, solar and wind.

We don't produce gas, oil or coal. So we just use the one that's cheapest with least carbon emissions.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Old video surfaces from one the biggest traitors in US history.
    https://twitter.com/morethanmySLE/status/1524880666713894912

Load Metric
    The flag of the Finnish Air Force…

Name:  26D937A5-214A-45C0-B548-B9974589C897.jpeg
Views: 188
Size:  33.2 KB

Don’t worry fellas. They got rid of it way, way back in 2020.

Load Metric
    Name:  65046064-79F7-4299-8BD7-278EA3CF5907.jpeg
Size:  763.6 KB

Somebody needs to stop this insane Russian aggression.

Load Metric

The Suomi are bad ass fighters in the forest and snow. If Russia can’t take Ukraine, no way they can take Finland. Probably the right move to join NATO now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Someone needs to remind Putin that the act has long been emasculated. Doesn't work unless you want to go Stalin which will ensure an ultimate defeat and relegation.

People have left your "party" and they ain't coming back.

Load Metric
    The flag of the Finnish Air Force…

Name:  26D937A5-214A-45C0-B548-B9974589C897.jpeg
Size:  33.2 KB

Don’t worry fellas. They got rid of it way, way back in 2020.
    Performative faggotry tbh, but i don't care either way. The air force's use of the symbol precedes Nazi party's adoption of the symbol by a few years.

Load Metric

None of the countries from former Warsow Pact that joined Nato were part of Warsow Pact by choice. Go figure that they aren't too fond of invaders.

Comments

devidee: How many puppets tie their own strings? (including the NATO ones)

Silver
    Load Metric
    "Nato will not expand 1 inch East".... promised many times by many western statesmen to Russia

Violated 16 times by the war merchants who control all governments.

They will lead us to nuclear war surely.

Too few bunkers to save all the Raytheon employees, Lockheed employees, politicians, and their respective loved ones. They think it's great as the "relief" $$ flows to their families but all who profit from this madness will not survive the holocaust.

Some will survive, yet many of these idiots standing for Ukraine (whether from ill-conceived moral imperative or because the war lobby lines their pockets) will not. We are headed here because of Western lies, CIA regime change, and bribed politicians.

They killed JFK and they will kill mankind with a mass extinction event, all so they can sell a few more arms - financed by the American taxpayers.

The 50 billion dollar aid package will go mostly to the industrial war complex, which will funnel the loot back to lobbyists and politicians. They will vote for the next never-ending war, and so on and so on. You are witnessing the greatest nuclear war negative free-roll of all time.

War is a huge racket. The real tragedy is the mob of propagandized useful idiots, too recreationally outraged by their TVs, to see it.

War is a grift to divert tax dollars back to politicians and their families who all make millions working for lobbying firms and think tanks that charge the industrial complex hundreds of millions for the required votes in congress.

This is simply the way the world works. For us - it's fine when it's Yemen - but they have run out of countries to bomb so now we must tap the fishbowl of nuclear war.

Yet so many here cheer for it.

Pathetic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    "Nato will not expand 1 inch East".... promised many times by many western statesmen to Russia
    Doubt it matters, but that never happened.

https://www.techarp.com/internet/nat...aw-pact-facts/

Silver
    Load Metric

I will quote Baker: “NATO will not move one inch further east.”

he didn't say this?...

https://mltoday.com/new-document-us-...nato-eastward/

LOL. You are institutionalized and I wish only you would die in nuclear war, not my loved ones. We don't deserve this because we didn't vote or support this madness.

Not once, but three times, Baker tried out the “not one inch eastward” formula with Gorbachev in the February 9, 1990, meeting. He agreed with Gorbachev’s statement in response to the assurances that “NATO expansion is unacceptable.” Baker assured Gorbachev that “neither the President nor I intend to extract any unilateral advantages from the processes that are taking place,” and that the Americans understood that “not only for the Soviet Union but for other European countries as well it is important to have guarantees that if the United States keeps its presence in Germany within the framework of NATO, not an inch of NATO’s present military jurisdiction will spread in an eastern direction.”

Load Metric

he didn't say this?...

LOL. You are institutionalized and I wish only you would die in nuclear war, not my loved ones. We don't deserve this because we didn't vote or support this madness.

Not once, but three times, Baker tried out the “not one inch eastward” formula with Gorbachev in the February 9, 1990, meeting. He agreed with Gorbachev’s statement in response to the assurances that “NATO expansion is unacceptable.” Baker assured Gorbachev that “neither the President nor I intend to extract any unilateral advantages from the processes that are taking place,” and that the Americans understood that “not only for the Soviet Union but for other European countries as well it is important to have guarantees that if the United States keeps its presence in Germany within the framework of NATO, not an inch of NATO’s present military jurisdiction will spread in an eastern direction.”
    Yadda yadda yadda. USSR and Warsow Pact haven't existed in 30 years. According to Gorbachev Nato held their part of the agreement. Only thing that matters with any agreement is what's on paper, signed by both parties. Russia didn't even exist at the time. None of this should be hard to understand.

Any other fables about the peace loving Russians you would like to share with us?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

he didn't say this?...

Yadda yadda yadda. USSR and Warsow Pact haven't existed in 30 years. According to Gorbachev Nato held their part of the agreement. Only thing that matters with any agreement is what's on paper, signed by both parties. Russia didn't even exist at the time. None of this should be hard to understand.

Any other fables about the peace loving Russians you would like to share with us?
    Why do you bother responding? Only trash left at this dumsterfire of a forum, asked druff to delete my account, he pretty much ignored it.

Comments

Entropy: Z

gimmick: boredom
    Slava Ukraini!

Gold
    Load Metric

he didn't say this?...

I have a question, how do you explain Nigel Farage's speech at 2min 45sec?

How can you not conclude we provoked Putin?

Load Metric

he didn't say this?...

Brother your kid pointing a toy gun towards Russia would Provoke Putin. all the hand wringing, finger pointing and acting scared will not stop what ever is going to happen. and even if allowed to take over Ukraine to think they will stop there is playing head in the sand. Making Ukraine a bloody messy spectacle will hopefully make Russians realize weather or not they have the stomach for a long lasting war that will cost every one for every inch gained or lost. IMO...
    There is a lot of Sabre rattling by the Russians threats but they won't touch those NATO countries as they know there are some extremely advanced and eager to engage mother fuckers on the other side of that wall.

O YA Putin is sic and will die soon, hope fully in great pain.

Comments

gimmick:
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Via the Maidan coup, we installed war machine leaders and made the newly installed Ukraine leaders insanely rich via tax dollars funneled from the West.

Anyone standing for Ukraine is a complete sucker, played by the mockingbird media and the war lobby.

It's too bad we all have to suffer in a nuclear war and not just you brainwashed fools who believe what your television tells you to believe.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

Brother your kid pointing a toy gun towards Russia would Provoke Putin. all the hand wringing, finger pointing and acting scared will not stop what ever is going to happen. and even if allowed to take over Ukraine to think they will stop there is playing head in the sand. Making Ukraine a bloody messy spectacle will hopefully make Russians realize weather or not they have the stomach for a long lasting war that will cost every one for every inch gained or lost. IMO...
    There is a lot of Sabre rattling by the Russians threats but they won't touch those NATO countries as they know there are some extremely advanced and eager to engage mother fuckers on the other side of that wall.

O YA Putin is sic and will die soon, hope fully in great pain.
    As if we're 5th graders taking on the playground bully. I would like to assume you're trolling but this is right up there with Finland's leader telling Putin this is his fault. Any knowledgeable person would have to take into account the enormous influence and corruption of the Military Industrial Complex.

One thing's for sure, people in the know do not seem concerned about Russia's 6000 nukes. Why?
    Here's something I can't get out of my mind.
    Putin has a long history of playing the good cop bad cop with the Country A. We know much of what Putin did in Syria and the middle east was coordinated with the Country A. Much of Russia's wealth made it's way to Country A via the oligarchs. Putin's support for Country A has never wavered, he was Country A's man of the year in 2015.

Here's where things get weird, as if...

In the United States the most pro Country A elements have been demonizing Putin non stop for years, think Lindsey Graham, McCain, Andrea Mitchell, Hillary's Campaign, the Neocons almost all of the MSM, most of the Washington establishMENT have been telling us Putin's bad and anyone who doesn't agree works for Putin. Nonstop propaganda with much of their claims being fabrications, almost as if they're setting up something.

Just the other day an article was posted that revealed McCain spent his 70th Bday aboard the Yacht of one of Putin's Oligarchs.
    The exact same John McCain in this video accusing Rand Paul of working for Putin.
    https://twitter.com/morethanmySLE/status/1524880666713894912
    Let that sink in

I deleted the rest, you guys are to demoralized. I have to remind myself that even if I shower you with credible, verified info and facts it will not matter.

Thread Information