Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finland to announce intention to Join NATO this week?

Load Metric

Finland to announce intention to Join NATO this week?

Clearly this must be some type of gimmick?

Full Analysis Article Here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...1361b725bc0591

The Nordic nation is expected to announce its interest in NATO membership as soon as this week after its Foreign Affairs Committee drafts a response to the government's security report -- which includes the option of joining the alliance. After that, the Finnish parliament will hold an extraordinary debate on whether to approve the security report recommendations.

At this point it is very likely NATO would invite the country to talk about accession to the alliance.

It is broadly believed this would happen very quickly, as Finland already meets most of the criteria and it's highly unlikely any NATO members would object.

Multiple recent opinion polls have shown that at least 60% of Finns are now in favor of NATO membership, a huge jump from a previous high of around 30% in past years.

If this plays out as expected, this country of under 6 million people will have redrawn the European security map in a way that was previously inconceivable and may have tremendous consequences for Russia.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah, very interesting.

Not sure if gimmick is still lurking here (he seemed to have stopped posting lately), but if he is, I'm interested in hearing his thoughts from a Finn point of view.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Clearly this must be some type of gimmick?

Full Analysis Article Here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...1361b725bc0591

The Nordic nation is expected to announce its interest in NATO membership as soon as this week after its Foreign Affairs Committee drafts a response to the government's security report -- which includes the option of joining the alliance. After that, the Finnish parliament will hold an extraordinary debate on whether to approve the security report recommendations.

At this point it is very likely NATO would invite the country to talk about accession to the alliance.

It is broadly believed this would happen very quickly, as Finland already meets most of the criteria and it's highly unlikely any NATO members would object.

Multiple recent opinion polls have shown that at least 60% of Finns are now in favor of NATO membership, a huge jump from a previous high of around 30% in past years.

If this plays out as expected, this country of under 6 million people will have redrawn the European security map in a way that was previously inconceivable and may have tremendous consequences for Russia.
    Finland's fucking retarded, who's in charge of Finland and who runs their media are the questions that immediately come to mind. Talk about misinformed, yea Finland sign up for NATO so corrupt foreign leaders will have dictatorial powers over which wars you and your people fight and fund..

Is Finland the one with the large sovereign wealth fund? Well get out that blank check and send your best fighters and join the big Israel project, I mean we have to stop that maniac Putin.

This the worse news I've read in a month, total shit.

Comments

Jayjami: Putin shill rep

Pablo: Putin in your ass

Bronze
    Load Metric
    If you ever want a good read, check the googles for stuff about Simo Hayha. The Finns have been kicking Russian ass for a looooong time.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yeah, very interesting.

Not sure if gimmick is still lurking here (he seemed to have stopped posting lately), but if he is, I'm interested in hearing his thoughts from a Finn point of view.
    I've noticed Gimmick's absence too and would like to hear from him about the issue

Comments

1marley1: Dumb hick. Gimmick left cuz you such a stupid hick

Load Metric
    Done deal according to what I just saw baring NATO itself blocking the move. Finland's President and PM issued a joint statement that due to Russian aggression they felt they have no choice anymore. Finland was a buffer state and the term Finlandization was actually a term during the Cold War used to describe the dejure fact that Finland essentially was in an unenviable position to be essentially a quasi Soviet Satellite as it had no way to defend itself against any overt aggression by USSR and Warsaw Pact during that time. Things have changed immensely since the end of the Cold War. I actually have a friend who is from Finland and he said they feel this is their chance to finally stick it to Russia for the essential bullying they've endured for 100 yrs.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Done deal according to what I just saw baring NATO itself blocking the move. Finland's President and PM issued a joint statement that due to Russian aggression they felt they have no choice anymore. Finland was a buffer state and the term Finlandization was actually a term during the Cold War used to describe the dejure fact that Finland essentially was in an unenviable position to be essentially a quasi Soviet Satellite as it had no way to defend itself against any overt aggression by USSR and Warsaw Pact during that time. Things have changed immensely since the end of the Cold War. I actually have a friend who is from Finland and he said they feel this is their chance to finally stick it to Russia for the essential bullying they've endured for 100 yrs.
    You should advise your friend that nobody suffered more in the last 100 years than the Russian people and today Russia is a mostly Orthodox Christian country.
    Your friend must know to step back and recognize he may be misinformed anytime there are forces trying to turn European Christian Countries against each other. If he really wants to stick it to the forces behind Communism then embrace peace.
    He should know Russia was provoked into attacking Ukraine and the USSR dissolved over 30 years ago.

That's all

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

You should advise your friend that nobody suffered more in the last 100 years than the Russian people and today Russia is a mostly Orthodox Christian country.
    Your friend must know to step back and recognize he may be misinformed anytime there are forces trying to turn European Christian Countries against each other. If he really wants to stick it to the forces behind Communism then embrace peace.
    He should know Russia was provoked into attacking Ukraine and the USSR dissolved over 30 years ago.

That's all
    Red hot retard. Every word you type further cements your position at PFA's bottom rung.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Listen to the great Carl Sagan. Be skeptical and remember we are vulnerable to misinformation.

They told us a bunch of shit and they lightened our wallet by $40 billion and now Finland is signing up, don't do it.

That's really all hagd.
    Last edited by Entropy; 05-12-2022 at 04:44 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    If Finland joins NATO Sweden will most likely also do that. We have very close military partnership with Finland as it is now.

The Swedish news says the Swedish government will announce the intention to join NATO this Monday

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegetera View Post
    If Finland joins NATO Sweden will most likely also do that. We have very close military partnership with Finland as it is now.

The Swedish news says the Swedish government will announce the intention to join NATO this Monday
    Finland has a 810 mile border w/Russia, he could of taken Finland at anytime over the last 2 decades.
    As far Sweden, i'm not to concerned about what the African/Muslim countries decide. They're already living in a violent warzone
    What the hell's going on in Finland?
    Meet the world's youngest prime minister, who happens to be a woman.
    Name:  Finland.PNG
Views: 295
Size:  677.8 KB
    A fuckin barfly, wtf.
    I just watched her pledge $700 million in aid to Ukraine.
    Well that's enough internet for today.

Load Metric
    Finland:

►It imports all its natural gas from Russia.

►6% of its electrical energy comes from natural gas.

►It has no other supplier of natural gas, and no means to receive liquified gas.

►21% of its electricity is produced by oil.

►100% of its oil comes from Russia.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: what could go wrong

Load Metric

That's all
    Whatever chemical fumes are leaking into your area you really should get them dealt with.. Putin is old school KGB.. The USSR as a whole may not current exist but that asshole Putin wants to reconstitute it under a greater Russia analogy. Putin wasnt forced to do a fucking thing other then he decided to be a complete asshole attacking a former Soviet Republic state which I might remind you has existed long before Russia ever did as an entity in Europe (Kyiv predates Moscow by hundreds of years as a city). Putin is a murderous thug who acts out when he doesnt get his way (See Navalny). Ukraine was no damn threat to Russia in anyway but theyve sure proven the Russian military to be a farce and a joke and destroying and making laughable the so called mighty Russian Army (and we thought the Afghanistan fiasco was bad enough). Putin is a murderous dictatorial thug end of story. Its already leaked out he wants Moldova next as part of his reunification plans. He knows he cant touch the Baltics without bringing down the hellfire of NATO on his head and lets be realistic if Biden wasnt such an impotent wonder this never wouldve happened with Ukraine.. Ukraine is hardly a totally innocent country and theres known corruption but Russia is right up there with China just about maybe not officially communist but a shit ton of old school Commie cucks still are in charge and raping the country of its wealth by Putin and his fellow Plutocrats and Oligarchs.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

That's all
    Whatever chemical fumes are leaking into your area you really should get them dealt with.. Putin is old school KGB.. The USSR as a whole may not current exist but that asshole Putin wants to reconstitute it under a greater Russia analogy. Putin wasnt forced to do a fucking thing other then he decided to be a complete asshole attacking a former Soviet Republic state which I might remind you has existed long before Russia ever did as an entity in Europe (Kyiv predates Moscow by hundreds of years as a city). Putin is a murderous thug who acts out when he doesnt get his way (See Navalny). Ukraine was no damn threat to Russia in anyway but theyve sure proven the Russian military to be a farce and a joke and destroying and making laughable the so called mighty Russian Army (and we thought the Afghanistan fiasco was bad enough). Putin is a murderous dictatorial thug end of story. Its already leaked out he wants Moldova next as part of his reunification plans. He knows he cant touch the Baltics without bringing down the hellfire of NATO on his head and lets be realistic if Biden wasnt such an impotent wonder this never wouldve happened with Ukraine.. Ukraine is hardly a totally innocent country and theres known corruption but Russia is right up there with China just about maybe not officially communist but a shit ton of old school Commie cucks still are in charge and raping the country of its wealth by Putin and his fellow Plutocrats and Oligarchs.
    Fuck your stupid American ass. You have no idea as to what goes on beyond your diabetic grade school upbringing. You're an idiot and so is your country.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Fuck your stupid American ass. You have no idea as to what goes on beyond your diabetic grade school upbringing. You're an idiot and so is your country.
    You’re such an idiot or you’ve forgotten you partially insulted Canada too you alcoholic fuckstick. Im a dual citizen of both USA and Canada. And considering I grew up in a military family and have several friends who are Sr officers in the Corps Army and AF im pretty sure I have a much better idea of wtf is really going on in the world but you go back to beating your half erect cock due to being drunk to a picture of Vlad. (Besides let’s admit it your just being a dumb fuck troll anyway. Your governmental God Justin T is all in to help Ukraine and says Putins bad which he is).

Load Metric

Listen Gringo, you don't even have a real country. Canada is nothing more than American's attic. And would you fucking take Justin Bieber back already?

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: attic good analogy
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    JUST IN - Russia to cut power supply to Finland from tomorrow.

It’s almost as if western governments are purposely destroying their own economies.

Almost…

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Listen Gringo, you don't even have a real country. Canada is nothing more than American's attic. And would you fucking take Justin Bieber back already?

Gold
    Load Metric

That's all
    What the hell are you even talking about? I've proven over and over that Putin was forced into war, so much so that conversation is over. What the fuck you need a hug or what? Damn dude why you pull this shit while were on the cusp on nuclear war, gheez. I'm not really the hug a stranger type but that guy they call Les, i've heard when gets a few in him (which is quite common) he'll probably give you a lil hug and a free squeeze, that's what they say.

There's one thing you need to know about Putin and you'd be wise to never forget it. And I mean never forget it.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/U2Aq4l5zEp1F/

There's no greater Russia, it's already the biggest country in the world. Listen to me

I almost posted the real plan
    I deleted it, you're not ready
    That was close, leave me alone.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Don't miss this, one for the ages.

It's not $40 billion, we're at $54 billion. Tucker has offered any Republican who voted yes on the $40 billion to come on his show for a fair interview.
    He promised not to sandbag them n what not.
    Imo Druff should stop supporting the estab. Republicans
    Get off Liz Cheney's tit already, they all deserve to be removed from power.

hagd folks

Thread Information