Thread: Diamond in a day video

Load Metric

Diamond in a day video

Check it out

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This video is mostly useless, except for beginners who don't understand the Caesars Rewards system well.

The only piece of useful info for experienced players is the 5x multiplier day suggestion. She states that if you play on 5x tier multiplier days, you only need to earn 2500 tiers in that day to get to Diamond, as the 5x multiplier (12,500) and the daily bonus (5,000) will easily exceed the 15,000 required for Diamond.

The problem, however, is that these days aren't easy to come by. You can't find them at the URL she gives. They tend to be local promotions which are e-mailed to you. Also, sometimes they exclude video poker. She suggests playing certain slots, which is a HORRIBLE idea, as all slots have lousy payback percentages. You need to play "full pay" video poker to optimize your trudge to Diamond.

While I need to update this thread, here is the best guide for Diamond in a Day: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...-around-the-US

I have gotten compliments from randoms at the WSOP who found my guide and put it to good use!

Bronze
    Load Metric

Cool

I successfully did the Hilton/Wyndam/Ceasars status matching method as described here by Druff several years ago. It was even better than advertised since I never used the Hilton credit card and they eventually canceled the card and did not charge me the $95 annual fee.
    So it was 100% free!

When i tried to do it this year I got the bad news that others had already reported that the method no longer works. When I followed all the steps I got a message saying that the status would be matched "within a few days" but nothing happened. I ried it three times with the same result, however I did retain platinum status, which at least gets me free parking. Don't know how that happened since I certainly don't have enough tier points to justify it.

I had just applied for the Founder's Club membership at $295 when I discovered the status match idea, so I never gave them any money.
    They still send me offers to renew but I think it's at $495.

I hope to win enough this year so that I don't have to worry about trivial matters like resort fees!

Thread Information