Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: PFA Hats 2022

  1. #21
    Platinum FRANKRIZZO's Avatar
    Reputation
    332
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,541
    Load Metric
    6870906
    Lol at Mason

  2. #22
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    367
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,340
    Load Metric
    6870906
    I'd like one. Will definitely wear it at the card rooms and casinos I frequent.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

  3. #23
    Platinum BetCheckBet's Avatar
    Reputation
    751
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,748
    Load Metric
    6870906
    Would love one. I literally was wearing my pfa hat yesterday. Always wear it in airports in case I run into anyone. Will be wearing it on train in a few weeks. I also have never win and donkdown hats still. Unfortunately my neverwin hat has faded to brown (sun exposure) and neverwin shirt shrunk in wash….

    Also willing to pay extra for better quality if option available. I'm not sure if i got a dud but Daly's looks much better than mine (has weird creases in corner)....

     
    Comments
      
      country978: this is incredible
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 05-08-2022 at 04:08 AM.

  4. #24
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7918
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    46,924
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    6870906
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    wait these ones will be fitted?
    Sorry, I misused the term. No, they will be regular caps, probably similar or identical to last time.

  5. #25
    Diamond Tellafriend's Avatar
    Reputation
    997
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,363
    Load Metric
    6870906
    I'm glad you are doing this. I'd appreciate one. I'd prefer a black hat.

    Thank you!

    Name:  TopDollar2014.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  13.1 KB
    he tries to fly under the radar with his gay big words - Big Bird

  6. #26
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7918
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    46,924
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    6870906
    I realize some of you here are anonymous and don't even want me having your info. If that's the case, and you still want a hat, you have a few options:

    1) Give me someone else's name and address who is willing to receive it for you
    -or-
    2) Send it to a PO box or private mailbox, and give me just your first name and last initial
    -or-
    3) Have someone meet me at WSOP and get it from me, on your behalf
    -or-
    4) Have me send a second one to a PFA member you trust more than me, and get it from him instead

    However, I do want to point out that I did not misuse anyone's "hat info" from 8 years ago, when we did it last time. I always keep that stuff 100% confidential, and would only reveal it if you either scammed PFA members or harmed/harassed me in real life. If I simply decided I didn't like you and later banned you from this forum, I would still keep your info private.

    Just wanted to put that out there, since most of you will be receiving the hat by mail.

  7. #27
    Platinum garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -113
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    3,330
    Load Metric
    6870906

  8. #28
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7918
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    46,924
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    6870906
    Why the facepalm garrett?

    Are you saying you want or don't want one?

  9. #29
    Bronze
    Reputation
    17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    146
    Load Metric
    6870906
    I would love getting a hat. PFA need some representation in Sweden

  10. #30
    Welcher jsearles22's Avatar
    Reputation
    558
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,690
    Load Metric
    6870906
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I realize some of you here are anonymous and don't even want me having your info. If that's the case, and you still want a hat, you have a few options:

    1) Give me someone else's name and address who is willing to receive it for you
    -or-
    2) Send it to a PO box or private mailbox, and give me just your first name and last initial
    -or-
    3) Have someone meet me at WSOP and get it from me, on your behalf
    -or-
    4) Have me send a second one to a PFA member you trust more than me, and get it from him instead

    However, I do want to point out that I did not misuse anyone's "hat info" from 8 years ago, when we did it last time. I always keep that stuff 100% confidential, and would only reveal it if you either scammed PFA members or harmed/harassed me in real life. If I simply decided I didn't like you and later banned you from this forum, I would still keep your info private.

    Just wanted to put that out there, since most of you will be receiving the hat by mail.
    Pretty insane that this post even exists to be honest
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  11. #31
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7918
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    46,924
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    6870906
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I realize some of you here are anonymous and don't even want me having your info. If that's the case, and you still want a hat, you have a few options:

    1) Give me someone else's name and address who is willing to receive it for you
    -or-
    2) Send it to a PO box or private mailbox, and give me just your first name and last initial
    -or-
    3) Have someone meet me at WSOP and get it from me, on your behalf
    -or-
    4) Have me send a second one to a PFA member you trust more than me, and get it from him instead

    However, I do want to point out that I did not misuse anyone's "hat info" from 8 years ago, when we did it last time. I always keep that stuff 100% confidential, and would only reveal it if you either scammed PFA members or harmed/harassed me in real life. If I simply decided I didn't like you and later banned you from this forum, I would still keep your info private.

    Just wanted to put that out there, since most of you will be receiving the hat by mail.
    Pretty insane that this post even exists to be honest
    Just wanted to put it out there in case someone wants a hat but doesn't want me to know their address.

    Some are just super private. I do take the privacy of users here very seriously.

  12. #32
    Platinum GrenadaRoger's Avatar
    Reputation
    434
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Load Metric
    6870906
    not now, but if there are any left after the 2024 election i'll consider one

    until then wearing a "Trump in 2024" cap


    (always a way to work politics into any thread)

     
    Comments
      
      country978: i want one of those too just to see the reaction in people
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

  13. #33
    King of the Carts BUBBLES's Avatar
    Reputation
    103
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunnyvale
    Posts
    1,872
    Load Metric
    6870906
    I'll take one

  14. #34
    Platinum garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -113
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    3,330
    Load Metric
    6870906
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Why the facepalm garrett?

    Are you saying you want or don't want one?
    Sure i would like a hat

    facepalm was me being silly, since you had to say how many might need to be secret, i facepalmed but i do get that too for some maybe

    was trying to be funny but, i don't have much of a sense of humor ive been told...

  15. #35
    Silver
    Reputation
    39
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    673
    Load Metric
    6870906
    interested

  16. #36
    Bronze
    Reputation
    35
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    143
    Load Metric
    6870906
    If it's free, it's for me.

  17. #37
    Bronze Flipper_Fair's Avatar
    Reputation
    92
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    190
    Load Metric
    6870906
    It would be my honor to receive another PFA hat

  18. #38
    Cubic Zirconia
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8
    Load Metric
    6870906
    I would like a hat. But I am like number 8,429,510 on the list.

  19. #39
    Bronze
    Reputation
    63
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    270
    Load Metric
    6870906
    Druff, I'd like a new hat, please. Black.

    I have donated to the freeroll in the past. I'll dm my address.

    Tigerpiper

  20. #40
    Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Reputation
    276
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,096
    Load Metric
    6870906
    put me down for a black one boss.

    I'll be in Vegas in the middle of June. Do you know your plans yet?
    #ToddsPlan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. PFA hats and t-shirts -- designs needed!
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-15-2022, 05:15 PM
  2. PFA hats have been ordered -- what shirts do you guys want?
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-15-2022, 07:48 AM
  3. Pfa Hats
    By Drawingdead in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-26-2020, 12:32 PM
  4. Will probably ship out some hats in the next 7 days
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 10-10-2014, 08:11 AM
  5. Druff....We need PFA hats
    By Muck Ficon in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 02:00 AM