Hats were last made and distributed in 2014. I made 72 of them, and gave most away. I kept about 5 for myself, 3 of which either got lost or old/ruined.

Last time we made 24 black, 24 blue, and 24 white.

Here is the design we used:

Name:  pfahat-small.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  76.5 KB

These were NOT sold, but instead were given away for free. Some were given out at the 2014 WSOP to those who approached me and asked for them (I carried a few around at all times in my backpack), and the rest were mailed out. I did all of this at my own expense.

Since it has been 8 years, I am going to have more of these made. Again, they will be given away for free, and shipped at my expense.

Please state if you have any interest in one. My requirements to receive a hat are as follows:

1) Must be forum poster in good standing and/or known radio listener

2) Must not have any known debts to other forum members (I'll give jsearles a pass for his vegas1369 debacle, however)

3) Must have desire to actually wear the hat sometimes, and not just throw it in the back of your closet

I will try to have this done before WSOP, so I can again hand out some there, to people who will be going.

Please post here or text (775) 372-8355 if you're interested in receiving a hat. I am trying to figure out how many to order. It is okay if you got one already in 2014, as it's been 8 years, and I feel you're entitled to a second one if you're still around.

Some radio listeners have already texted me that they want one.