Thread: GGPoker is Rigged

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

GGPoker is Rigged

I posted earlier about how I kept getting dealt AA and X-X and then there would be a raiser and a caller and how I would always lose. Well they really kicked it up a notch this time but this time they just proved that their RNG is not random and is rigged. They have the same situation as ACR does. There are players that you cannot beat in a pot no matter what. It's impossible to beat these players which are their house bots or house accounts. There is one player on GG named Avidya who plays the PLO and has the most amazing run of cards that you can possibly imagine. I reported this person to GG and said that their RNG cannot be random with a person like this at their tables. Then magically the next hand I play with this person, all of a sudden I win where I coolered Avidya. Just another crazy coincedence! They set up the hands and they choose them. There is nothing random and they don't have a random number generator. I guarantee it.

Name:  GG_PLO.PNG
Views: 994
Size:  12.5 KB

These hands all happened within minutes of each other and right after they had shut down for a couple of hours to do maintence. My guess is because this was right after they just performed maintence that they had their house bots in making up most of the traffic which is why it was impossible to win because they can see your cards and run like god.

Name:  ACES RAISE AND ONE CALLER.PNG
Views: 948
Size:  72.7 KB

As you can see there is a raiser and a caller. In PLO I can only raise pot so then when a third person comes into the pot, it changes the odds dramatically. Then since these players are obviously chopping, they can freeroll me with no risk.

Name:  GG_PLO.PNG
Views: 994
Size:  12.5 KB

This last image is with a filter that has only hands were I had Aces in Omaha. Not nearly as valuable in Omaha as in Hold'em but they still are supposed to win more often than they lose and that isnt the case. I can predict the cards that are coming too. I would love someone to tell me it's random, where I can actually predict the card to the suit every time after the flop. Everything is opposite online because it is rigged.

I shouldn't be surprised because yesterday I was grinding for 11 hours to get to the top of the leaderboard of their daily contest. Winner gets $390 and I thought that was a big incentive for me to see if I could do it. I played over 11 hours and 4 tabled Rush PLO. At midnight, I was in second and only came in second because they had it so rigged against me that I almost lost all my bankroll because it was impossible to win a single pot. I was down to my last $17.00 so I had to quit. I had been at the top for the last 3 hours and by quite a bit. Then what these criminal cheating bastards did was let their house bots play and they counted their points well after midnight and they pushed me down to 5th where I only got $150. It just makes me so sick that these people operate their site in such a way and people like Daniel Negreanu and Jason Koon endorse them! If I ever see Daniel walking around, he better be prepared to have a conversation with me, I promise you that. I used to be good friends with Jason's former roomate and I hung out a little bit with Jason. Jason was always a good guy. Even though I didn't know him well, from the little that I did hang out with and speak to him and play poker with him. He never cheated he was always honest and integrity was a big part of his value system I thought. I really liked the guy but I haven't talked to him in years. Maybe we needed the money and got desperate. I don't know but I just hate that this type of thing happens and the internet just removes the posts or comments and people keep getting fooled. 2+2 removes all the posts like these and I wouldn't be suprised if this gets taken down too since everything in poker appears to be a giant scam.

I know this will come off like someone unhappy about a couple of bad beats. I promise you that is not the case. This is me knowing what cards are coming, knowing exactly what they are doing and how they are cheating me. I can't even get my money off the site because they won't withdraw it. They have this crazy rule that their minimum withdrawal is $1,000. Pretty sure it is hard to make a profit on a site that is rigged, full of super users, and will also just dip into your funds. I have two hand histories that are in my account that I don't recognize and they never happened. I have no way to prove this but I have never in my life gone all in preflop with J-J in PLO like the HH says. It says that I did it twice and the other thing that is proof is that the minutes were one minute apart. So they just create them and got lazy and didn't even spread them out. So when I noticed that I had a lot of money missing from my account, I went in my cashier and looked at every transaction to find the missing money and I immediately saw two buy ins and so I looked them up in Pokertracker and they are hands that I have never played. So they also just flat out steal money from the account and then give a couple of fake HH. This doesn't surpsise me though because after a sick cooler hand or beat, I will go to Pokercraft and sometimes it will take hours for it be available. They have to be altering the HH if they aren't ready immediately after.

Comments

dmndkutr: Lol, you're bad at poker.

Load Metric
    One thread on this is sufficient bud, have the superusers thread. Plo is extremely high variance.

Thread Information