Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys we need to discuss Nuclear War

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

If wheat is not planted in Ukraine this year it will make Russia's wheat crop much more valuable. Tough enough for NATO countries to ban Russian oil into their countries. Food is a different matter.
    Is joke? If not explain what you are implying as what is written is vague at best.
    Ukraine exports 9% of the worlds wheat & 13% of the worlds corn. If Ukrainian crops are severely limited this year which looks to be the case will cause continued rise in commodity prices. Market price is $10.49/bushel for wheat today. Year ago today it was 7.26/bushel.

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/wheat

Rising wheat prices means a transfer of wealth to Russia and Putin. If Putin demands rubles for wheat what are countries going to say, "Fuck you, we would rather starve."?
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    I had qualms about Trump having access to buttons but way more with Putin. Totally unstable. Also he is trapped like a rat.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Nuclear war was a lot more likely in the '60s and the '80s than it is now.

Mutually assured destruction has kept nuclear war at bay.

The next real nuclear threat will occur when there is a leader insane enough to not care about the consequences of his country getting annihilated. That's not really the case with anyone right now.

The problem right now, unrelated to nuclear war, is that Biden is seen as so weak and predictable that other countries are basically walking all over him. He's basically the loose-passive limpdonk of US foreign policy.

This is the alternative to Biden, we're not doing enough to provoke a nuclear war.
    Risking nuclear war to get rid of Putin isn't worth it period.
    I appreciate and respect the point of view but what is it anyone can actually do to prevent this? I served in the military when I was much younger and now I'm too old to go back. There is not one thing I can or will do to prevent these events and I have no concern whatsoever about it happening. It's a good time to be living in a big city - it'll be over quick. If anyone can fuck things up bad enough for it to happen Uncle Joe is the guy. No sense in worrying at all.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: best post in this thread. my sentiments exactly.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Is joke? If not explain what you are implying as what is written is vague at best.
    Ukraine exports 9% of the worlds wheat & 13% of the worlds corn. If Ukrainian crops are severely limited this year which looks to be the case will cause continued rise in commodity prices. Market price is $10.49/bushel for wheat today. Year ago today it was 7.26/bushel.

Rising wheat prices means a transfer of wealth to Russia and Putin. If Putin demands rubles for wheat what are countries going to say, "Fuck you, we would rather starve."?
    You think Putin has a stranglehold on the world due to decreased Ukraine grain production? Rubles for wheat? What drugs are you taking or withdrawing from?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: people are so afraid of puitin he will be dead soon so problem fixed

Load Metric
    yes every one should tip toe around the deranged dictator incase he gets mad and fires off a nuke... of course the best solution is to let him do his thing and roll over Ukrainian and what ever country he has a pension for the use does this all the time. Putin will NOT settle for the sliver of land they have taken they will regroup and re arm and continue when ready. killing putin is probably the best for everyone russians included but tuff to do as he probably knows no-one is so excited for war as putin.

Bombs away...
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Why don't you fuck off & leave us out of your little "I love Putin" phase.
    I call it a phase because you know you will deny it all in a few years, Seth Rich style.
    DWAI went from trying to get me to watch a 45 minutes video on how it is real, to acting like it never even happened. (The sure sign that it was all propaganda from day 1)

Good news everyone, Trump will be back in office this week, (yup the crazy is on both sides, you always see like this stuff on the left mixed in w/decent wages, taxing the super rich & health insurance for everyone.)

I like oak myself. How about you Jimmy, you an oak man?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Fuck off bitch, nobody's been harder on Putin than me.
    I'm sorry, despite what CNN says Zelensky's not and never will be the Messiah hagd
    I don't get it. They where discussing bed sheets. I never heard of oak bed sheets

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

This is the alternative to Biden, we're not doing enough to provoke a nuclear war.
    Risking nuclear war to get rid of Putin isn't worth it period.
    I appreciate and respect the point of view but what is it anyone can actually do to prevent this? I served in the military when I was much younger and now I'm too old to go back. There is not one thing I can or will do to prevent these events and I have no concern whatsoever about it happening. It's a good time to be living in a big city - it'll be over quick. If anyone can fuck things up bad enough for it to happen Uncle Joe is the guy. No sense in worrying at all.
    To put an end to this we have to put that option on the table. You may think Russia's invasion of Ukraine is the cause of the current conflict but it is not.
    Adam Schiff predicted two years ago that our policy will be to fight Russia there instead of here.
    This whole thing is based on the lie that Putin helped Trump win the election.

Everyone needs to see this, we are heading toward a nuclear war up behind some nonsense.
    Last edited by Entropy; 05-02-2022 at 08:46 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    As if things weren't bad enough, the odds of nuclear war just jumped. Whatever you thought the odds were add 20%.
    Name:  HitlerWasJewish.PNG
Views: 693
Size:  848.0 KB
    Oh fuck!
    Words can describe how bad this is, FROM THIS POINT FORWARD the MSM will be WAR WAR WAR and totally dismissive of the consequences of nuclear war.
    It'll be borderline criminal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    yes every one should tip toe around the deranged dictator incase he gets mad and fires off a nuke... of course the best solution is to let him do his thing and roll over Ukrainian and what ever country he has a pension for the use does this all the time. Putin will NOT settle for the sliver of land they have taken they will regroup and re arm and continue when ready. killing putin is probably the best for everyone russians included but tuff to do as he probably knows no-one is so excited for war as putin.

Bombs away...
    This is their argument.

When it was Saddam, everyone on the right was calling anyone who wanted to pause and think about it Neville Chamberlain. When it’s an actual threat like Russia, they all become Chamberlain.

And I’m not even arguing Chamberlain is the wrong approach. It’s nuclear war we are talking about. It’s just amusing how appeasement became so popular on the right. To be fair, it’s also amusing how sabre-rattling became popular on the left. All hypocrites.

We are so devoid of actual leadership and fucked that nuclear obliteration might be optimal compared to our current trend. Vaporize us in a split second compared to this shitshow.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: BCR rep

Load Metric
    Bidens only way to maintain control is to kill everyone
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Name:  A70EE90F-3765-457D-81E4-F63D2B37C665.jpeg
Views: 299
Size:  27.7 KB

Good read bitch

Sooie

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Hey dupe, where are those pics of your farm?

Load Metric

You think Putin has a stranglehold on the world due to decreased Ukraine grain production? Rubles for wheat? What drugs are you taking or withdrawing from?
    Less food & more people. Do the math les.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

Less food & more people. Do the math les.

PERHAPS LES' POINT WAS ASKING WHERE RUSSIA RANKS ON THE LIST OF WHEAT PRODUCERS ETC? WHY DO YOU ASSUME RUSSIA IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST SOURCE FOR WORLD FOOD SUPPLY, ALL OF THE SUDDEN?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    should be dead soon... hope its painful too.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/vlad...k-post-2941085

he's got the cancer in his belly. i am sure no western cancer doctor will be operating just some retarded russian slug who cheated on his exams.

Putin To Undergo Cancer Treatment, Hand Over Power, Claims US Media Report
    Vladimir Putin Health: Questions over the Russian President's health have been raised in recent weeks, especially after he was seen tightly gripping a desk during his meeting with Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu last month.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    should be dead soon... hope its painful too.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/vlad...k-post-2941085

he's got the cancer in his belly. i am sure no western cancer doctor will be operating just some retarded russian slug who cheated on his exams.

Putin To Undergo Cancer Treatment, Hand Over Power, Claims US Media Report
    Vladimir Putin Health: Questions over the Russian President's health have been raised in recent weeks, especially after he was seen tightly gripping a desk during his meeting with Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu last month.
    Be careful what you wish for, Putin's replacement will most likely be worse.

I looked him up, when Putin told his military to raise their nuclear readiness, he was one of two people there.
    Hot off the press, one hour ago
    He issued a statement
    NATO transport with weapons for Ukraine will be destroyed: Russian Minister

That right there is World War 3. If anyone's watched the Tucker piece you would know we've already sent many multi billion dollar weapon shipments. Right now they are pushing for more, $37 billion in new armaments.
    That's an enormous amount and Russia will have many opportunities to attack those shipments. When that happens the president will declare war, for sure. That's the goal, the last thing we want is peace. If you watched the above Tucker piece you would know our stated policy is not to accept a stale mate or peaceful resolution. 'Total victory' is now our policy, that's regime change.

Comments

devidee: I thought we were still fighting Eastasia.

Baron Von Strucker: ya i herd that Putins replacement is just as mad as he is if not worse. but at the same time not a supreme leader like putin and could possibly be swayed with money and whores.

Load Metric

The next real nuclear threat will occur when there is a leader insane enough to not care about the consequences of his country getting annihilated. That's not really the case with anyone right now.

The problem right now, unrelated to nuclear war, is that Biden is seen as so weak and predictable that other countries are basically walking all over him. He's basically the loose-passive limpdonk of US foreign policy.
    It's so true. Have you ever seen a leader, besides Trudeau, where literally every policy decision has been the wrong one? Trump sucked but we aren't in this shitty existence right now if Trump were still Prez. By 2024 even the hardcore libs will be begging for the guy to come back. I'll hold my nose and vote for him but I'll need to sell all my energy investments first.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

It's so true. Have you ever seen a leader, besides Trudeau, where literally every policy decision has been the wrong one? Trump sucked but we aren't in this shitty existence right now if Trump were still Prez. By 2024 even the hardcore libs will be begging for the guy to come back. I'll hold my nose and vote for him but I'll need to sell all my energy investments first.
    Biden's not a limp donk, here's a better analogy. Biden's shoving AIPF every hand and China and Russia keep folding but they keep warning us if we keep it up they're gonna call.
    In Russia's case they got a choice call or be blinded out, it's absurd to think they won't eventually call.

2024 Trump or Biden, no way.
    How old will Bernie be? Still pretty young imo.
    Maybe Tucker will decide to run, he'd buy us some time.
    It's not looking good..

Gold
    Load Metric
    Every day a new high ranking official warns of the real possibility of nuclear war.

An all-out war, what experts have called “unthinkable,” probably means the end of our world. Cities would be targeted with multiple weapons, and lethal fallout would cover much of the United States. More than half of the U.S. population would be killed initially, and the survivors would be exposed to radiation high enough to cause lowered disease resistance and greater incidence of fatal cancer.

That's a hell of a price to pay for some corrupt phony in DC to get on tv and talk tough, I know you guys feel that sense of impending doom.

Putin's not going to telegraph the launch, he'll want to surprise us, you ready?

Imagine being Finland and Sweden and not deciding to wait for Putin to die, why don't you dumb asses volunteer for a nuclear strike.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Every day a new high ranking official warns of the real possibility of nuclear war.

An all-out war, what experts have called “unthinkable,” probably means the end of our world. Cities would be targeted with multiple weapons, and lethal fallout would cover much of the United States. More than half of the U.S. population would be killed initially, and the survivors would be exposed to radiation high enough to cause lowered disease resistance and greater incidence of fatal cancer.

That's a hell of a price to pay for some corrupt phony in DC to get on tv and talk tough, I know you guys feel that sense of impending doom.

Putin's not going to telegraph the launch, he'll want to surprise us, you ready?

Imagine being Finland and Sweden and not deciding to wait for Putin to die, why don't you dumb asses volunteer for a nuclear strike.
    My life and many others sucks as it is. Bring it the fuck on.

Thread Information