Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys we need to discuss Nuclear War

Gold
    Load Metric

Guys we need to discuss Nuclear War

We are not giving this imminent threat the attention it deserves, as a matter of fact we are reacting with a collective yawn. So much so I had to ponder if the urgent threat of full blown nuclear war deserves it's own thread. The internet's instant and constant supply of intense stimuli has left us numb to this real threat. Also everyone on tv is bought and paid for by our enormous armaments industry, so they walk the tightrope between escalation and nuclear war.
    It's not going to be fun and exciting, suppress your curiosity.

Recognize we are numb to this threat and force yourself to do whatever you can to prevent it. We are so close, you probably know some weapons depot inside Russia was attacked and is on fire and the US has announced it's fair game since they are providing weapons. Russia's response was if that's the criteria then Russia should be allowed to attack targets ion NATO and the USA. Go do a twitter search/most recent of Russia fire, they are under attack all over the place.

And this is the nonsense put out by the entire western media.
    https://twitter.com/aspals/status/1520722452078342145
    Nobody wins in a full blown nuclear war.

See all the fighting going on at the al asqua mosque in Israel, this is bad bad news.

So ww3 has to happen in order to debunk all three of the major religions? God help us, oh wait nm.
    Omg don't even think of trying to pass off Zelensky as the Messiah, give me a fuckin break.
    Edit: Or Trump or Kushner or Bibi or any of em.

Load Metric
    sir this site barely believes viruses exist and you want them to understand the existential threat nuclear war presents?

good luck with every inch of that.

Comments

nunbeater: lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    No we don’t, faggot.

Comments

sonatine: gottem

Load Metric
    Biden and the rest of the libs are a fucking nuclear disaster
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    sir this site believes taking an experimental drug for a virus with a 99.9999653% survival rate is a good idea and you want them to understand the existential threat nuclear war presents?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    sir this site believes taking an experimental drug for a virus with a 99.9999653% survival rate is a good idea and you want them to understand the existential threat nuclear war presents?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Nuclear war was a lot more likely in the '60s and the '80s than it is now.

Mutually assured destruction has kept nuclear war at bay.

The next real nuclear threat will occur when there is a leader insane enough to not care about the consequences of his country getting annihilated. That's not really the case with anyone right now.

The problem right now, unrelated to nuclear war, is that Biden is seen as so weak and predictable that other countries are basically walking all over him. He's basically the loose-passive limpdonk of US foreign policy.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Nuclear war was a lot more likely in the '60s and the '80s than it is now.

Mutually assured destruction has kept nuclear war at bay.

The next real nuclear threat will occur when there is a leader insane enough to not care about the consequences of his country getting annihilated. That's not really the case with anyone right now.

The problem right now, unrelated to nuclear war, is that Biden is seen as so weak and predictable that other countries are basically walking all over him. He's basically the loose-passive limpdonk of US foreign policy.

This is the alternative to Biden, we're not doing enough to provoke a nuclear war.
    Risking nuclear war to get rid of Putin isn't worth it period.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    If we die, we die.

Drago.gif

Silver
    Load Metric
    It's an election year and no one wants to piss off the "defense" lobby and lose the $$$ for re-election so it's going to be very difficult year if you are into peace and harmony.

The chances of dying in a nuclear war is way higher than Covid and it's not even close.

The military complex will not stop bribing politicians to buy weapons for bullshit wars we started in other countries.

It's very dangerous. The doomsday clock has never been this close to midnight.

https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock

Comments

Entropy: Great summary

Load Metric
    We have a problem with not enough food will be produced this year.

At the same time we have an ever expanding world population.

We may need a few nuclear blasts to even things out a bit.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

Your first premise is provably false. Food shortages are almost universally a result of policy makers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post

Your first premise is provably false. Food shortages are almost universally a result of policy makers.
    If wheat is not planted in Ukraine this year it will make Russia's wheat crop much more valuable. Tough enough for NATO countries to ban Russian oil into their countries. Food is a different matter.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Gold
    Load Metric

If wheat is not planted in Ukraine this year it will make Russia's wheat crop much more valuable. Tough enough for NATO countries to ban Russian oil into their countries. Food is a different matter.
    I'm not sure of the root cause but should we be concerned that Bill Gates owns more farmland than anyone else in America?
    I'm not convinced he has some evil agenda but he certainly has a severe case of white guilt. So if there's a food crunch you can bet his farms will be exporting food to the third world.

Why can't he just fuck off and leave us alone already.

Load Metric
    Why don't you fuck off & leave us out of your little "I love Putin" phase.
    I call it a phase because you know you will deny it all in a few years, Seth Rich style.
    DWAI went from trying to get me to watch a 45 minutes video on how it is real, to acting like it never even happened. (The sure sign that it was all propaganda from day 1)

Good news everyone, Trump will be back in office this week, (yup the crazy is on both sides, you always see like this stuff on the left mixed in w/decent wages, taxing the super rich & health insurance for everyone.)

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

I'm not sure of the root cause but should we be concerned that Bill Gates owns more farmland than anyone else in America?
    I'm not convinced he has some evil agenda but he certainly has a severe case of white guilt. So if there's a food crunch you can bet his farms will be exporting food to the third world.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: How's Kaepernick's career goin'?
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    you're right jimmy. everyone on the far left is level headed and they damn sure arent crazy with batshit ideologies.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Is joke? If not explain what you are implying as what is written is vague at best.

Load Metric
    Trump and Putin will be removed from power forever and all with be right with the world.

Donald Trump will never, ever be President again.

He might give the appearance of running because Trump needs to raise money quick in order to pay his debts.

Military Generals are changing procedures regarding nuclear weapons so nut jobs like Trump can't use them.

Over a year ago, America did a great thing. They forced that small dick with a small brain from power. Now the world needs to find a way to remove Putin from power immediately before he destroys the world.

Load Metric
    hey guys hold on I got this SO IF TODD was involved it would be called a JEWCLEUR WAR is this thing on

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Why don't you fuck off & leave us out of your little "I love Putin" phase.
    I call it a phase because you know you will deny it all in a few years, Seth Rich style.
    DWAI went from trying to get me to watch a 45 minutes video on how it is real, to acting like it never even happened. (The sure sign that it was all propaganda from day 1)

Good news everyone, Trump will be back in office this week, (yup the crazy is on both sides, you always see like this stuff on the left mixed in w/decent wages, taxing the super rich & health insurance for everyone.)

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

I like oak myself. How about you Jimmy, you an oak man?

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 567
Size:  386.1 KB
    Fuck off bitch, nobody's been harder on Putin than me.
    I'm sorry, despite what CNN says Zelensky's not and never will be the Messiah hagd
    Last edited by Entropy; 05-02-2022 at 11:56 AM.

Thread Information