Thread: Scot Peterson

Load Metric

Scot Peterson

Why are all the losers are named Scot Peterson? First you got the original Scot Peterson who killed his pregnant wife years ago, now you got this asshole.

For those that don't remember back in 2018 a deranged 18 year old shooter went into Parkland High school and mowed down 17 students and teachers lasting nearly 10 minutes.

"Deputy" Scot Peterson was the school resource officer, took cover outside the school with his pistol drawn waiting for the shooter to exit while students were getting mowed down. Literally he was taking cover with is gun drawn behind an auxiliary building waiting for backup. Said he could not identify which part of the school the shots were coming from and he had no bullet proof vest.

Now, this was a trained deputy, not some random stranger, he was the SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICER. And he had a gun.

The jury effectively said being a coward is not a crime.

Unreal. Look at this fucking pussy today after the verdict. He will get an interview on MSNBC and be celebrated for not drawing his gun.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Why are all the losers are named Scot Peterson? First you got the original Scot Peterson who killed his pregnant wife years ago, now you got this asshole.

For those that don't remember back in 2018 a deranged 18 year old shooter went into Parkland High school and mowed down 17 students and teachers lasting nearly 10 minutes.

"Deputy" Scot Peterson was the school resource officer, took cover outside the school with his pistol drawn waiting for the shooter to exit while students were getting mowed down. Literally he was taking cover with is gun drawn behind an auxiliary building waiting for backup. Said he could not identify which part of the school the shots were coming from and he had no bullet proof vest.

Now, this was a trained deputy, not some random stranger, he was the SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICER. And he had a gun.

Unreal. Look at this fucking pussy today after the verdict. He will get an interview on MSNBC and be celebrated for not drawing his gun.

I know his attorney from Undergrad. He's a publicity hound, but extremely skilled at his job. And as the results show, was the right Gringo for THIS case.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    If your child goes to a school with embedded police you need to move

Comments

Pablo: out of the country?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I am in a rural area, and all of the schools have resource officers. They assign the old fat Deputy from the Sherriff's Dept that are close to retirement.

Load Metric
    He's a coward. Hopefully the streets give him the justice he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

I know his attorney from Undergrad. He's a publicity hound, but extremely skilled at his job. And as the results show, was the right Gringo for THIS case.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post

Hey PRIDEBOY FAGGA 2024, you posting a noose on every thread is a cry for help. Please don't kill yourself. Suicide is for quitters. Somebody get this lost gay soul some help!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "I got my life back"

No, you didn't. You got your freedom back, but not your life. You will always be seen as a coward, and someone whose failure to do his job cost the lives of children. There's no going back from that.

Dude thought he had a cushy job where at worst he had to deal with a few unruly teenagers. Then a psycho shows up and starts firing, and he panicked and refused to engage.

You shouldn't sign up to be a police officer if you are not willing to put your life on the line when potentially deadly confrontations occur.

Comments

SlowRoll:

Load Metric
    I immediately thought of the wife unborn baby killer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I do cite Scott Peterson (the murderer) as an example of where death penalty reform is needed.

Despite being a complete piece of shit, and almost certain to have been the killer of his wife and unborn child, I did NOT think the death penalty was warranted.

Why?

Because there was no direct evidence. It was all circumstantial. There was enough circumstantial evidence to convict him and put him away for life, but not for the death penalty (in my opinion). He was sentenced to death anyway.

I would like to see an extra level of certainty required to sentence the death penalty. Rather than "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt", it would have to be "guilty beyond ANY doubt", in order to get a death sentence.

Then I'd like to see the death penalty further reformed in the speeding up of appeals, and actually putting those to death who were sentenced. In California it's a joke, as many have been on death row for decades. Credit to Texas and Florida for actually executing people.

However, we really do need the higher standard of guilt in order to execute, and no states have such a thing in place.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    "I got my life back"

No, you didn't. You got your freedom back, but not your life. You will always be seen as a coward, and someone whose failure to do his job cost the lives of children. There's no going back from that.

Dude thought he had a cushy job where at worst he had to deal with a few unruly teenagers. Then a psycho shows up and starts firing, and he panicked and refused to engage.

You shouldn't sign up to be a police officer if you are not willing to put your life on the line when potentially deadly confrontations occur.
    It's not shocking the mainstream media is burying this story. The thought of having armed police officers at schools is horrific to them. Limousine liberals. I can go on.

To Druff's point, outside of NYC and California, this monumental pussy will be ostracized and ridiculed. A total coward. I am not Rambo and would never be that guy in say an armed robbery of a bank, I would likely just keep my mouth shut and let them take the money. But I can guarantee this 100% if I knew there were kids being slaughtered in a school I would race in gun or no gun and try to do what I could.

Whatever, a pussy is a pussy and this guy is branded for life as a coward, he needs to get to the most liberal county in CA and just blend in.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    "I got my life back"

Big blow to the 'good guy with a gun' theory.

The footage of those Uvalde cops staying back (with one guy even making a joke) was some of the most infuriating footage I've ever seen.

Once in a while a hero narrative bubbles up if the killer is put down quick, but expect many more of these schlubs freezing up as mass killers continue to mow down children in schools.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Hey PRIDEBOY FAGGA 2024, you posting a noose on every thread is a cry for help. Please don't kill yourself. Suicide is for quitters. Somebody get this lost gay soul some help!
    I'm doing well, just highlighting what a piece of human trash you are. By far the worst regular(lately) by a country mile. At least guys like Les are funny on occasion, you're pure scum.

Load Metric

I'm doing well, just highlighting what a piece of human trash you are. By far the worst regular(lately) by a country mile. At least guys like Les are funny on occasion, you're pure scum.

Gee, thanks for the kind heart felt words. It's always nice to hear kind words from the LBGTQ+ community.

Honestly, you're pathetic, got no game, and are one trick pony. Your troll game is so weak, I'm getting bored. Step it up, or step off PRIDEBOY FAGGA.

Load Metric

Was he a coward absolutely but there’s always been multiple court rulings that the police don’t have a duty to act per se. Therefore convicting him or anything was a pipe dream. Police are under zero obligation to rush into an active shooter or anything. Can it cost them their job absolutely but beyond that nope.

Thread Information