Thread: GGPoker Super Users

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

GGPoker Super Users

I know that Druff was supposed to be one of the people that helped uncover the Ultimatebet super user scandal and I think that GGPoker has them. I think they are bots that they own with the ability to see the hole cards and have access to the rabbit cam throughout the hand. I am wondering how you uncovered it last time? Did you run a certain filter in your database with all your HH?

I know that when I play, even if I cbet the flop with air, I'm getting called or raised and when I connect they fold. It happens like clockwork. That site is like playing with your balls in a vice. If you even get an inch out of line, they squeeze and you're done.

I have all the HH so this should be easy to prove. When I go through the hands individually, I see them but I don't know how to put it together to make a compelling case. If anyone knows and could share, I would appreciate it.

Load Metric
    Im guessing if Todd thought there was something to this he would be all over it.. Are you a circuitp dupe?? I mean I suppose to get to the bottom of it we could get Todd to message JoeyIngrahm to answer your accusations, but lets be honest I doubt Joey would ever risk destroying his rep and all credibility by being a superuser. He knows history, and knows what happened to Russ, and additionally the implication would clearly be that DNegs would know or be involved. Thats some pretty serious shit to be flinging man just saying.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Im guessing if Todd thought there was something to this he would be all over it.. Are you a circuitp dupe?? I mean I suppose to get to the bottom of it we could get Todd to message JoeyIngrahm to answer your accusations, but lets be honest I doubt Joey would ever risk destroying his rep and all credibility by being a superuser. He knows history, and knows what happened to Russ, and additionally the implication would clearly be that DNegs would know or be involved. Thats some pretty serious shit to be flinging man just saying.
    I never said Joey was a super user. I think that he went there and was being paid off. I think the whole bot thing was a distraction. If you watch that interview Joey did, you could make the case it was an advertisement as much as it was anything else. I know I've watched 4 or 5 times and I think it was fake and was done to promote ACR. This is one of those stories that can never be proven but you look at all the evidence and I don't see how it could be anything else. I have played over 1,000,000 hands on ACR and I've never had a player shove me all in with nothing. I drove myself crazy until I realized that the site is full of super users that are house bots. Before that it drove me nuts on how these players kept making what should be horrific plays but they were always correct. Then once I realized they could see my cards, it became obvious. It's like a 3D pictures that were popular in the 90's. You have to focus on it but then once you see the object, you know it's there and its impossible not to see it when you look at it from that point on.

I'm also guessing that you didn't watch the video? You don't find anything strange about a screen name being the person's exact hand and then the player shoves with nothing on NYE around midnight?????

*******You can't tell me that you think that there is someone who created an account and choose the screen name "beatfivehigh" and then waited to get dealt 6-4 and then shoved all in on someone who just so happens to be Joey Ingram?***********

So lets stop and think about this. Do you think that Joey doesn't notice this when he plays?How about the other hand where the player's name was the action that took place. His name was fourbetfoldertoyou and then 4-bet shoved Joey all in on the turn and Joey called him with bottom pair!!!!!! You don't think that's odd? Oh and did I mention that this was at NYE around midnight???? How much evidence do you need?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Forget about Joey for a second and just take a look at this hand I played yesterday on GG. When I see things like this, it makes me think they can see my cards. Its the only thing that makes sense.

GGPoker, Omaha Pot Limit - $0.50/$1.00 - 6 players
    Replay this hand on Upswing Poker

99d3f4f7 (UTG): $97.86 (98 bb)
    3d599085 (MP): $179.88 (180 bb)
    d357f1a9 (CO): $318.52 (319 bb)
    f0c65dfc (BU): $154.62 (155 bb)
    Hero (SB): $188.47 (188 bb)
    4dd5ce3 (BB): $103.00 (103 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($1.50) Hero (Hero) is SB with Q Q 6 5
    1 fold, 3d599085 (MP) raises to $3, 1 fold, f0c65dfc (BU) calls $3, Hero (SB) calls $2.50, 4dd5ce3 (BB) calls $2

Flop: ($12) K 9 A (4 players)
    Hero (SB) checks, 4dd5ce3 (BB) checks, 3d599085 (MP) checks, f0c65dfc (BU) checks

Turn: ($12) Q (4 players)
    Hero (SB) bets $12, 4dd5ce3 (BB) calls $12, 3d599085 (MP) calls $12, f0c65dfc (BU) calls $12

River: ($60) 7 (4 players)
    Hero (SB) checks, 4dd5ce3 (BB) bets $40, 3d599085 (MP) calls $40, f0c65dfc (BU) calls $40, Hero (SB) calls $40

Total pot: $220 (Rake: $4.47)

Showdown:
    4dd5ce3 (BB) shows J 8 T 8 (a straight, Ten to Ace)
    (Equity - Pre-Flop: 19%, Flop: 13%, Turn: 18%, River: 33%)

Hero (SB) shows Q Q 6 5 (three of a kind, Queens)
    (Equity - Pre-Flop: 39%, Flop: 7%, Turn: 28%, River: <1%)

3d599085 (MP) shows T 5 A J (a straight, Ten to Ace)
    (Equity - Pre-Flop: 19%, Flop: 61%, Turn: 18%, River: 33%)

f0c65dfc (BU) shows J 7 7 T (a straight, Ten to Ace)
    (Equity - Pre-Flop: 24%, Flop: 19%, Turn: 36%, River: 33%)

4dd5ce3 (BB) wins $71.85
    3d599085 (MP) wins $71.84
    f0c65dfc (BU) wins $71.84

I am getting incredible odds and nobody raised and I mainly called just to see what they had and didn't think my hand was actually good. I was shocked though to see 3 players all have the nuts on the river and not one of them raised????? When I see things like this, I feel like I'm the only real player at the table and I'm playing against colluding players that can see my hand.

I am new to Omaha and just started to play it. So it took me a while to catch it but I have found a consistent pattern that happens in these games that I think is collusion. I will get dealt A-A-x-x and the other two will be rags. You still need to push it preflop and what happens almost every time is that UTG will raise and then a player will call and I'll be on the BTN or in the blinds. I will squeeze and both players call then the flop is the wettest, most connected board you can imagine and I lose. It happened so often that it can't be coincedence. I never improve on these hands either. I never make a flush or two pair. I've learned not to overplay them which is a rookie mistake but it still happens so frequently that I think something is going on.
    Last edited by Poker888; 05-02-2022 at 09:58 PM.

Load Metric
    I got supercoolered other day . I boated top full house and lost to sf. I remember on bovada went hu against player with 4 buyins both players board was 344 I had quads vs his 33.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I got supercoolered other day . I boated top full house and lost to sf. I remember on bovada went hu against player with 4 buyins both players board was 344 I had quads vs his 33.

Sorry but am I understanding you correctly that you are interpreting this as me upset about a bad beat??

You can't be serious

Load Metric
    Anything is possible in the old days of full tilt people where saying sites are making too much to do anything of a nefarious nature. I was just sharing a bad beat, In a few months that was my second loss with full buyin to a sf. other hand was ace high flush and he had 2 for the sf. good luck. I was also saying could be set up hands to get max rake and rng could be juiced.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 05-03-2022 at 11:36 AM.

Thread Information