Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Druff- a few misc items

Load Metric

Druff- a few misc items

Druff,

It seems recently that things arent going so well for you here. There have been many long standing, respected members of this community (I am not one of them, we can get that out of the way up front) who have seemingly all but given up on this little pet project. I think this is due to many things, some of which I will outline.

* This site is in no way shape or form living up to its mission statement. Your total insistance on being in sole control is killing it. You claim you want a nudity free site, yet posts with clear breasts and cock are allowed. This is because you simply dont have time to read every post. Now tits and cock are a relative minor thing. What this type of thing speaks to is your total lack of control what is happening here. If you honestly want this to be a respected site in the poker community, things have to change.

*On that last note, your handling of shady characters and scammers has been abysmal. Sure you should let scammers post here, to tell their side of the story. But the site is supposedly here to out the shady characters. However, you have posters such as Weiss and Marty who are known scammers who are allowed to frequent this forum. There are other lesser known scammers that you are fully aware of yet you never do anything about it. TheTemplars account remains untouched. The only "scammer" notated on this entire site is me, and thats a discussion for a different thread. Suffice it to say that its LOL at best.

* Another thing hurting you is your sheer insistance that everything you do is ok. From the "im only doing this in response to him doing it" excuses, to a myriad of other excuses. You are known for putting people on blast for even the most minute things, yet when you fuck up there is always a spin in your mind. I continue to give personal examples of my own because they are what Im the most familiar with. The Worst Poster $50 is another example of these sorts of things. You paid Crowe immediately and didnt pay me for a week. When pressed about it you said that you "forgot." Then on radio you said that I whined about it and that you paid me "after a couple of days." A couple of days and a week are two different things. The truth, apparent to almost everyone, is that you merely wanted to fuck with me. Thats fine, but you make yourself look foolish lying about it. Again, you want to run a reputable poker fraud site?

*This BS with Marty is just absurd. Im not sure what else I need to say here. You have been routinely slayed by people who have ALWAYS had your back, but im sure you still think you are handling it appropriately.

*Lastly, and worst in my mind, is that you have alienated your core users. Steve-O was a great poster here and you have run him off with your constant drivel. Jasep was one of your better posters and the guy all but despises you now. You almost ran Drexel off a few weeks back. This hasnt happened overnight. A myriad of things and decisions have caused this rift. Jasep is not a fan of you slow paying the scammed with the money he provided. You threw Drexel under the bus, plain and simple. Steve-O, like many others is tired of your heavy handedness. Hell, China doesnt even post anymore. Your recent insistance to repeatedly post and then claim on radio that the 22Q fundraiser "on this very site" was commented on by DN is the last straw. Now you are turning into a Micon-esque self promoter. What happened to the Amazon "donate" button?

No PFA hats? Stooping to Tydes level? Not following through on the sites mission statement, let alone set rules? Allowing Drexel to be attacked? Not even reading the forum for the most part? How can you moderate a forum alone, but admit on radio you dont even read certain threads? I could go on and on. This place is turning into a cesspool. Have a little integrity and clean some of these things up.

In summary, it amazes me how you can be so hard on others (customer service, etc) but when you are confronted with anything you either say you forgot or merely "sorry" and you think that absolves you of any and all responsibility?

Name:  facepalm.gif
Views: 637
Size:  118.2 KB
    Last edited by jsearles22; 09-11-2012 at 10:32 AM.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dude, the contest is over, you can't win another nickel

Lol at Jasep and China being upset. They have used this site on a steady basis.

Load Metric
    Doubt anyone reads any of OP's posts, including Druff. But that won't stop him from posting:

Name:  b0d2f9e0b3ed54e8e76eaf53e5933856.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  36.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Doubt anyone reads any of OP's posts, including Druff.
    you are correct sir. he is a prime example of why the ignore feature was created yet for some reason i find myself going into his threads to read the responses

Name:  Druff- a few misc items.png
Views: 583
Size:  8.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Doubt anyone reads any of OP's posts, including Druff.
    you are correct sir. he is a prime example of why the ignore feature was created yet for some reason i find myself going into his threads to read the responses

Name:  Druff- a few misc items.png
Views: 583
Size:  8.7 KB
    The only posts I ever read of his are ones others quote. I responded to this one just from reading the title. I have no desire to read the actual post that goes with it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Why would you post this on the forum instead of just PMing him? You think the rest of us need to read all that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Why would you post this on the forum instead of just PMing him? You think the rest of us need to read all that?
    Because this is a forum, not AIM or Yahoo chat. How many times have you read a thread online and thought to yourself "yeah, I feel the same way"? Then you replied to the thread and concurred. Or you might have disagreed and replied and said so. Thats how forums work.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Because this is a forum, not AIM or Yahoo chat. How many times have you read a thread online and thought to yourself "yeah, I feel the same way"? Then you replied to the thread and concurred. Or you might have disagreed and replied and said so. Thats how forums work.
    But this letter is addressed to Druff. I will not read someone's private correspondence!

Load Metric
    You have gotten steadily more horrible. It's actually rather impressive.

Name:  700-1-hlight.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  93.0 KB

Name:  searles9.JPG
Views: 974
Size:  12.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    You have gotten steadily more horrible. It's actually rather impressive.

Name:  700-1-hlight.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  93.0 KB

Name:  searles9.JPG
Views: 974
Size:  12.4 KB
    You have accumulated 500+ posts offering no other content other then trolling me. That is impressive in and of itself.

Honest question, do you masterbate to my photos? You seem to have a wide array of them, most of which were taken from my wifes Facebook account. Your obsession with me is kind of disturbing. Im also not sure why you continue to post your childs picture with mine?

Load Metric
    unreadable

Load Metric
    Honest question, do you masterbate to my photos?
    really? "honest question"? I would be shocked if anyone, even the horniest of desperate women, would masturbate to your pics.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Honest question, do you masterbate to my photos?
    really? "honest question"? I would be shocked if anyone, even the horniest of desperate women, would masturbate to your pics.

There are people with all kinds of fetishes. Surely Im someones type. It is becoming readily apparent to me that maybe Im Sloppy Joes type. The dude clearly gets a boner everytime he reads one of my posts. He has a thing for me, its undeniable IMO.

Silver
    Load Metric
    horrible, jsearles22.

Load Metric
    *Lastly, and worst in my mind, is that you have alienated your core users. Steve-O was a great poster here and you have run him off with your constant drivel. Jasep was one of your better posters and the guy all but despises you now. You almost ran Drexel off a few weeks back. This hasnt happened overnight. A myriad of things and decisions have caused this rift. Jasep is not a fan of you slow paying the scammed with the money he provided. You threw Drexel under the bus, plain and simple. Steve-O, like many others is tired of your heavy handedness. Hell, China doesnt even post anymore. Your recent insistance to repeatedly post and then claim on radio that the 22Q fundraiser "on this very site" was commented on by DN is the last straw. Now you are turning into a Micon-esque self promoter. What happened to the Amazon "donate" button?
    I don't know what you mean by heavy-handedness. What turned me off to the forum was the way Druff allowed baseless allegations to stay up, while at the same time nuking even the slightest implication of his own wrongdoing. I still post here and there, and browse the forum daily, but the events of the past week have really turned my stomach; from the e-fighting to the 22Q "on this site" post. At least in the past there was a semblance of actually talking about poker and poker scandals, but now it just seems like Druff is waging a win-at-all-costs war with the other NWP forums.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hell, China doesnt even post anymore.
    I still post if I see an interesting topic (escrow thread , fantasy football thread) but I don't go out of my way to mix it up in the nonsense threads anymore and I don't read every thread. I still update my stake rail thread between 1 and 3 times every day here but it is not in this forum.

I listened to a good amount of radio last night. I don't listen to radio regularly anymore and haven't for a few years unless something huge is happening. I am usually grinding if I am online and sometimes the radio side tracks me and I need full concentration when I play now more than ever because I am multi tabling more now than I have in the past 4 years.

But I'll be very clear that the drop in my posting here or on any forum has nothing to do with Todd, in fact I did 2 or 3 hours of radio with Todd last week on the Ironman podcast.

Keep in mind I have to update 3 rail threads daily on different forums, I own a website/forum again, I have a radio show now which takes time to prepare for and run, I grind usually 7 days a week and have a life to live off the internet. At one time I read every thread on NWP then donkdown and posted a lot more but that's when the game was at it's peak.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by superallah View Post
    thread saver.

horrible, jsearles22.
    All you did was further prove my point. And how will Druff reply to this blatant violation of site "rules"? At the most he will say "please don't do that." Most likely he won't say anything or remove the offending content.
    This forum has gone to shit, has zero credibility, and frankly is laughed at (just like me trolls? Your material is weak sauce......)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You're right. I have been letting certain terrible posters run rampant here.

Let me fix that.

I'll start by removing the posting ability of the worst one of them all.

I'll let you take three guesses as to who that is.

Load Metric
    ME. ITS ME ISNT IT.

Thread Information