This is a Fan Fiction I came up with..😀

25 year old Axl Rose somehow ended up in 2022. He was confused. Just a few moments ago, it was 1987. Axl was approached by Guns N'Roses Fans who gawked at him in awe

"Oh my God! You look JUST like a young Axl Rose from Guns N'Roses! One of them said in amazement.

Axl blushed, wondering how he would answer that. He decided to answer,"Well, a lot of People look alike."

Another Guns N'Roses Fan answered,"You not only look alike, you are a dead ringer for him! The Fan took out her phone and looked up,"Young Axl Rose, on Google" and showed him a picture of his current (young) self. Axl smiled and said,"I see the resemblance." The Fans smiled back. They suggested he enter an Axl Rose look alike Contest as he would surely win. Axl laughed and politely thanked them for their suggestions. Axl thanked God he happened to be wearing a long sleeved leather jacket that hid all of his Tattoos.

The Fans asked him,"What is your favorite Music Band? " Axl reflexively answered,"Guns N'Roses." The Fans looked at each other with happy suspicion. "Are you sure you aren't Axl Rose? They asked him. "No," he answered. They giggled happily. He then quickly answered,"I meant, "No, I'm not Axl Rose." They asked him what his name was. He answered,"Bruce," using his middle name. They continued to talk about how incredibly alike he looked to Axl Rose and they continued to imply he was Axl Rose. He begun to squirm uncomfortably. He answered,"Axl and I aren't even the same age! I am 25 and he should be 60!" Axl wondered how Current Older Axl looked and thought,"Current Older me most likely looks like me, just a lot older."

Axl then thought in Horror that Current Older him might be DEAD in 2022. He asked The Fans,"How many Guns N'Roses Members are still alive? They answered,"All of them are still alive. He breathed a sigh of relief and said,"Thank God." They looked at him curiously and he awkwardly chatted with them a little while later and then said,"Goodbye." He left.

Axl looked in wonder and realized that a lot of People had masks on. He wondered why. He then heard of Covid and asked,"What's Covid?" People were confused on how he didn't know what Covid was as it had been around for over two years. He on the top of his head made up a lie and claimed he had been in a coma for three years and just woke up today. He was told what it was. He asked if he could use his bandana as a mask and he was told he could. Axl was grateful he could use his bandana as a mask and that his bandana would also double as a disguise. He used his bandana and bought a pair of sunglasses to further disguise himself