Axl really liked Cake Cream and wanted to learn more about them. Axl looked up Cake Cream. He found out they would be performing at a local Bar. Axl put on a hat, his bandanas and went to that Bar and watched them play their set. Axl was amazed. After the set, Axl approached Cake Cream and properly introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Michael Randall Johnson," he said, smiling. I'm in the Music Business, and I think I can help you guys become big."

Cake Cream looked at him suspiciously. "How do we know you're not some Scammer?" Mike, the Lead Singer asked him warily. The other four Members backed up Mike's sentiments. Axl took off his hat and bandanas.

Cake Cream looked at him in awe and recognized him as that guy that helped Axl out last night!. Axl smiled. "Axl asked l,"How do you feel about Guns N'Roses?

Jimmy, the Bassist responded,"We're huge Fans of Guns N'Roses. We aspire to be like them." Axl smiled. "I'm a huge Guns N'Roses Fan myself," Axl said. I think you guys are the Young Guns N'Roses of 2022.

Cake Cream all smiled. Axl asked if they had a Manager. Cake Cream didn't have a Manager. Axl offered to be their Manager and they accepted. They exchanged phone numbers. Cake Cream is definitely my calling for 2022! Axl thought happily. They all chatted and then Axl left.

Axl went to his hotel and started wondering how to make Cake Cream huge Stars.