Thread: Alex Foxen publicly accuses Ali Imsirovic of being a cheater

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Alex Foxen publicly accuses Ali Imsirovic of being a cheater

https://twitter.com/WAFoxen/status/1515900587522637824

https://twitter.com/WAFoxen/status/1515900595076538369

https://twitter.com/WAFoxen/status/1515900603184168961

https://twitter.com/WAFoxen/status/1515901953372532738

Unfortunately, while I believe Alex's claims that Imsirovic is "known" to be a cheater among certain high stakes players, that's not enough to convince outsiders like most of us.

We're going to need more proof than the above before we can condemn the guy.

Interesting, though.

Imsirovic has over $17m worth of cashes: https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/pla...p?a=r&n=458284

He is also known to repeatedly enter events an absurd amount of times, simply to capture titles.

Load Metric
    Phua is the one acting unethically by failing to protect his hand. In the old days, the rest of the players would collectively police the game, and put a stop to it.

Load Metric
    In video, he does look over in that direction, but it's hard to tell if he's peeking at the cards or not. Not enough to hand him just on that hand.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Related damage:

Lynne Ji, aka @helloitslynne

She tweeted that cheating isn't that bad in poker, as long as you're not going to stay in the community long term (lol). Obviously everyone got on her case for it.

She also posted these tweets:

Name:  lynne-tweets.png
Views: 619
Size:  77.4 KB

Katie Stone responded:

https://twitter.com/KatieStonePoker/status/1517002468290404354

I can't get to that "other tweet" because she freaked out and deleted all of her tweets after the poker world came down on her. I was able to capture those tweets above from a cache.

You can see Lynne's YouTube channel here, if you'd like to get an idea of what she's like: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSO...OVOc7_w/videos

There are also various rumors that are going around about Lynne herself, but I won't bother to repeat them.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Foxen bringing up a blacklist is interesting since him and his old lady blatantly cheated that guy on a live stream lols ...

Again, big surprise poker is full of hypocritical scumbags who could have thought lols

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Foxen bringing up a blacklist is interesting since him and his old lady blatantly cheated that guy on a live stream lols ...

Again, big surprise poker is full of hypocritical scumbags who could have thought lols
    From what is known about the incident with Foxen and Kristin it’s really unfair imho to use that against him. It is a single instance where a couple ran as deep as possible in the same tournament. It seems like there was soft play and that’s shitty, but not anything remotely close to the systematic cheating conspiracy that is being unearthed.

If they were sharing information prior to 3 handed play at the final table, that would certainly be a different story. I haven’t heard anything leveled that they went to that extent. Although Kahle Burns did seem to infer he felt something was amiss prior to 3 handed play in his Twitter thread.

Even if guilty of that. It’s not analogous. I think at this point so much shit had been unearthed that it’s almost lost in the shuffle that Foxen was the initial Whistleblower anyways. Glad he did it. Hard to believe that all the regulars who take part in the PokerGo High Roller scene didn’t have some idea about all of this.

Additionally, a trusted source told me a while back that GG had essentially bought PokerGo. It is structured in a strange way and not really acknowledged within the company. But ever since he relayed that information to me PokerGo has almost always had their programming “sponsored” by GG in one way or another.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post

From what is known about the incident with Foxen and Kristin it’s really unfair imho to use that against him. It is a single instance where a couple ran as deep as possible in the same tournament. It seems like there was soft play and that’s shitty, but not anything remotely close to the systematic cheating conspiracy that is being unearthed.

If they were sharing information prior to 3 handed play at the final table, that would certainly be a different story. I haven’t heard anything leveled that they went to that extent. Although Kahle Burns did seem to infer he felt something was amiss prior to 3 handed play in his Twitter thread.
    Foxen claims that he and Kristen offered Burns a deal when it got down to 3-handed, and Burns refused. That doesn't justify softplay, but Burns did have a way out of that awkward situation if he wanted it.

I do mostly agree with you regarding Foxen/Bicknell. There likely was softplay going on, but probably not active or planned collusion. 100% I'm taking the deal in that spot 3-handed, provided I'm not royally getting fucked.

Even if guilty of that. It’s not analogous. I think at this point so much shit had been unearthed that it’s almost lost in the shuffle that Foxen was the initial Whistleblower anyways. Glad he did it. Hard to believe that all the regulars who take part in the PokerGo High Roller scene didn’t have some idea about all of this.

Additionally, a trusted source told me a while back that GG had essentially bought PokerGo. It is structured in a strange way and not really acknowledged within the company. But ever since he relayed that information to me PokerGo has almost always had their programming “sponsored” by GG in one way or another.
    Interesting. This would explain why Cary Katz is alleged to have some involvement with GGPoker, and came up in the story told about Bryn Kenney.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It was literally blatant cheating on a live stream ... no it's not unfair in the slightest. Cheating is cheating no matter if it was his old lady lol ...\

The JJ vs AA hand not getting all in 3 handed is blatant cheating

Load Metric

It was literally blatant cheating on a live stream ... no it's not unfair in the slightest. Cheating is cheating no matter if it was his old lady lol ...\

This is like saying criminals are criminals. So if I get cited for J-Walking and a guy is on death row for murder we both broke the law…so we’re both criminals and criminals are criminals? There are levels to everything and that’s why the law makes distinctions based on severity of the crime.

You can call it cheating and you can call them cheaters that is all fine. But don’t try & mitigate what has been unearthed because Kristin didn’t lose all her chips with AA when Foxen flopped a set this one time. Has absolutely nothing to do with all the other stuff.

I don’t see a reason to continue to harp on it. Are you simply pointing out what you perceive as hypocrisy or is there a deeper agenda? I have no horse in this fight. I am not excusing what happened at that final table. I just think it’s time we move on.
    Last edited by JeffDime; 04-24-2022 at 09:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This is like saying criminals are criminals. So if I get cited for J-Walking and a guy is on death row for murder we both broke the law…so we’re both criminals and criminals are criminals? There are levels to everything and that’s why the law makes distinctions based on severity of the crime.

You can call it cheating and you can call them cheaters that is all fine. But don’t try & mitigate what has been unearthed because Kristin didn’t lose all her chips with AA when Foxen flopped a set this one time. Has absolutely nothing to do with all the other stuff.

I don’t see a reason to continue to harp on it. Are you simply pointing out what you perceive as hypocrisy or is there a deeper agenda? I have no horse in this fight. I am not excusing what happened at that final table. I just think it’s time we move on.
    I never said a thing about what he unearthed, I just find blatant hypocrisy of a blacklist he himself would be on amusing lol ...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There are rumors that Ali was turned away from EPT Monaco because he is banned from Pokerstars, and they own the EPT.

Supposedly Jake Schindler is also banned the same way.

Hmmm...

Thread Information