Thread: ACR and GGPoker Setting Up Hands?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

ACR and GGPoker Setting Up Hands?

I posted something about this before and it was mentioned that this is a crazy conspiracy theory and probably wasn't true. I wanted to provide the evidence that I do have. I was playing on New Years Eve on 2020 and played against ChicagoJoey aka Joey Ingram. I didn't notice anything unusual while I was playing but I did notice that Joey was playing. I played a couple hands against him and nothing unusual happened as far as I could tell. He 3-bet me a lot but that's obviously not a big deal. I watched his Youtube channel a lot before I played with him on ACR. Fast forward a month or two and one day I was watching Joey's channel and I saw that he had Landon Tice on his show. If I remember right, Landon was associated with ACR, or at least there were tables named after him on the site so I thought he was affiliated with them. I found that strange because I didn't understand why Joey would have someone associated with ACR on his show. Then I thought maybe Joey is with ACR in someway. I went in my database and found the hands that I played with him and found a couple hands that I think are very suspicious. He is the only person in my database who crushed and had a postitive winrate. I only have 481 hands played but he is winning at a rate of 110.57 bb/100 with an EV of 10.51 bb/100. This alone is not anything to be too concerned with probably although I don't know as this is not something I know a lot about. What I do find alarming was one hand in particular. I put together a short video of a couple of the hands that I thought were suspect.

The first hand, the player's name is "beatfivehigh" and he shoves all in on the turn against Joey with 6-4 of spades no pair w/ a flush draw. The other hands are just the player going all in with very weak hands.

Not all the hands that Joey played were like this and there were many where I didn't see anything unusual at all. I didn't feel anything unusual about the hands I played against him. Joey said he was playing on ACR to prepare for his heads up match. This was $1/$2 Blitz 6 max on New Year's Eve. I would guess that traffic is low at that time with most people celebrating the new year. I attached the HH if anyone wants to look at all of them.

Another scenario happened to me one session that I find even more suspicious and don't believe is a coincedence. I was playing a session and like usual was losing with cooler after cooler and just had no luck at all. I couldn't cash out because I didn't have the minimum withdrawal amount of $50 so I just decided to see if I could get to $50. I noticed that while I was color coding the players that the tables appeared to be set up based on the colors I was giving the players. I figured if someone could do that then they can see my screen and could see everything at the table so I wrote in the player note area and asked if they would let me get $50 so I could cash out. I had about $26 and I wrote the note after the hand had been dealt and everyone folded to him in the SB and I was in the BB. He limped and I checked and then wrote the note making the request. We checked it down and the player's hand was T-4 of hearts. T4 obviously being the common term for OK. Then the next hand I play, I flop top pair and win the hand which was the first time that happened in I couldn't remember when. Then I turned a set of 4's the next hand I played and won vs trip Q's which again is something extremely unusual. This player also was "disconnected" so maybe that's how they can change it or give themselves time to change it. Then I thought they must have agreed so I was going to play every hand and called someone's 3-bet with K-T of diamonds from the BB and flopped a flush. Then the player shoved me all in and I called. He turned over QQ no diamond and was drawing dead. I then stopped and totaled the money I had and I now had $50.39. I then quit made the request to withdraw my funds. The next day I received an email my wd was cancelled and my account was suspended and I never received the $50. Here's the video of that session.

I sped it up 2x normal speed so that it wouldn't take too long to watch.

After this session ACR hacked my computer and took over an email of mine. They also hacked my phone and I think were eavesdropping on my phone calls. I have no way to prove this but I can tell you that Apple contacted me a week later and asked me to review some activity and they thought someone had hacked my phone or icloud account. I didn't recognize any of the activity and when I would make phone calls, I would hear a clicking and static and the calls would often drop. One time in particular I was talking to my mom and I asked her if she heard what I was hearing. She said she could and I said it makes me nervous because of what happened with my Facebook. Then the call dropped and I called her back. I said see what I mean. She asked me to clarify and when I did it dropped the call again. This happened 3 times before I just gave up. She said it was nothing to be concerned with because its been happening to her for the last 2 weeks or so. I then told her that was when all of this started. I'm guessing they hacked her phone as well. I have never had a problem with coverage or dropped calls before. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it but the conversation where everytime I mentioned it, the call instantly dropped. The timing of that is just too much for me to ignore. That's all conspiracy like I said and have no way to prove it. I am not trying to come up with a believable story, just sharing what happened to me is all.

I have tried to post this other places but always get backlash and only get mocked and dismissed. I don't think that because I lose the sites have super users and I'm sure there could be an explanation for it. I just have never heard anything other than "it's not rigged" "the sites have too much at risk to super use" and this is usually told by people who don't play online themselves. If you don't play online poker then you can't have an opinion on it. I know that playing now, bluffing is an absolute death sentence and it just seems that when I have air, they are betting into me and calling and when I have a hand they fold. My biggest pet peeve is flopping a set and hearing that checking sound that I know will inevitably come. The last hand I played on GGPoker is a perfect example. I had AQ and 3-bet a player that open raised from MP. He called and the flop came J-5-2 rainbow. He checked, I bet 2/3 pot and he called. Turn is another J, giving me a flush draw and I bet and he tanks and then shoves me all in. I am forced to call since I have over half my stack in and he turned over 6-5 of clubs for 3rd pair. He is capped and I am not so I have AA, KK, QQ, JJ, TT, 99 and he can only really have QQ at best. Maybe QJ suited but I blocked that so I didn't think he could have anything good here. I was right but like usual, this player makes the play that is always right. The times when I have the J or flopped a set of 5's then I don't shoved all in with bottom pair. It's always when they are ahead that this happens. If a player would make this play and not see the cards, then they would have to do this all the time when they are behind at times. I just have never seen it. I also see things where the player will have a stat of attempt to steal of 80 and then I 3-bet him, he 4 bet shoves me and has AA. I also don't understand how these players make strong hands at the rate that they do. If you have two unpaired cards, then you will flop a pair about 30% of the time. Then only 1/3 of those will be top pair. Flopping two pair is 48 to 1, getting aces is once every 220 hands, flopping a set is 12%. Yet everytime I play a hand, they always turn over monsters. It drives me crazy and the only explanation I can come up with is that it is rigged. I know that I whiff on most of the boards that I play. That's what the math says as well since 70% of the time you won't flop any pair. Only 11% of the time will you flop a flush draw and yet I see these players always turn over monsters. One thing that gets me in trouble is that I think to myself, "They can't have something everytime" because mathematically they can't. One thing that I did was play every hand. I wanted to test these players and so I sit down at a table that is a standard non rush table and play every hand. My Vpip will be 100 or 90 at minimum. With a VPIP that high, and playing every hand they have no way to know if I have a good hand or not. My thought was that I would get paid off. This is not what happened and everytime I would make a hand, they would fold. What really makes this suspicious to me is when I have a VPIP of 100 and if it folds to me, I raise with 100% of my range. The times when I got AA or AK they all fold. I don't see how they could fold to a player who raises every hand if they had anything at all. I saw them make light call downs when I was bluffing. Playing every hand also makes it more obvious to me how the deck seems set up and regardless of what you do you can't win. I have that session recorded on a computer somehwere and I got aggravated after raising with AK and everyone folding. I then accused them all of cheating and said I was recording the session and also said that I was going to release it and expose them. They laughed at me and told me to go ahead. Now the next time I logged in to play, I played $1/$2 Rush and that's when I hit the BBJ. The odds of hitting that jackpot was a million to one or so if I remember right. My first thought was they wanted me to be happy and not release what I found and this was their way to do that. Then I wasn't able to withdraw the funds and they kept rejecting my POA for no reason at all and wouldn't give me an explanation. Maybe I'm wrong and it was all coincedence but it seems likely to me. Not to mention that on that hand I lost with quad 2's to quad 5's and the player's screen name who had the quad 5's was Tubias5555555.

Name:  2021-09-26_01_22_PM_59493__#RC533106861.png
Views: 986
Size:  567.7 KB

I think the site set up that hand as it is hard to think that a player named Tubias555555 just so happened to beat me with quad 5's. I can't even calculate what the odds of that would have to be. I have seen so many weird things like this happen and it's why I believe what I do. I've always been mocked and dismissed by what I think are mostly fake accounts on 2+2 or Reddit. I thought I would try to post it here since Druff seems to be legit and doesn't appear to me at all that he has anything other than the player's best interest in mind.

I have no problem if you disagree but I want evidence or a good explanation other than the standard nonsense like the sites would have too much too risk to super use or manipulate the RNG. That's like saying nobody would ever commit a crime and risk going to jail. That argument isn't an argument that holds up in my opinion. To me I see things like the math not adding up and I haven't seen much evidence and haven't heard a good explanation as to why a site wouldn't be rigged when there is so much money to be made. Like with the recent ACR stealing of player funds. If someone would do that then I think they would also manipulate the RNG and cheat players out of their money. When there is money involved then there is motivation and incentive for people to cheat. Take for example Full Tilt. I have heard that they were making $4,000,000 a day in rake. Then when the DOJ shut them down, they owed $390,000,000 to the players. So if they were making plenty of money but saw $390,000,000 just sitting there. I think the sites now use bots to cheat the players to get their hands on the funds. I think it is a massive conflict of interest for the poker sites to be able to have control over the funds and to see the balance of the player's money. Why isn't the financials handled by a third party that has nothing to do with the site or poker? I think that would make the games safer and then you wouldn't have sites like GG closing accounts for players game selecting. Maybe there's something I'm missing there but it's just a thought.

I'll be interested to hear what you think about this Druff. I also am curious how much online poker you play. I know I have heard you talk about playing on Ignition and I think you play limit hold'em. I heard today on the radio show that you trust ACR as far as hands being fair and the games being fair. How much have you played on ACR? I have about a million hands played on there between October 2020 and April of 2021 and I think it is rigged and that they have super users. I think that you helped with the Ultimatebet Hamilton situation and so I'm curious as to what you noticed when you played there and I'm wondering why you don't notice it now. I've played a lot on Ignition and I think they have super users for sure. Maybe they don't super use you because they don't want to get exposed and know you have a voice in the community. From what I have experienced, once you recognize it, it becomes obvious. I only play one table at a time and think others don't notice because they multi table or the thought never enters their mind. When I go through my database and look at it with that in mind, it seems pretty obvious that there are super users on these sites. Not every player obviously but I think the sites use bots and they give these bots the ability to see everyone's cards. Then I would guess that they put those accounts under a relative's name or something like that to move the funds. I think they all learned from UB and I think that's the reason why the sites don't offer HH because UB got exposed by the HH. This is just my opinion and I could be wrong but it is what I believe.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Load Metric
    Nice hit

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    there are many many different threads on this site concerning this theft

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I missed another one that I found strange. This one the screen name is 4betfoldertou and 4bet shoves Joey on the turn with air and Joey calls with bottom pair.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I have to say that I am blown away that Druff hasn't posted in this thread. How can you have no opinion on this? How could you ignore this when your whole thing is exposing fraud?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker888 View Post
    I posted something about this before and it was mentioned that this is a crazy conspiracy theory and probably wasn't true. I wanted to provide the evidence that I do have. I was playing on New Years Eve on 2020 and played against ChicagoJoey aka Joey Ingram. I didn't notice anything unusual while I was playing but I did notice that Joey was playing. I played a couple hands against him and nothing unusual happened as far as I could tell. He 3-bet me a lot but that's obviously not a big deal. I watched his Youtube channel a lot before I played with him on ACR. Fast forward a month or two and one day I was watching Joey's channel and I saw that he had Landon Tice on his show. If I remember right, Landon was associated with ACR, or at least there were tables named after him on the site so I thought he was affiliated with them. I found that strange because I didn't understand why Joey would have someone associated with ACR on his show. Then I thought maybe Joey is with ACR in someway. I went in my database and found the hands that I played with him and found a couple hands that I think are very suspicious. He is the only person in my database who crushed and had a postitive winrate. I only have 481 hands played but he is winning at a rate of 110.57 bb/100 with an EV of 10.51 bb/100. This alone is not anything to be too concerned with probably although I don't know as this is not something I know a lot about. What I do find alarming was one hand in particular. I put together a short video of a couple of the hands that I thought were suspect.

The first hand, the player's name is "beatfivehigh" and he shoves all in on the turn against Joey with 6-4 of spades no pair w/ a flush draw. The other hands are just the player going all in with very weak hands.

Not all the hands that Joey played were like this and there were many where I didn't see anything unusual at all. I didn't feel anything unusual about the hands I played against him. Joey said he was playing on ACR to prepare for his heads up match. This was $1/$2 Blitz 6 max on New Year's Eve. I would guess that traffic is low at that time with most people celebrating the new year. I attached the HH if anyone wants to look at all of them.

Another scenario happened to me one session that I find even more suspicious and don't believe is a coincedence. I was playing a session and like usual was losing with cooler after cooler and just had no luck at all. I couldn't cash out because I didn't have the minimum withdrawal amount of $50 so I just decided to see if I could get to $50. I noticed that while I was color coding the players that the tables appeared to be set up based on the colors I was giving the players. I figured if someone could do that then they can see my screen and could see everything at the table so I wrote in the player note area and asked if they would let me get $50 so I could cash out. I had about $26 and I wrote the note after the hand had been dealt and everyone folded to him in the SB and I was in the BB. He limped and I checked and then wrote the note making the request. We checked it down and the player's hand was T-4 of hearts. T4 obviously being the common term for OK. Then the next hand I play, I flop top pair and win the hand which was the first time that happened in I couldn't remember when. Then I turned a set of 4's the next hand I played and won vs trip Q's which again is something extremely unusual. This player also was "disconnected" so maybe that's how they can change it or give themselves time to change it. Then I thought they must have agreed so I was going to play every hand and called someone's 3-bet with K-T of diamonds from the BB and flopped a flush. Then the player shoved me all in and I called. He turned over QQ no diamond and was drawing dead. I then stopped and totaled the money I had and I now had $50.39. I then quit made the request to withdraw my funds. The next day I received an email my wd was cancelled and my account was suspended and I never received the $50. Here's the video of that session.

I sped it up 2x normal speed so that it wouldn't take too long to watch.

After this session ACR hacked my computer and took over an email of mine. They also hacked my phone and I think were eavesdropping on my phone calls. I have no way to prove this but I can tell you that Apple contacted me a week later and asked me to review some activity and they thought someone had hacked my phone or icloud account. I didn't recognize any of the activity and when I would make phone calls, I would hear a clicking and static and the calls would often drop. One time in particular I was talking to my mom and I asked her if she heard what I was hearing. She said she could and I said it makes me nervous because of what happened with my Facebook. Then the call dropped and I called her back. I said see what I mean. She asked me to clarify and when I did it dropped the call again. This happened 3 times before I just gave up. She said it was nothing to be concerned with because its been happening to her for the last 2 weeks or so. I then told her that was when all of this started. I'm guessing they hacked her phone as well. I have never had a problem with coverage or dropped calls before. Normally I wouldn't think anything of it but the conversation where everytime I mentioned it, the call instantly dropped. The timing of that is just too much for me to ignore. That's all conspiracy like I said and have no way to prove it. I am not trying to come up with a believable story, just sharing what happened to me is all.

I have tried to post this other places but always get backlash and only get mocked and dismissed. I don't think that because I lose the sites have super users and I'm sure there could be an explanation for it. I just have never heard anything other than "it's not rigged" "the sites have too much at risk to super use" and this is usually told by people who don't play online themselves. If you don't play online poker then you can't have an opinion on it. I know that playing now, bluffing is an absolute death sentence and it just seems that when I have air, they are betting into me and calling and when I have a hand they fold. My biggest pet peeve is flopping a set and hearing that checking sound that I know will inevitably come. The last hand I played on GGPoker is a perfect example. I had AQ and 3-bet a player that open raised from MP. He called and the flop came J-5-2 rainbow. He checked, I bet 2/3 pot and he called. Turn is another J, giving me a flush draw and I bet and he tanks and then shoves me all in. I am forced to call since I have over half my stack in and he turned over 6-5 of clubs for 3rd pair. He is capped and I am not so I have AA, KK, QQ, JJ, TT, 99 and he can only really have QQ at best. Maybe QJ suited but I blocked that so I didn't think he could have anything good here. I was right but like usual, this player makes the play that is always right. The times when I have the J or flopped a set of 5's then I don't shoved all in with bottom pair. It's always when they are ahead that this happens. If a player would make this play and not see the cards, then they would have to do this all the time when they are behind at times. I just have never seen it. I also see things where the player will have a stat of attempt to steal of 80 and then I 3-bet him, he 4 bet shoves me and has AA. I also don't understand how these players make strong hands at the rate that they do. If you have two unpaired cards, then you will flop a pair about 30% of the time. Then only 1/3 of those will be top pair. Flopping two pair is 48 to 1, getting aces is once every 220 hands, flopping a set is 12%. Yet everytime I play a hand, they always turn over monsters. It drives me crazy and the only explanation I can come up with is that it is rigged. I know that I whiff on most of the boards that I play. That's what the math says as well since 70% of the time you won't flop any pair. Only 11% of the time will you flop a flush draw and yet I see these players always turn over monsters. One thing that gets me in trouble is that I think to myself, "They can't have something everytime" because mathematically they can't. One thing that I did was play every hand. I wanted to test these players and so I sit down at a table that is a standard non rush table and play every hand. My Vpip will be 100 or 90 at minimum. With a VPIP that high, and playing every hand they have no way to know if I have a good hand or not. My thought was that I would get paid off. This is not what happened and everytime I would make a hand, they would fold. What really makes this suspicious to me is when I have a VPIP of 100 and if it folds to me, I raise with 100% of my range. The times when I got AA or AK they all fold. I don't see how they could fold to a player who raises every hand if they had anything at all. I saw them make light call downs when I was bluffing. Playing every hand also makes it more obvious to me how the deck seems set up and regardless of what you do you can't win. I have that session recorded on a computer somehwere and I got aggravated after raising with AK and everyone folding. I then accused them all of cheating and said I was recording the session and also said that I was going to release it and expose them. They laughed at me and told me to go ahead. Now the next time I logged in to play, I played $1/$2 Rush and that's when I hit the BBJ. The odds of hitting that jackpot was a million to one or so if I remember right. My first thought was they wanted me to be happy and not release what I found and this was their way to do that. Then I wasn't able to withdraw the funds and they kept rejecting my POA for no reason at all and wouldn't give me an explanation. Maybe I'm wrong and it was all coincedence but it seems likely to me. Not to mention that on that hand I lost with quad 2's to quad 5's and the player's screen name who had the quad 5's was Tubias5555555.

Name:  2021-09-26_01_22_PM_59493__#RC533106861.png
Views: 986
Size:  567.7 KB

I think the site set up that hand as it is hard to think that a player named Tubias555555 just so happened to beat me with quad 5's. I can't even calculate what the odds of that would have to be. I have seen so many weird things like this happen and it's why I believe what I do. I've always been mocked and dismissed by what I think are mostly fake accounts on 2+2 or Reddit. I thought I would try to post it here since Druff seems to be legit and doesn't appear to me at all that he has anything other than the player's best interest in mind.

I have no problem if you disagree but I want evidence or a good explanation other than the standard nonsense like the sites would have too much too risk to super use or manipulate the RNG. That's like saying nobody would ever commit a crime and risk going to jail. That argument isn't an argument that holds up in my opinion. To me I see things like the math not adding up and I haven't seen much evidence and haven't heard a good explanation as to why a site wouldn't be rigged when there is so much money to be made. Like with the recent ACR stealing of player funds. If someone would do that then I think they would also manipulate the RNG and cheat players out of their money. When there is money involved then there is motivation and incentive for people to cheat. Take for example Full Tilt. I have heard that they were making $4,000,000 a day in rake. Then when the DOJ shut them down, they owed $390,000,000 to the players. So if they were making plenty of money but saw $390,000,000 just sitting there. I think the sites now use bots to cheat the players to get their hands on the funds. I think it is a massive conflict of interest for the poker sites to be able to have control over the funds and to see the balance of the player's money. Why isn't the financials handled by a third party that has nothing to do with the site or poker? I think that would make the games safer and then you wouldn't have sites like GG closing accounts for players game selecting. Maybe there's something I'm missing there but it's just a thought.

I'll be interested to hear what you think about this Druff. I also am curious how much online poker you play. I know I have heard you talk about playing on Ignition and I think you play limit hold'em. I heard today on the radio show that you trust ACR as far as hands being fair and the games being fair. How much have you played on ACR? I have about a million hands played on there between October 2020 and April of 2021 and I think it is rigged and that they have super users. I think that you helped with the Ultimatebet Hamilton situation and so I'm curious as to what you noticed when you played there and I'm wondering why you don't notice it now. I've played a lot on Ignition and I think they have super users for sure. Maybe they don't super use you because they don't want to get exposed and know you have a voice in the community. From what I have experienced, once you recognize it, it becomes obvious. I only play one table at a time and think others don't notice because they multi table or the thought never enters their mind. When I go through my database and look at it with that in mind, it seems pretty obvious that there are super users on these sites. Not every player obviously but I think the sites use bots and they give these bots the ability to see everyone's cards. Then I would guess that they put those accounts under a relative's name or something like that to move the funds. I think they all learned from UB and I think that's the reason why the sites don't offer HH because UB got exposed by the HH. This is just my opinion and I could be wrong but it is what I believe.
    WOW!! Looks like an obvious case of chip dumping to pay Joey off. Also proves that they can set up the hands and they do have control over the RNG. The RNG isn't even real I bet.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: JFC the old RNG is rigged/bullshit accusations again. :facepalm

dmndkutr: Crazy stuff. You're terrible at

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: JFC the old RNG is rigged/bullshit accusations again.

dmndkutr: Crazy stuff. You're terrible at

I don't understand how you leave comments but I am trying to respond to the two comments who commented on randomguy's post but don't know how.

If you don't think that ACR is rigged then I need to see proof of at least 10,000 hands that you have played on ACR. I guarantee you that you don't play there. You can't possibly tell me that you think that these are coincedences???????

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Your anxiety is lying to you

Load Metric
    Just bad coolers part of the game. I hit 88 into a 66xxx board 8 on river , Lost to a straight flush holy crap. Lost to another sf board with nut ace flush. Ive had hands were I gave some pretty bad beats part of the game. Had a hand where board was ace queen jack I had ace queen guy shoved had set Jacks I hit ace on turn and the acr animations. Guy was from China.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Just bad coolers part of the game. I hit 88 into a 66xxx board 8 on river , Lost to a straight flush holy crap. Lost to another sf board with nut ace flush. Ive had hands were I gave some pretty bad beats part of the game. Had a hand where board was ace queen jack I had ace queen guy shoved had set Jacks I hit ace on turn and the acr animations. Guy was from China.

I hope that you understand the difference between what I am saying and your example. Your example is referring to coolers and bad beats. I am giving examples of Joey Ingram being paid off on ACR and this shows that they can set up hands and they do have control over the RNG. This has nothing to do with wins or losses, has nothing to do with coolers or bad beats, this has to do with the credibility of Joey Ingram and ACR.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    It's too bad that Druff hasn't commented on this. It makes me think that Druff is just a shill for the poker sites like the rest of the poker media and his job is to bring attention to things that does not matter and to distract from what is really happening. Maybe that's where you got your money from. I don't know hardly anything about you but from what I understand listening to your show, you don't have a normal job, somewhat wealthy, and so your money has to come from somewhere. Maybe your family is rich and you just get money in trust funds or something. I don't believe that you made money from poker. Maybe that's where your money comes from. The sites pay you to distract from what is really going on or maybe you are part owner of one of these sites or you make money from these sites operating in one way or another. It doesn't make sense why you would have a website and a radio that bleeds money like you claim. I don't believe you are a dumb guy and people who have money don't get there by throwing money away.

Comments

ShawnFanningsLimpDick: The only fraud is whoever certified you as sane

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's too bad that Druff hasn't commented on this. It makes me think that Druff is just a shill for the poker sites like the rest of the poker media and his job is to bring attention to things that does not matter and to distract from what is really happening. Maybe that's where you got your money from. I don't know hardly anything about you but from what I understand listening to your show, you don't have a normal job, somewhat wealthy, and so your money has to come from somewhere. Maybe your family is rich and you just get money in trust funds or something. I don't believe that you made money from poker. Maybe that's where your money comes from. The sites pay you to distract from what is really going on or maybe you are part owner of one of these sites or you make money from these sites operating in one way or another. It doesn't make sense why you would have a website and a radio that bleeds money like you claim. I don't believe you are a dumb guy and people who have money don't get there by throwing money away.
    Nah, you are just an idiot lol ...

Some of us have an IQ much higher than yours, so we actually win at poker ...

Load Metric
    Ok dude this has gone on way too long and too far. That’s a BULLSHIT allegation too far against Druff and you damn well know it. Todd is never every would be considered a shill to the sites. He’s exposed tons of scammers and shady shit on sites and shady sites in general repeatedly over the last decade plus. He even recently called out ACR for their bullshit regarding money disappearing from peoples accounts. My guess and estimation remains is he doesn’t buy your tinfoil hat rigged accusations against ACR and worse your actual defamation against Chicago Joey (which might explain why he won’t get involved as he doesn’t want to get dragged into another asinine defamation lawsuit which your apparently trying to stir up and deservedly so at the rate you’re going).

If you think you legit have a case then you need to Provide every shred of evidence to Druff down to the last detail privately. I might add that so far you are the ONLY person here on 4 or any other forum that’s made such an insane accusation. Druffs silence pretty much makes your story a lock for asshattery of the year in conspiracy theories for online poker.

I despise ACR probably more then you do as a whole and I despise their abhorrent ways they treat players in general including the refusal to flush the bots as well as their totally incompetent IT services team not to mention I think Phil Nagy is a piece of shit in general especially after his issues with the slit pulls crap involving wugwugwugs GF and others. He’s a misogynistic POS end of story. But that doesn’t mean nor have you proven even remotely your claims. I doubt anything has changed but I used to play a fair amount on ACR before I lost access to my primary email and didn’t play online for several months last year due to Covid and recovery.

Comments

sah_24: +1 fuck Phil Nagy

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Ok dude this has gone on way too long and too far. That’s a BULLSHIT allegation too far against Druff and you damn well know it. Todd is never every would be considered a shill to the sites. He’s exposed tons of scammers and shady shit on sites and shady sites in general repeatedly over the last decade plus. He even recently called out ACR for their bullshit regarding money disappearing from peoples accounts. My guess and estimation remains is he doesn’t buy your tinfoil hat rigged accusations against ACR and worse your actual defamation against Chicago Joey (which might explain why he won’t get involved as he doesn’t want to get dragged into another asinine defamation lawsuit which your apparently trying to stir up and deservedly so at the rate you’re going).

If you think you legit have a case then you need to Provide every shred of evidence to Druff down to the last detail privately. I might add that so far you are the ONLY person here on 4 or any other forum that’s made such an insane accusation. Druffs silence pretty much makes your story a lock for asshattery of the year in conspiracy theories for online poker.

I despise ACR probably more then you do as a whole and I despise their abhorrent ways they treat players in general including the refusal to flush the bots as well as their totally incompetent IT services team not to mention I think Phil Nagy is a piece of shit in general especially after his issues with the slit pulls crap involving wugwugwugs GF and others. He’s a misogynistic POS end of story. But that doesn’t mean nor have you proven even remotely your claims. I doubt anything has changed but I used to play a fair amount on ACR before I lost access to my primary email and didn’t play online for several months last year due to Covid and recovery.
    I have no idea what planet on when I interact with you poker players. Do you play online poker? I am going to say no. Right? Could you produce any type of HH that shows you have put in any amount of hands played on any site this year? I'm guessing that you can't. I bet Druff can't either. I find it strange that so many people that defend the sites that they are not rigged none of them play online poker themselves. It is so bizarre but not when you realize that the sites are all rigged and they know it but don't say anything. I do not think that I am out of line in any way shape or form for calling my surprise that Druff did not comment on that post. I provided evidence, proof, and even gave you the HH all rolled up in a nice bow so what the fuck are you talking about when you call this a tin foil hat conspiracy and tell me to supply evidence? You fucking idiot. What more can I provide than the fucking HH? So yeah I find it that I provided the hand history that shows an obvious case of Chicagojoey getting paid off on ACR and he doesn't even comment on it and I'm the jackass for questioning him for that?? When you have a forum and it is Poker Fraud Alert and there is evidence posted on your forum of an obvious case of shady shit involving a well known poker vlogger or whatever you call ChicagoJoey and he doesn't mention it and you don't find that strange?

Comments

sah_24: retard

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    Nah, you are just an idiot lol ...

Some of us have an IQ much higher than yours, so we actually win at poker ...

Post your HH because that is just a bullshit claim and means nothing. You either with a poker site or a liar. It is not possible to be an online poker player and be a winning player in 2022. So I don't believe you and without evidence, you are just making noise. I think you with a site or an afiiliate or something like that. I never understand why people like you get so angry about someone saying a site is rigged. Because you are so defensive and got emotional means you are involved with the site in someway through an affiliate or something. You aren't a normal guy like me who has no invested interest in any poker site and has played a significant amount of poker online and hasn't cheated. That I know for sure.

Comments

sah_24: retard

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Have you heard Druff talk about "punching down"? That is what he would be doing if he reponded to this ridiculous post. He has advised others to just ignore twitiots (twitter idiots, get it?) rather than feed them and I hope that's what he does here.

Load Metric
    ACR kind of lame. When you close out a ring table a pop up appears with a deck of cards and questioning whether you want to place a limit bet on red or back.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Maybe this will help
    ..@pokerstars888.
    I agree with what you are getting at basically Many other people have experienced the same at GG at ACR and it's documented all over the web....
    A simpler type example may be a post or tweet that the election was rigged.. I would also be able to agree with you... But there is a how was it rigged, and why was it rigged and lots of those questions that need to be sort after with evidence and cover up etc ..Many people know the election was rigged. But no one is able to say how it was rigged other than a whole heap of information that they have consumed and experienced..Much of that will have been released by those involved and the end result will be also zero evidence and an expectation that there are people out there to make the wrongs, right and lock up the bad guys with the media and the relevant organisations in place to protect the consumer and citizen all a given to fix that problem the actual problem etc etc...

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Backitup View Post
    Maybe this will help
    ..@pokerstars888.
    I agree with what you are getting at basically Many other people have experienced the same at GG at ACR and it's documented all over the web....
    A simpler type example may be a post or tweet that the election was rigged.. I would also be able to agree with you... But there is a how was it rigged, and why was it rigged and lots of those questions that need to be sort after with evidence and cover up etc ..Many people know the election was rigged. But no one is able to say how it was rigged other than a whole heap of information that they have consumed and experienced..Much of that will have been released by those involved and the end result will be also zero evidence and an expectation that there are people out there to make the wrongs, right and lock up the bad guys with the media and the relevant organisations in place to protect the consumer and citizen all a given to fix that problem the actual problem etc etc...
    Is this Robbie? Because this comment made no sense whatsoever.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I love seeing the highly intelligent and rational people in this thread who reply by name calling and hurling insults. It really shows your level of intelligence and maturity. Maybe some of them are just Druff on his burner accounts or maybe you're real people but all the people who dismiss this and hurl insults at me, just know that you look ridiculous to anyone who is a sane and rational human being. A sane and rational human being would look at this and see a claim being made, see someone provide evidence to back their claim and it is so obvious what was going on that Druff was too scared to comment on it in fears of exposing another rat in the poker industry Joey Ingram. People aren't as dumb as you think and 99% of people who come here and read the post will know the truth and this is just another ugly layer that is the poker industry. I see why Druff choose the name Poker Fraud Alert because he himself is a fraud and he knows it.

Load Metric
    I love seeing the highly intelligent and rational people in this thread who reply by name calling and hurling insults. It really shows your level of intelligence and maturity. Maybe some of them are just Druff on his burner accounts or maybe you're real people but all the people who dismiss this and hurl insults at me, just know that you look ridiculous to anyone who is a sane and rational human being. A sane and rational human being would look at this and see a claim being made, see someone provide evidence to back their claim and it is so obvious what was going on that Druff was too scared to comment on it in fears of exposing another rat in the poker industry Joey Ingram. People aren't as dumb as you think and 99% of people who come here and read the post will know the truth and this is just another ugly layer that is the poker industry. I see why Druff choose the name Poker Fraud Alert because he himself is a fraud and he knows it.
    Dude you come on here and now hurl baseless fucking accusations at Druff. Considering all the shit hes dealt with on here and the shit he's exposed. JFC For fucks sake Joey exposed the Bot issue on ACR and anybody knows Im anything but a fan of ACR in fact Im dying for the chance to take on that misognystic prick Phil Nagy head on in the poker biz if I can make it happen and crush ACR financially providing a real legit poker site to compete directly with them. (I know its been in the works awhile and I also accept PokerMavens wont cut it but Ive done enough research into a couple platforms that could very well compete with ACR straight up, once I can secure the financial means and backing to do so depending on which way I go with.. I know I know many have tried and failed including Galfond but learning from others mistakes and missteps is a key to the whole process).

On a side note Your literally bordering on slander against Druff on his own site. Dont be surprised if he either simply removes this asinine post above I responded to or worse gives you a timeout of some duration as he has to trolls in the past. Problem is this isnt simply trolling a thread on your part its outright civil tort.
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 10-06-2022 at 01:12 AM.

Thread Information