Thread: The Dupe

Load Metric

The Dupe

Way out in the interwebs there was this fella... fella I wanna tell ya about. Fella by the name of CircuitP. At least that was the handle he gave himself to pah-ticipate in the PFA forums, but he never had much use for it himself. CircuitP, he called himself "The Dupe".

Now, "Dupe” - that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about The Dupe that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about his purpose on PFA, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found PFA so darned interestin'. They call PFA a “7th Tier Poker Forum.” I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow there are some strange folks there. 'Course I can't say I've seen Pocket 5s, and ain’t nobody going to 2+2 anymore. And I ain't never seen no Sklansky with an age-appropriate companion, so the feller says.

But I'll tell you what - after seeing Poker Fraud Alert, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd see in any of them other places. And with gambling jargon, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the poker gods gypped me.

Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place back in the early 2020s - just about the time of our conflict with Putin and the Ruskies. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a poster. And I'm talkin' about The Dupe here. Sometimes, there's a poster, well, he's the poster for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's The Dupe, on PFA.

And even if he's an insane person - and The Dupe was most certainly that. Quite possibly the craziest in PFA’s 10-year history, which would place him high in the runnin' for craziest worldwide. But sometimes there's a poster, sometimes, there's a poster. Aw. I lost my train of thought here. But... aw, hell. I've done introduced him enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Cerveza Fria: Props...and I read your post in his voice

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you typed that huge ass wall of nothing to unravel and make no sense by the end. I have one account my man. I don't do dupes.

Dupes are the pussy boy way of saying what you mean and not being man enough to stand behind your name with what comes out of your mouth.

you gave yourself the name the shrink and got shrunk trying to shrink

Comments

Cerveza Fria: A bit Thin-skinned, huh?

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by circuitp View Post
    you typed that huge ass wall of nothing to unravel and make no sense by the end. I have one account my man. I don't do dupes.

Dupes are the pussy boy way of saying what you mean and not being man enough to stand behind your name with what comes out of your mouth.

you gave yourself the name the shrink and got shrunk trying to shrink
    Literally your entire persona here could be described as "that huge ass wall of nothing" bro. Shut the fuck up
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information