Thread: circuitp situation

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

circuitp situation

Hello everyone.

I have decided to restrict circuitp, and prevent him from creating new threads. He can still reply to existing threads.

He broke this rule, regarding dominating the forum:

3. You may not "take over" the forum by posting too many messages/threads or pick fights with everyone
    The rules are here: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ted-1-23-2016)

I have already warned him that members here are not interested in his conspiracy theories, and he should not slather them all over this forum, regardless of how "true" he believes they are.

circuitp has made some good posts on the other side of this forum ("Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness"), so perhaps he would be best off posting more over there, and less on this side.

Regardless, as he is refusing to follow my guidance regarding posting habits, he can no longer create threads.

Just in case any of you are wondering, he is not desertrunner, and I do not know him personally.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: He's Desert Runner on steroids

ftpjesus: Still think circuitp is in fact DR in disguise.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, if he continues to clutter existing threads with nonsense, I will also restrict his number of posts per day. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Hello everyone.

I have decided to restrict circuitp, and prevent him from creating new threads. He can still reply to existing threads.

He broke this rule, regarding dominating the forum:

3. You may not "take over" the forum by posting too many messages/threads or pick fights with everyone
    The rules are here: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ted-1-23-2016)

I have already warned him that members here are not interested in his conspiracy theories, and he should not slather them all over this forum, regardless of how "true" he believes they are.

circuitp has made some good posts on the other side of this forum ("Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness"), so perhaps he would be best off posting more over there, and less on this side.

Regardless, as he is refusing to follow my guidance regarding posting habits, he can no longer create threads.

Just in case any of you are wondering, he is not desertrunner, and I do not know him personally.

So let it be written, so let it be done.
    Not desertrunner? Who mentioned that scenario? Please tell me how those two were anything alike and restrict anyone who suggested such nonsense.

That goodness this ship is once again on course and all the nutters are on the outside looking in.

Load Metric
    where are we on todge admitting he stole a red hot chili peppers cd from circuit city and he still feels guilty

Load Metric
    Is he your friend either online or in real life?

Or “random” new poster?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I wanted to write and great thread about benny binion but i cant make threads-

Silver
    Load Metric
    Druff but you did meet him once at the WSOP many years ago correct?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Druff but you did meet him once at the WSOP many years ago correct?

yes I railed him for several hours in brasilia in the main in either 12/13/14 not sure exact date but i remember Druff was at the first table on the right walking into brasilia had to be day 1/2 i think seat 8 I believe , maybe 7
    Last edited by circuitp; 04-14-2022 at 06:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i just wanted to point out that in your rule that u said I broke , "it says pick fights" - thats the last thing I want to do.

Poker is a Gentlemans Game-

this is supposed to be the site of Poker fraud investigations , and posting threads with FACTUAL VERIFIABLE information is very healthy imo.

you can't investigate anything without all available information , whether that's true or untrue material . The herd decides as a group what's true and untrue and then logically narrows down the truth.

I have 2 bracelet cashes, I have played this game my whole entire life and I have been a scam buster along the way from my prison education.

I value truth, intelligence and debate

Load Metric
    What are you hoping to accomplish by allowing this obviously unstable individual to exist on your forum Druff? We've been through this many many times before. Has it ever worked out? There is no way this fucking lunatic doesnt explode sometime in the near future.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    FREE CIRCUIT

Comments

splitthis:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    What are you hoping to accomplish by allowing this obviously unstable individual to exist on your forum Druff? We've been through this many many times before. Has it ever worked out? There is no way this fucking lunatic doesnt explode sometime in the near future.
    I just want to point out that you originally made the thread that the john elway story was in.

I will never explode. the only people exploding are posting nooses and dicks and getting me banned from starting threads.

i'm the guy that is fed up with cheating and have the mind to detail it and expose it.I came here to do just that. Find the root cause, explain it, document it, theorize it and present it to the community in one shiny package , just like they did to postle - and we together take our freedoms back, take the internet back and control over all aspects of the game we love.

Life is short, how many WSOP's do you have left? How many more years we gonna wait for the " old days" to come back?

arguing each other is not the way to get there.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by circuitp View Post
    I wanted to write and great thread about benny binion but i cant make threads-

AHH YES, THE ANCIENT BINION BLOODLINE THREAD. DAMN WE MISSED OUT.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information