Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** circuitp conspiracy and rant thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Early life
    Moneymaker's ancestors made silver and gold coins and chose the name "Moneymaker" as a modification of their German last name: "Nurmacher"

As of 2017, his total live tournament winnings exceed $3,675,000,[3] over $2,550,000 of which has come from the World Series of Poker.

In 2011 Moneymaker placed 2nd at the National Heads Up Poker Tournament against Erik Seidel, earning $300,000.

In 2005, Moneymaker authored a children's book titled Bet Big to Win Big, a story which sought to teach basic mathematics and life principles. The release of the book came with controversy, as the National Council on Problem Gambling stated it encouraged reckless behavior and potentially addictive tendencies.

https://www.ncpgambling.org/

Here we have Moneymaker using his win to write a childrens book " bet big to win big"

The release of the book came with controversy, as the National Council on Problem Gambling stated it encouraged reckless behavior and potentially addictive tendencies.

SYMBOL OF NATIONAL COUNCIL ON PROBLEM GAMING-

Name:  MONEYMAKER SYMBOL.png
Views: 129
Size:  9.6 KB

History

The organization was founded in 1972 by Msgr. Joseph A. Dunne and Dr. Robert Custer, among others. From the outset the Council established two principles that remain in effect today: that the organization would be the advocate for problem gamblers and their families, and that it would take no position for or against legalized gambling. This stance is encompassed today in our vision and mission statements above. A history of the NCPG from 1972 to 1985 by Msgr. Dunne was published in the Journal of Gambling Studies, Vol. 1, Issue 1.

NCPG was conceived as the national representative of the problem gambling field and is organized with 3 classes of members: state affiliate, corporate and individual. The NCPG concentrates efforts on the national level, while the state affiliates work at the state and local level.

To join as a member or to support NCPG with a tax-deductible contribution, click here to view our Membership Types and Benefits.
    Last edited by circuitp; 04-15-2022 at 04:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was going to investigate further when i stumbled on this article

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2021/...ears-38902.htm

On May 21st, 2003, a little white lie was told that ignited the "Poker Boom." Whispers amongst World Series of Poker (WSOP) staff and ESPN crew got around that there was a player on Day 3 of the $10,000 buy-in WSOP Main Event named Chris Moneymaker. The problem with that whisper is that it wasn't true.

"I had a fake ID in my wallet and I showed it to the WSOP and ESPN people," Moneymaker explained in an exclusive interview with PokerNews. "You should have seen their jaws drop. I knew I was gonna be on TV."

Nearly 20 years after the poker boom erupted, Moneymaker has now come out and revealed that his real name is, in fact, Christopher Bryan Smith. Smith won his seat on PokerStars. Smith had a career as an accountant. Everything you've heard about Moneymaker is true...except for the last name.

NOWHERE DOES IT SAY IN THIS 2021 ARTICLE THAT MONEYMAKERS REAL NAME WAS

"Nurmacher."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Moneymaker
    Early life
    Moneymaker's ancestors made silver and gold coins and chose the name "Moneymaker" as a modification of their German last name: "Nurmacher."

THE ARTICLE SAYS HIS NAME IS

Christopher Bryan Smith.

You might also recall Smith released a book years ago titled Moneymaker: How an Amateur Poker Player Turned $40 into $2.5 Million at the World Series of Poker. He has no plans to re-release his book under his actual last name.
    AND I CANNOT FIND THIS CHILDRENS BOOK HE SUPPOSEDLY WROTE

YOU GUYS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: interesting
    Last edited by circuitp; 04-15-2022 at 04:24 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by circuitp View Post

On May 21st, 2003, a little white lie was told that ignited the "Poker Boom." Whispers amongst World Series of Poker (WSOP) staff and ESPN crew got around that there was a player on Day 3 of the $10,000 buy-in WSOP Main Event named Chris Moneymaker. The problem with that whisper is that it wasn't true.

"I had a fake ID in my wallet and I showed it to the WSOP and ESPN people," Moneymaker explained in an exclusive interview with PokerNews. "You should have seen their jaws drop. I knew I was gonna be on TV."

Nearly 20 years after the poker boom erupted, Moneymaker has now come out and revealed that his real name is, in fact, Christopher Bryan Smith. Smith won his seat on PokerStars. Smith had a career as an accountant. Everything you've heard about Moneymaker is true...except for the last name.
    Hey buddy that article date is 4/1; ya know April fools day? Ever heard of it?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

please reread it again-

the header says april fools

but the body of text under that says different

NO WHERE ON MONEYMAKERS WIKI IS THE NAME SMITH

releasing this news on april 1 was no coincidence-

using that header, you skip that info and dont get in between the words-

in your mind, you dont care- it's " fools" news-

when in fact it's them having to tell the facts but spinning it in a way that the casual guy sees it as a joke haha nothing to see here

this is why its important for you to understand that ignorance rules this world

they have to tell thru the media a vein of truth, but they can spin it anyway they want most people follow the influencers instead of researching
    Last edited by circuitp; 04-15-2022 at 04:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    World Series of Poker
    Moneymaker was working as an accountant when he won a seat in the Main Event of the 2003 World Series of Poker through an $86 satellite tournament at the PokerStars online poker card room. Although largely unknown prior to the tournament, on day one of the tournament his skills caught the attention of professional sports handicapper Lou Diamond, who called Moneymaker his "dark horse to win the whole tournament."[7] Moneymaker went on to win the first prize of $2.5 million, instantly garnering poker superstar status.

Although largely unknown prior to the tournament, on day one of the tournament his skills caught the attention of professional sports handicapper Lou Diamond, who called Moneymaker his "dark horse to win the whole tournament."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://sportswatchmonitor.com/handi...ouie%20diamond

Lou Diamond is a sports visionary and an excellent handicapper with a knack for picking winners. Before Vegas A leader since childhood, Lou went from being captain of his high school baseball and football teams to president of the student body. Lou has always been a real people person, a great sports fan, and an avid player. It was in college where all these passions came together to make Lou the guy he is today. After moving to Cortland State University of New York as a Phys. Ed major in ’84, Lou’s future took a dramatic turn. While he wasn’t studying or in class he quickly evolved into the campus parlay card operator. It wasn’t long before he realized betting football and beating the point spread was far more fun and profitable than the career track he was on in school. So after his early success, he decided “I want Jimmy the Greek’s job.” Going All In Lou knew he was a big fish in a small pond. At 19 he packed up and bought a one-way ticket to Las Vegas. With $100 in his pocket

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_...s_commentator)

According to his autobiography Jimmy the Greek, Snyder bet $10,000 on the 1948 election between Thomas Dewey and Harry S. Truman, getting 17–1 odds for Truman to win. In a later interview he indicated that he knew Truman was going to win because Dewey had a mustache and "American women didn't trust men with a mustache".

He invested money in oil drilling and coal mining, but when those ventures failed, Snyder moved to Las Vegas in 1956 and began a weekly pro football betting line.

LOL is this mustache reference a play on the current culture of that time and is another form of " influencer"
    Truman? Election bets? Is Truman a freemason? isn't JOHN ELWAY an allumni of the masonic lodge made so famous by Truman? YES

Snyder moved to Las Vegas in 1956 and began a weekly pro football betting line.

Snyder was born in Steubenville, Ohio. According to his New York Times obituary of April 22, 1996, Snyder's family roots were in the village of Tholopotami (Θολoποτάμι), on the island of Chios in the Aegean Sea. As a teenager in Ohio, he became acquainted with bookmakers.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_...s_commentator)

According to his autobiography Jimmy the Greek, Snyder bet $10,000 on the 1948 election between Thomas Dewey and Harry S. Truman, getting 17–1 odds for Truman to win. In a later interview he indicated that he knew Truman was going to win because Dewey had a mustache and "American women didn't trust men with a mustache".

He invested money in oil drilling and coal mining, but when those ventures failed, Snyder moved to Las Vegas in 1956 and began a weekly pro football betting line.

LOL is this mustache reference a play on the current culture of that time and is another form of " influencer"
    Truman? Election bets? Is Truman a freemason? isn't JOHN ELWAY an allumni of the masonic lodge made so famous by Truman? YES

Snyder moved to Las Vegas in 1956 and began a weekly pro football betting line.

Snyder was born in Steubenville, Ohio. According to his New York Times obituary of April 22, 1996, Snyder's family roots were in the village of Tholopotami (Θολoποτάμι), on the island of Chios in the Aegean Sea. As a teenager in Ohio, he became acquainted with bookmakers.

IF ANY OF YOU THOUGHT THAT THIS IS A GAME- PLEASE SEE THIS MASONIC LODGE WHERE JIMMY THE GREEK WAS BORN

FIRST PAGE

DOUBLE EAGLE BYZANTINE EMPIRE- WE HAVE THEM LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ---

http://www.valleyofsteubenville.com/

Name:  double-headed-eagle-Byzantine-Empire.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  105.1 KB

Name:  SCOTTISHRITE.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  10.2 KB

HISTORY-

In 1786–87, soldiers of the First American Regiment under Major Jean François Hamtramck built Fort Steuben to protect the government surveyors mapping the land west of the Ohio River,[11] and named the fort in honor of Baron Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So i wanted to see what ties Duke University has to symbolism related to coats of arms since Annie Duke carries the last name of her ex , the heir to the Duke Bloodline
    In 1992, she married Ben Duke, grandson of Ambassador Angier Biddle Duke and a descendent of Washington Duke, and moved to Billings, Montana.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Duke

i found several versions of their coats of arms-

Name:  DDUKE1.png
Views: 121
Size:  10.0 KBName:  dduke2.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  112.0 KBName:  Duke-England.jpg
Size:  80.3 KB

I searched Duke Sigil , hoping to find an outright image but all I get are mostly Satanic images and a few duke pictures related to the word duke but no coats of arms or sigils like we have seen before - Nothing useful here but notice all the satanic sigil pictures-

https://www.google.com/search?q=duke...=1027&dpr=1.25

And then I noticed this-

Name:  Duke-uni.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  27.3 KB

see the lines running bottom center up diagonally?

after seeing this image yesterday of Ukraines Symbols being morphed through time, and the top right tab indicating that there are earlier versions of this symbol leads me to believe that the diagonal lines in the duke crest is the symbol embedded into it- notice the cross also in the earlier version. SYMBOLISM -
    Name:  main-qimg-1c1b6995ab7462c4740c7dbd845adb47-pjlq.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  94.0 KB

FAMILIES - DUKES - WTF MIND BLOWN

I always wondered why there was a picture of Bill Clinton in a blue dress in jeffrey epsteins house

Name:  IMG_3428.png
Views: 128
Size:  1.55 MB

https://twitter.com/DawsonSField/status/1149274793990119424

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

please reread it again-

the header says april fools

but the body of text under that says different

NO WHERE ON MONEYMAKERS WIKI IS THE NAME SMITH

releasing this news on april 1 was no coincidence-

using that header, you skip that info and dont get in between the words-

in your mind, you dont care- it's " fools" news-

when in fact it's them having to tell the facts but spinning it in a way that the casual guy sees it as a joke haha nothing to see here

this is why its important for you to understand that ignorance rules this world

they have to tell thru the media a vein of truth, but they can spin it anyway they want most people follow the influencers instead of researching
    Bro I say this sincerely, you need to seek help. You’re not well. It’s very clearly an aprils joke. His name is actual moneymaker.

Imagine believing all these insane conspiracy theories when Occam’s razor tells us we’re all living in a simulation anyways.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Yup

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This got me thinking- freemasonry duality-
    they use double meanings-

the bible also uses prophecy and that gog and magog also uses prophecy

the song devil in a blue dress was written before bill clinton - the prophecy and the people involved wrote this plan

when i searched the song devil in a blue dress

https://www.google.com/search?client...ECAEfdRlCeAAAA

From the early, early mornin' 'til the early, early nights
    See miss molly rockin' at the house of blue lights
    Good golly, miss molly
    You sure like to ball
    While you're rockin' and rollin'
    Can't you hear your mama call

only one reference to " the house of blue lights"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_House_of_Blue_Lights

The House Of Blue Lights was the name given to a house on the far northeast side of Indianapolis, Indiana, US. Decorated year round with blue Christmas lights, it was actually the home of eccentric Indianapolis millionaire Skiles Edward Test.[1] It gained a reputation for being haunted.

I could not find a link to his name through wiki - dead end- as in the case of a lot of this im searching-
    u have to use image searches and genealogy sites and find a skipped generation-

i stopped on Mr. Test because his story is so strange and that his image search brought back heavy freemason symbolism

I seen this image

Name:  test.tombstone.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  195.8 KB

THIS is a very ornate freemason tombstone as I have seen many - in this article I find Mr. Tests Dad,

https://historicindianapolis.com/the...f-blue-lights/

Skiles Edward Test was born in Indianapolis to parents Charles Edward Test and Mary Elizabeth Skiles on October 19, 1889. Charles Test had made his fortune as president of the Indianapolis Chain Works, founded by future Indianapolis Motor Speedway co-founder Arthur C. Newby, which became the Diamond Chain Company.

The story of this house is very interesting and there was a fucking book written about it

" turned his experiences there into a novel"

Writer’s note: I’d very much like to thank local author Garry Ledbetter for taking the time out of his weekend to talk to me about Skiles Test and The House of Blue Lights. Garry actually worked for Skiles on the farm in the 60s and turned his experiences there into a novel, Murder at the House of Blue Lights, available to buy or download on Amazon.com. Garry will also be on a panel of five local authors talking about their books at the Irvington Public Library at 5625 East Washington St. on November 12 at 6:30pm. Go check it out. – Ryan

Name:  BLUEBOOOOKKKK.jpg
Size:  189.3 KB

I just used that song to come to this guy test, who had a lot of energy at his house . test is earily similar to tesla and has the biggest freemason tombstone ive ever seen. is it another coincidence that I find another freemason?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will bring down the whole cabal-

when are you guys gonna realize all these coincidences will not stop happening.

I will keep piecing a story together until u can no longer deny .

It has taken my neighbor 4 years of "ya man , shhh be quiet the ball games on" and then to now , asking me everyday what else have I found.

The laws of symbolism rule this world- the " elite" are trained in this language.

if you have never even looked, then most likely seeing this stuff will be " yada yada the game is on"

what is gonna happen here is that as these threads I am putting together start to connect you will see a huge picture -

one example that we verified thru rothschilds plate-

Rothschild/Duke/Triad connection in China-

families- control-

Name:  cigarettes killer.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  370.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Decided to look up johnny moss - the very first winner of the WSOP -
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Moss

Johnny Moss (May 14, 1907 – December 16, 1995)[1][2] was a gambler and professional poker player. He was the first winner of the World Series of Poker (WSOP) Main Event, at the time a cash game event in which he was awarded the title by the vote of his peers in 1970. He also twice won the current tournament format of the WSOP Main Event in 1971 and 1974. He was one of the charter inductees into the Poker Hall of Fame in 1979.

Moss was born on May 14, 1907, in Marshall, Texas and grew up in Dallas, Texas, which was where he learned how to gamble as a young boy. A group of cheaters taught him how to cheat in games, but Moss put this knowledge to good use. As a teenager, he was hired by a local saloon to watch over games and make sure they were played fairly. While he was keeping games safe from cheaters, he was learning the strategy behind playing poker.

A group of cheaters taught him how to cheat in games, but Moss put this knowledge to good use.

As a teenager, he was hired by a local saloon to watch over games and make sure they were played fairly. While he was keeping games safe from cheaters, he was learning the strategy behind playing poker.

Gambling career
    Two years later, Moss became a rounder and traveled the country looking for gambling action.[4] In the 1950s, Moss moved to Odessa, Texas to be a part of the oil boom and gambling action. Moss and his fellow gamblers were part of one of the biggest poker games in Texas for many years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I had to break and shower, plus my neighbor is freaking out because this shit is getting so unbelieveable that i'm beginning to wonder if I truly am in the matrix.

we looked up the song devil in a blue dress and looked at the lyrics-

i looked up the only non repeating words which were

See miss molly rockin' at the house of blue lights

searched house of blue lights-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_House_of_Blue_Lights

seen this mans name

eccentric Indianapolis millionaire Skiles Edward Test

there is no wiki for this name- all the names of millionaires on wiki , they include their own page , especially being tied to something like this house and books being written about it-

I dig further-

http://houseofbluelights.com/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I DO ANOTHER IMAGE SEARCH AND SEE THESE RELATED TO PROJECTS HE MANAGED

Name:  BRAGG PARK.png
Views: 115
Size:  9.3 KBName:  bingooooo.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  12.8 KB

https://skilestest.ltschools.org/resources

https://binford71.org/skiles-test-nature-park/

HAS HIS OWN SCHOOL BUT NO WIKI HIS OWN PARK - WHO IS HIS FAMILY?

HUGE SYMBOLISM RELATED TO BYCYCLES AND GEARS

House of Blue Lights. Folk legend. Millionaire Skiles Edward Test (1889-1964) was president of Indianapolis Motor Inns, part owner of the Test Building on Monument Circle, and heir to the Diamond Chain Company fortune.

https://testfamilygenealogy.net/Docu...otes/house.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I WONDERED IF ANY LOCAL GOVERNMENTS IN MY AREA HAD ANY SYMBOLISM IN THEIR SEALS INCORPORATING THE TOWN

FIRST HIT

Name:  SANFORD NC.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  14.3 KBName:  SANFORD2.png
Views: 106
Size:  328.6 KB

Name:  IMG_3426.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  75.1 KB

Name:  IMG_3425.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  603.6 KB

THIS SMALL TOWN IN NC IS RUN BY THE ROTARY CLUB- I WONDER WHO THE FAMILY IS BECAUSE HE DIED AND GAVE THE PROPERTY TO THE CITY

Following the death of Skiles, his heirs bequeathed the property to the City of Indianapolis in 1974. The Superintendent of Parks for Indianapolis, Tom Bunger and his family, lived in the home from 1975-1984. The house was repaired and the family lived in the home until it was demolished.

HE HAS A FAMILY SIGN THAT I WILL POST SHORTLY

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have a theory that i'm gonna tie this guy to black beard the pirate -

i have a very strong feeling

and that elon musk is his heir

the company managing the property he left to the city is.......

MOONFLOWER marketing

https://moonflowermarketing.com/

just another observation and double speak involving travel and space - that lends credence that these are gonna be layered companies and that each one will have similar symbols and wording-

Test Tesla Teach

all names of the people we are talking about

could they be variations-
    Last edited by circuitp; 04-15-2022 at 12:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have found the holy grail guys and there is no way I can detail it all to make u see - it involves so so much nuance

remember symbols rule the world-
    remember that this game is about duality

2 sides-

red / blue

black / white

up / down

thinking to how politics run- there are many version and beliefs-

they all have symbols that they use-

one sign that I seen from JAIL and that lil wayne raps about--

is this 3 dot pattern that represents the bloods - the red color gang

in lil waynes music he mentions - "check the paw prints"

THAT REFERS TO THESE 3 DOTS- IT IS A MARK TO IDENTIFY THEIR MEMBERS-

http://blackprisongangs.blogspot.com...ast-coast.html

Name:  united-blood-nation.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  34.2 KB

Name:  blood oath.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  6.5 KB

Name:  IMG_3438.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  2.42 MB

Name:  IMG_3442.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  2.61 MB

http://centerforchildwelfare.fmhi.us...1535039424.pdf

BLACKBEARDS FLAG NOTICE 3 DOTS

https://www.qaronline.org/blog/2017-...ackbeards-flag

Name:  bb_flag_banner.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  15.8 KBName:  figure_2_mariners_mirror_blackbeard_flag.png
Views: 101
Size:  30.1 KB

SAME SYMBOLISM---SEE THE ABOVE DESCRIPTION OF RED/GREEN COLORIZATION - WHAT ANIMALS ARE RED AND GREEN ASSOCIATED WITH?
    Name:  cigarettes killer.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  370.9 KB

DRAGONS - 33RD DEGREE FREEMASON GRAND DRAGONS AND BLACKBEARDS FLAG SYMBOL PROVES THAT THE BLOODS GANG USES THAT SYMBOL AND THAT THE BLOODS, CRIPS AND ANY OTHER GROUP ARE JUST PAWNS -

THINK RAPPERS IN GANGS GETTING SLAYED IN VEGAS AND LA ..........TUPAC WAS KILLED ONE BLOCK FROM BILLS - NO ONE ARRESTED-

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1490034264695468032

I could hand it to Drake or do a quarterback draw
    Wildcat offense, check the paw prints
    Last edited by circuitp; 04-15-2022 at 01:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I googled wildcat formation to see if there was anything on the page that stuck out

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildcat_formation

History

One possible precursor to the wildcat formation was named the "wing-T",[1][2] and is widely credited to being first implemented by Coach Tubby Raymond and Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens football team.

Blue Hens?

Did we get here from Blue Devils?

another coincidence following a lead from a song, movie or TV show -

Also note thats it's in Delaware - and that is where our current President resides-

the search continues guys- I hope some of you are gaining interest

imagine allan from the hangover when he's playing blackjack and he's got all the physcis equations in front of him as he stacks chips

this is me right now- crazy allan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_D._Murray

Name:  255px-Bill_Murray,_Chanticleer_1965.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  33.1 KB

Born September 9, 1908
    Rocky Mount, North Carolina
    Died March 29, 1986 (aged 77)
    Durham, North Carolina

DUDE LOOKS LIKE BILL MURRAY FROM CADDYSHACK HAS SAME NAME