Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk To Launch Hostile Take-Over Of Twitter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Amazing how Elon musk is alienating all his Tesla supporters. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence the stock is down 25 percent in the last month. Oh and I’m sure all his new republican friends will be buying his vehicles. It’s like he’s autistic or something.

he just wants trump back in the oval office. it helps his tax exposure, it helps him exploit his workers, it helps his leverage / relationship with china. or so he assumes.

plus, and this is just my personal opinion, i think hes got a bit of a manic/depressive streak. so people just attribute his fixations to autism when in fact hes just operating from a place of considerable manic obsession.

- solar
    - cybertruck
    - roadster
    - various hyperloop proposals
    - grimes

i should put robot catgirls on this list but im holding onto that dream until they wrestle its corpse from my tear soaked arms.

oh also he had no problem with michael burry shorting him and was incredibly cordial and obsequious to him on twitter.

the gates thing is because gates is PrO MaSk ManDAtE because news flash gates has spent billions and billions of dollars on pandemic research for most of his adult life.
    Name:  Screenshot_20220428-113308_Gallery.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  254.9 KB

Gold
    Load Metric

oh also he had no problem with michael burry shorting him and was incredibly cordial and obsequious to him on twitter.

the gates thing is because gates is PrO MaSk ManDAtE because news flash gates has spent billions and billions of dollars on pandemic research for most of his adult life.
    I think his heart has been mostly in the right place, but I think an honest accounting of Gates involvement and expenditure in public health would not indicate a very good return for his money. The public health NGO world, especially anything associated with The WHO, is incredibly corrupt and wasteful. Honestly, Africa might have been better off without all of Gates billions propping up such a corrupt, ineffective ecosystem.

Gates and The WHO basically operate like white liberals and BLM here, except it has been going on for 20+ years. And the media and the rest of the left wing neoliberal ecosystem just ignores and suppresses this and pretends the emperor is fully clothed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Amazing how Elon musk is alienating all his Tesla supporters. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence the stock is down 25 percent in the last month. Oh and I’m sure all his new republican friends will be buying his vehicles. Does he not understand where his money comes from? It’s like he’s autistic or something.

I really do beleive he was extremely butt hurt about gates shorting him��
    Liberal panic won't think Tesla forever. It's a very innovative company. It's not like he makes left wing products. Just because electric cars are environmentally friendly doesn't mean that they're only bought by liberals.

The Tesla stock drop is probably in part due to his recent antics, but it shouldn't be permanent.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

I think his heart has been mostly in the right place, but I think an honest accounting of Gates involvement and expenditure in public health would not indicate a very good return for his money.

this is why people generally discard your opinions on site.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  musk-twitter.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  95.0 KB

Load Metric
    57% of Democrats believe Musk will improve Twitter.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

he seems pretty serious about dealing with the bots. cant hate that.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

he seems pretty serious about dealing with the bots. cant hate that.
    You might recall me going on about Brad Parscale. I droned on endlessly about his genius with social media micro-targeting. Parscale and his social media on Nov 3rd & 4th single handedly won Trump that crazy election. We were all spun around like we were living in a Maytag that night. Legendary stuff

Well, I thought I’d check up on my buddy. Listened to him do a recent interview. He is a fucking moron. He has not withstood the test of time.

He was a clever hustler though. The right guy for that moment. I will always cherish the Trump social media story. Facebook Cambridge Analytica gave me so much joy.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    The deal to buy Twitter has been delayed because current CEO refuses to confirm that less than 5% of it's users are bots which was filed with SEC.

However according to insiders the real numbers are that about 20% are bots and that's the low number. Elon Musk says he wants to pay less for Twitter because of this.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    The deal to buy Twitter has been delayed because current CEO refuses to confirm that less than 5% of it's users are bots which was filed with SEC.

However according to insiders the real numbers are that about 20% are bots and that's the low number. Elon Musk says he wants to pay less for Twitter because of this.

wait, a site with a least 20% dupes?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The moment that I heard that Musk buying Twitter was a "done" deal, I watched the stock price. I was then pretty suspicious because the price didnt even spike to what he supposedly agreed to buy it at. The price movement of twitter didn't normally mimic what a public companies stock would do when bought out.

I asked myself "now how often when one company buys another at a specific price, does the bought out companys stock price not increase to around that specific price?

This told me that this was in fact not a done deal and may not even happen. Obv many investors apparently saw the same thing.

Load Metric
    What are the ramifications if it can be proven Twitter lied to the SEC?

(possibly Elon’s intention from the beginning)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Elon is just pulling the puppet strings now and it is GLORIOUS.

Total chaos at Twitter and this is only the beginning.

DESTROY IT ALL ELON.

Load Metric
    Audit finds half of Joe Biden’s Twitter followers are fake

https://nypost.com/2022/05/17/half-o...audit-reveals/

At least half of President Biden’s 22.2 million Twitter followers are bogus, a new audit revealed.

The audit, which was done for the social media giant by software firm SparkToro, found that 49.3% of the president’s followers are “fake followers,” according to Newsweek.

SparkToro has defined “fake followers” as “accounts that are unreachable and will not see the account’s tweets (either because they’re spam, bots, propaganda, etc. or because they’re no longer active on Twitter).”

Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who is currently attempting to buy Twitter, has expressed concern over the growing number of fake accounts and proposed a potential crackdown on the sham accounts.

Musk said he believes that 20% of all Twitter accounts are fake and vowed to not go through with his $44M purchase of the social media giant until the issue is resolved.

“My offer was based on Twitter’s SEC filings being accurate,” Musk said.

“Yesterday, Twitter’s CEO publicly refused to show proof of <5%. This deal cannot move forward until he does.”

Current Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal fired back at the world’s richest man saying that the digital giant suspends over half a million spam accounts every day and locks several millions of accounts they suspect might be spam.

SparkToro used the same audit on Musk himself and found that nearly 70.2% of Musk’s 93.3 million Twitter followers were fake.
    Not surprising that half of Biden’s followers are dead or that 70% of Elon Musk’s followers aren't real.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: loled

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Remember Joe Sebok, former UB shill, Barry Greenstein's stepson, dick pic extortion victim, and stomper on hella grapes?

He ran up to over 1 million Twitter followers very quickly -- far more than any other poker player. Today he has about 714,000: https://twitter.com/joesebok

This means he lost at least 30% of his following in previous bot purges. It was never understood how he got so many follower. I heard rumors that he was buddies with someone high up at Twitter, who basically designated bot accounts to follow him.

In any case, if you want to see an account which likely has a very high percentage of fake following, look no further than grape-crushin' Joe.

Comments

The Boz: One post in 8 years. Very telling how Twitter works.

Load Metric
    Twitter would be a $20 stock headed for an ABC to $14 w/o Musk. Why would Musk pay $54 in a down market?

$1b is a bargain. I’m sure he’s short anyway.

I don’t care about twitter as much as you guys and not following that close but common sense says this ain’t happening - Musk ain’t that starved for attention.

Do you want to know how much TSLA stock Musk sold @ $1200? 700 now. If it breaks $700 there will be huge traffic in this thread.

Musk has taken so many people south. He’s a genius
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 05-18-2022 at 11:47 AM.

Load Metric
    Amazing how Elon musk is alienating all his Tesla supporters. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence the stock is down 25 percent in the last month. Oh and I’m sure all his new republican friends will be buying his vehicles. It’s like he’s autistic or something.

he just wants trump back in the oval office. it helps his tax exposure, it helps him exploit his workers, it helps his leverage / relationship with china. or so he assumes.

plus, and this is just my personal opinion, i think hes got a bit of a manic/depressive streak. so people just attribute his fixations to autism when in fact hes just operating from a place of considerable manic obsession.

- solar
    - cybertruck
    - roadster
    - various hyperloop proposals
    - grimes

i should put robot catgirls on this list but im holding onto that dream until they wrestle its corpse from my tear soaked arms.

few weeks ago: elon agrees to buy twitter for 44bn.

since then:

- sold 8.5bn of tesla stock
    - desperately trying to back out of the deal
    - outted for trying to pay for a handjob with a horse after flashing his cock at a stewardess
    - called the democrats a party of hate and the republicans a party of love
    - tells HR he needs to lay off 10% of tesla staff

definitely a stable genius tho.

Comments

devidee: Someone been reading the HuffPost again

Sanlmar: Grimes is short Twitter or their love really is over

Load Metric
    Reincarnation of Howard Hughes.

Elon will be designing bras next

Gold
    Load Metric
    I don't think Musk will be causing any problems.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information