Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk To Launch Hostile Take-Over Of Twitter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

You're failing to account for all of the gold that people like Mark Levin and Mike Huckabee directed him to buy which his roommate protects.

All projections indicate that the value is about to take off and dear mickey will be turning heads on the Rolls Royce of rascals in short order.
    Sorry, I don't have a roomate and I don't keep my gold at home. It's in a very secure location.

I don't pay attention to TV gold. It's all ripoff. You get better deals out of small time brick & mortar dealers than that TV shit.

If you follow gold prices you would know that the spot price of gold topped out at $2070 an ounce in very early 2022. Then it went into a slow decline for months until it bottomed out in the $1600's. I decided to buy again as I didn't see it falling any further. Here's the pics of what I bought. In the pics with two coins, one coin is heads and the other is tails.

The Big Five's are South African as are the Krugerrand's. The Kangaroos are Australian. The Maple Leafs are Canadian. The 100 Euro is an Austrian Philharmonic. Also an American Eagle. The Gold Bars are South African, IGR (Istanbul Gold Refinery) and Australian.
    Lol @ paying money for shiny rocks. What a moron.

Comments

sonatine: literal donkey brains.

splitthis: Rofl dummies

Gold
    Load Metric

You're failing to account for all of the gold that people like Mark Levin and Mike Huckabee directed him to buy which his roommate protects.

All projections indicate that the value is about to take off and dear mickey will be turning heads on the Rolls Royce of rascals in short order.
    Sorry, I don't have a roomate and I don't keep my gold at home. It's in a very secure location.

I don't pay attention to TV gold. It's all ripoff. You get better deals out of small time brick & mortar dealers than that TV shit.

If you follow gold prices you would know that the spot price of gold topped out at $2070 an ounce in very early 2022. Then it went into a slow decline for months until it bottomed out in the $1600's. I decided to buy again as I didn't see it falling any further. Here's the pics of what I bought. In the pics with two coins, one coin is heads and the other is tails.

The Big Five's are South African as are the Krugerrand's. The Kangaroos are Australian. The Maple Leafs are Canadian. The 100 Euro is an Austrian Philharmonic. Also an American Eagle. The Gold Bars are South African, IGR (Istanbul Gold Refinery) and Australian.
    Gold is a non productive asset like cryptocurrency.

Load Metric
    Name:  CE1782D1-6DC2-42F7-9DC0-3F82D0A66EAE.png
Views: 222
Size:  398.2 KB

Name:  47B04F64-AB46-4181-A171-E2E729290E5B.jpeg
Views: 241
Size:  30.3 KB

Load Metric

I too collected animal coins once upon a time: I was six and would do the penny smashing machine at the zoo to imprint various animals on a flattened penny.

Live look at the life cycle of dear Mickey's tokens:

Comments

mickeycrimm: sloppytard gonna sloppytard
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Most gold is made into jewelry. So everyone tell their wives that they are wearing a non-productive asset. Productive or non-productive a lot of people are infatuated with and buy jewelry. But it's not the only use for gold. There's gold filling in teeth. Gold is also used in computers/electronics, medical equipment, mobile phones.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Most gold is made into jewelry. So everyone tell their wives that they are wearing a non-productive asset. Productive or non-productive a lot of people are infatuated with and buy jewelry. But it's not the only use for gold. There's gold filling in teeth. Gold is also used in computers/electronics, medical equipment, mobile phones.
    Gold does have utility.

Central banks are buying gold at the fastest pace in 55 years.

People chase interest rate returns during times like this so non interest bearing stuff like BTC & Gold face those headwinds. But we have a position now and we had zero 5 years ago.

The petrodollar’s role in the world is fading. Countries are tooling up. Thx Binden

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Gold does have utility.

Central banks are buying gold at the fastest pace in 55 years.

People chase interest rate returns during times like this so non interest bearing stuff like BTC & Gold face those headwinds. But we have a position now and we had zero 5 years ago.

The petrodollar’s role in the world is fading. Countries are tooling up. Thx Binden

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1600252804110639130

Load Metric

I too collected animal coins once upon a time: I was six and would do the penny smashing machine at the zoo to imprint various animals on a flattened penny.

Live look at the life cycle of dear Mickey's tokens:

You are on to something there, sloppy. I would definitely buy scrap gold. Motivated sellers mean buying it for a lot less than the intrinsic value.

Load Metric
    Name:  4B659D1A-64AA-4594-9202-FC2D385F4F31.png
Views: 200
Size:  260.6 KB

Pedos hella mad.

Comments

ok25: Pedostas niece big mad

Load Metric
    John Podesta’s niece was on Twitter’s Trust and Safety Council.

Name:  B405EB1E-D51E-4807-9165-B64643B35DF5.jpeg
Views: 204
Size:  30.3 KB

Comments

splitthis: Wolf in sheeps clothing

ok25: Scrolled after leaving previous Rep, chesters cousin.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Trust and Safety was a disaster at Twitter, and this has been known for a long time.

Vijaya Gadde and Yoel Roth headed it. Both were very far left, absolutely despised Trump, and felt that Twitter had to be a tool for left-wing progress, rather than being operated fairly.

They overmoderated political/social content, skewing with an extremely obvious left bias, and yet left everyone else vulnerable to doxxing, threats, and scams. When an average person would report a blatant and obvious rule violation on Twitter, they would often be met with a, "We reviewed this tweet, and have found no violation", even if the tweet flagged contained direct threats or personal info. However, if you dared say anything outside the preferred political narrative, you'd get banned or suspended.

I had my own experience with this. Brianna Wu was a male-to-female transgender person running for Congress in Massachusetts. Obviously that's a public figure, right? However, Wu hid the fact that he was originally a dude, because his big claim to fame was being a victim of "Gamergate", where he was supposedly terrorized for being a "female in gaming". Obviously that narrative breaks down if the person persecuted for being female is actually a dude, so of course he never stated publicly he was trans, even though this was well known in gaming circles. So I responded to an article about Wu by simply asking, "Why was it never mentioned in the article that Wu is transgender? Why does she never acknowledge this? That's a weird secret to keep, especially since she would be the first transgender Congressperson if she won."

My account was banned for "hate speech". Fortunately I saw this coming and did it on a burner, so I just let it go. But LOL @ being suspended for (correctly) pointing out that a transgender Congressional candidate was actually transgender.

Vijaya Gadde went on Joe Rogan's show like 2 years ago and absolutely got destroyed. She couldn't explain her positions without contradicting herself. It was clear her decisions were highly, highly partisan. It was clear that Twitter Trust and Safety was a mess, and for whatever reason, CEO Jack Dorsey was fine with being in the dark and letting them run the show.

In the meantime, Yoel Roth was out there tweeting that "THERE IS AN ACTUAL NAZI IN THE WHITE HOUSE", and insulting the flyover states.

The problem is most on the left support this. They think that the right is pure evil, so it is justified to lie, mislead, and manipulate in order to further leftist talking points. They really believe they are doing what has to be done to "destroy fascism". Try having a "free speech" argument with a leftist these days, and you'll see how twisted their brains have become.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I also love the left's recent discovery that "OMG FREE SPEECH LEADS TO HATE SPEECH AND MISINFORMATION".

Yes, free speech does have the side effects of hate speech and misinformation. This was known back in the very early days of the United States, when the first amendment was written, and free speech was supported anyway because its good outweighs its bad.

But I love these millennials and college students thinking they just realized something profound, and that we need to finally take a stand to "prevent hate speech and misinformation", as if it's so simple to do that and retain free speech rights and a healthy public discussion.

Speech censorship is the beginning of fascism. In fact, there is no regime in history where fascism rose while freedom of speech was allowed. If you really are against fascism, you must support free and open speech, even the unpleasant or incorrect kind.

Load Metric
    Reading through the second part of the Twitter Files, Yoel Roth needs to be arrested for treason.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Reading through the second part of the Twitter Files, Yoel Roth needs to be arrested for treason.

Comments

devidee: This guy gets it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Yoel Roth met weekly with the FBI, DHS and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

Christ on a cracker, this is worse than even the Spoiler Alert Enthusiasts thought.

Comments

splitthis: Suprise suprise

Load Metric
    Yoel Roth met weekly with the FBI, DHS and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

Christ on a cracker, this is worse than even the Spoiler Alert Enthusiasts thought.
    TWITTER IS A PRIVATE COMPANY BREH

oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I also love the left's recent discovery that "OMG FREE SPEECH LEADS TO HATE SPEECH AND MISINFORMATION".

Yes, free speech does have the side effects of hate speech and misinformation. This was known back in the very early days of the United States, when the first amendment was written, and free speech was supported anyway because its good outweighs its bad.

But I love these millennials and college students thinking they just realized something profound, and that we need to finally take a stand to "prevent hate speech and misinformation", as if it's so simple to do that and retain free speech rights and a healthy public discussion.

Speech censorship is the beginning of fascism. In fact, there is no regime in history where fascism rose while freedom of speech was allowed. If you really are against fascism, you must support free and open speech, even the unpleasant or incorrect kind.

Even if it means making fun of neckbeards that fuck fat chick's? Or is that over the line

Load Metric
    Last month Democrats on the House Committee For Oversight and Reform called on Mark Zuckerburg, Elon Musk, TicToc and Youtube execs to testify before the committee on December 14th about Big Oil spreading "climate change disinformation" on social media.

But a big problem just developed. The biggest story in the news today is the Twitter Files and Blacklist about how Twitter execs conspired and carried out the censoring of conservative voices on Twitter. The story is so explosive that of course CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and the Washington Post refuse to cover it. That's how you know the story is explosive. On top of it, the FBI, the White House, and even Dr. Fauci are implicated in colluding with Twitter to censor conservative voices.

The Twitter Files story just broke last week and all of a sudden Democrats on the House Committee for Oversight and Reform suddenly cancelled the Big Oil hearing on Dec. 14th. Why? They say there was miscommunication and some of the members are busy that day.

The real reason they cancelled the hearing? Democrats know that Republicans on the Committee will ask Elon Musk about the Twitter Files and Blacklist. They don't want the public to hear Musk's testimony.

Comments

splitthis: Corrupt capitol capital
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-10-2022 at 01:02 AM.

Load Metric
    NEW: SEMRush data shows that traffic to the subdomain ads.twitter.com, which advertisers use to manage their campaigns, actually increased by 23% from October to November. This suggests that advertisers are still interested in using @elonmusk's Twitter.

Remember when the Big Brains said the advertisers were going to flee twitter because Elon is such a dum dum.

I memba.

Silver
    Load Metric
    NEW: SEMRush data shows that traffic to the subdomain ads.twitter.com, which advertisers use to manage their campaigns, actually increased by 23% from October to November. This suggests that advertisers are still interested in using @elonmusk's Twitter.

Remember when the Big Brains said the advertisers were going to flee twitter because Elon is such a dum dum.

I memba.
    Big brains are in a slump this season

Thread Information