Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk To Launch Hostile Take-Over Of Twitter

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Regarding those tweets dwai posted.

BrooklynDad_Defiant is a DNC operative. He and "JoJoFromJerz" are paid to tweet left wing propaganda, both taking on a brusque, straightforward, east coast tone which is meant to resonate with both moderates and the Democratic base. I am not sure if they were initially recruited for this, or if they were just co-opted by the DNC after tweeting political stuff which was getting engagement, but these two are owned by the DNC now. If you wonder why they have so much time to spend on social media, now you know.

David Leavitt is a Twitter troll. He was the "1 cent toothbrush guy" from January 2020, who supposedly called the police on "Target Tori" for not selling a toothbrush to him for 1 penny, after it was accidentally listed that way. In reality, this was a bit -- one which actually fooled me at first, but eventually became clear wasn't real. He's a Twitter engagement troll who tweets out intentionally ridiculous things so he will get shares. While he's legitimately left wing and hates Trump, his series of tweets about Elon were just theater. Also, "Target Tori", the supposed victim of his horrible customer act, was in on the whole thing. This was why she never collected the $35k or so which was raised for her on Gofundme, by well-meaning but gullible people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Regarding those tweets dwai posted.

BrooklynDad_Defiant is a DNC operative. He and "JoJoFromJerz" are paid to tweet left wing propaganda, both taking on a brusque, straightforward, east coast tone which is meant to resonate with both moderates and the Democratic base. I am not sure if they were initially recruited for this, or if they were just co-opted by the DNC after tweeting political stuff which was getting engagement, but these two are owned by the DNC now. If you wonder why they have so much time to spend on social media, now you know.

David Leavitt is a Twitter troll. He was the "1 cent toothbrush guy" from January 2020, who supposedly called the police on "Target Tori" for not selling a toothbrush to him for 1 penny, after it was accidentally listed that way. In reality, this was a bit -- one which actually fooled me at first, but eventually became clear wasn't real. He's a Twitter engagement troll who tweets out intentionally ridiculous things so he will get shares. While he's legitimately left wing and hates Trump, his series of tweets about Elon were just theater. Also, "Target Tori", the supposed victim of his horrible customer act, was in on the whole thing. This was why she never collected the $35k or so which was raised for her on Gofundme, by well-meaning but gullible people.
    also heard Brooklyn dad is defiantly not paying his child support, like a typical n-word democrat

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: n-words gonna nig

FRANKRIZZO: loled

Load Metric
    Name:  1FXgFF-LUUAAMR6y.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  74.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Truer words have never been spoken. Trump is brutal in his assessment.

I’ve never understood why a guy (Elon) who has suckled on the gubmint teat is so infatuated with Trump. Trump would have never gone along with giving taxpayer funds to Elon.

The answer is - and I’m 99% sure I’m right - Elon wants to be worshipped as the same bold iconoclast the way Trump was.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

I’ve never understood why a guy (Elon) who has suckled on the gubmint teat is so infatuated with Trump. Trump would have never gone along with giving taxpayer funds to Elon.

The answer is - and I’m 99% sure I’m right - Elon wants to be worshipped as the same bold iconoclast the way Trump was.

they have similar personality disorders but also there was a text message exchange that came up with the elon/twitter discovery motions where either peter thiel or stephen miller possibly (we dont know) basically said 'buy twitter, deplatform the blue check liberals, blame it on the platform, then bring back trump and turn it into a conservative town square'. and you know, here we are.

the fact that saudi money is bankrolling all this is only starting to gain the attention it deserves, considering where there fingers have been on our political scales of late.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

they have similar personality disorders but also there was a text message exchange that came up with the elon/twitter discovery motions where either peter thiel or stephen miller possibly (we dont know) basically said 'buy twitter, deplatform the blue check liberals, blame it on the platform, then bring back trump and turn it into a conservative town square'. and you know, here we are.

the fact that saudi money is bankrolling all this is only starting to gain the attention it deserves, considering where there fingers have been on our political scales of late.
    Oh look at this conspiracy theorist just ranting incoherently. Text messages....or something all right sure there pal, whatever you say. Bet there was some crazy laptop that got dropped off in a repair shop or something to go along with it.......suuuure it was. Like anyone would believe that shit.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Borderline illiterate from PFA's rich guy

Kuntmissioner: try to remember that you come here to learn, not teach

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Oh look at this conspiracy theorist just ranting incoherently. Text messages....or something all right sure there pal, whatever you say. Bet there was some crazy laptop that got dropped off in a repair shop or something to go along with it.......suuuure it was. Like anyone would believe that shit.

i cant tell if youre being sarcastic or not... they are evidence in the lawsuit between twitter and elon... like elon's lawyers literally signed off on them being admitted.
    Last edited by sonatine; 11-20-2022 at 06:31 PM.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Load Metric
    MARGE is back boys!!!

Load Metric
    Remember when the Big Brains said that twitter growth would completely halt and the app would cease to work at all. And then the exact opposite happened.

I memba.

Load Metric

And Biden is in on it. He just granted immunity to the saudi prince.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Remember when the Big Brains said that twitter growth would completely halt and the app would cease to work at all. And then the exact opposite happened.

I memba.

It's cute that you think you can downsize a company like Twitter 90% and not see an impact on site performance and reliability. But lets check back in a few months, shall we?

Comments

devidee: Good point. Twitter wasn’t bloated with dead weight whatsoever.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

I memba.

It's cute that you think you can downsize a company like Twitter 90% and not see an impact on site performance and reliability. But lets check back in a few months, shall we?
    Elon got rid of all the snowflakes by triggering them. He will hire more people if he needs them.

Load Metric

You could park this in SBF -FTX thread or Elon Musk Twitter thread or Bitcoin DD thread. It’s all the same circus.

Elon does this every night like he has nothing else to do. He has a disorder for sure. He can’t help himself. Yammering on about Doge coin when I tuned in.

Elon claims here that TSLA, SpaceX and himself still hold BTC (condolences on the loss). He says TSLA not accepting BTC cause he objects to the ESG BTC mining conflict and needs to be consistent with Tesla’s (fraudulent) green mission.

Kathy Wood from ARK which makes us all laugh. I’m as interested in her takes as I am her good pal, Jim Cramer. Jack Dorsey and some other nerd podcaster.

They’ll be at it for hours

Name:  9340964E-A42F-4752-8173-5A07AA774DDE.jpeg
Views: 176
Size:  925.1 KB

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: Where’s the lie, though?

Load Metric
    Elon might be pushing too hard too fast. He is attacking Apple's 30% tax on all payments made within Apps on their devices. He is disrupting the States ability to narrative control by allowing dissidents back on the site. He has pissed off the ADL, taking away their ability to ban accounts that criticize Israel or individual Jews under the false pretense that it is antisemitism. He is threatening competition with YouTube by planning direct competition with higher content provider payments. Legacy media are losing their shit with their loss of legitimacy badges that also prioritized their messaging over non blue check plebs. Even the Troon activists have been axed (once again)

All these entities have political power and they will respond with lawsuits, collusion, legislation, SEC nonsense, smear campaigns and more. I expect they will blame some real life mass shooting on him and use the Alex Jones playbook to try and take him out through banning Twitter from the AppStores and kangeroo court judgments. It's going to get messy and its awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Truth Social is a fail site. There is not enough room for 2 twitters. Trump will be back on Twitter if he gets the 2024 nominee. He will have no choice.

Thread Information