Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
Amazing how Elon musk is alienating all his Tesla supporters. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence the stock is down 25 percent in the last month. Oh and I’m sure all his new republican friends will be buying his vehicles. It’s like he’s autistic or something.

he just wants trump back in the oval office. it helps his tax exposure, it helps him exploit his workers, it helps his leverage / relationship with china. or so he assumes.

plus, and this is just my personal opinion, i think hes got a bit of a manic/depressive streak. so people just attribute his fixations to autism when in fact hes just operating from a place of considerable manic obsession.

- solar
- cybertruck
- roadster
- various hyperloop proposals
- grimes

i should put robot catgirls on this list but im holding onto that dream until they wrestle its corpse from my tear soaked arms.

oh also he had no problem with michael burry shorting him and was incredibly cordial and obsequious to him on twitter.

the gates thing is because gates is PrO MaSk ManDAtE because news flash gates has spent billions and billions of dollars on pandemic research for most of his adult life.
Name:  Screenshot_20220428-113308_Gallery.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  254.9 KB