Thread: JESUS VAUGHN LETS DRAFT TEAMS TONIGHT

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

JESUS VAUGHN LETS DRAFT TEAMS TONIGHT

ANOTHER SEASON WHERE YOU SCREW ME OUT OF WINNINGS IS UPON US. HURRY UP AND GET THE DRAFT SET FOR TONIGHT
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    ANOTHER SEASON WHERE YOU SCREW ME OUT OF WINNINGS IS UPON US. HURRY UP AND GET THE DRAFT SET FOR TONIGHT
    Wait aren't you the same chump who was begging for money so you didn't get evicted?? Maybe you should be more worried about a roof over your head then some degenerate Fantasy Sports shit dude. Just saying.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: IDIOT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Wait aren't you the same chump who was begging for money so you didn't get evicted?? Maybe you should be more worried about a roof over your head then some degenerate Fantasy Sports shit dude. Just saying.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: IDIOT

Load Metric
    It is a tad unseemly and suspicious to make a donation thread and set up a gofundme page, collect the money then start a thread about gambling on fantasy football. Just seems incredibly disrespectful to those that bailed you out.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    It is a tad unseemly and suspicious to make a donation thread and set up a gofundme page, collect the money then start a thread about gambling on fantasy football. Just seems incredibly disrespectful to those that bailed you out.
    shut the fuck up moron

get back to the several other threads where you are getting buttfucked

and address welching on your pledge to not post until 2024 if you lost a certain bet

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...=1#post1095301

Name:  C6BB3CA3-81CA-4A96-BDC4-4350CE4E902F.jpeg
Views: 111
Size:  254.4 KB

what a huge clown you are

stop creating diversionary bullshit threads about movie remakes and explain why you are still posting

welcher piece of shit

Comments

rollinx420: lulz'd

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    shut the fuck up moron

and address welching on your pledge to not post until 2024 if you lost a certain bet

stop creating diversionary bullshit threads about movie remakes and explain why you are still posting

welcher piece of shit

yo

my man bottomset

its me Marty aka Tyde lol (yes its me…dont give up my dupe please)

how you been ? Im surprised you still bother to post on this shithole. Basically Todd drove everyone worth reading away due to his extreme narcissism and general awafulness

Anyway I hope you are well…life is good for me lately. I quit drinking and ever since, life has improved exponentially

Anyway just thought Id say hello

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

shut the fuck up moron

welcher piece of shit

yo

my man bottomset

its me Marty aka Tyde lol (yes its me…dont give up my dupe please)

how you been ? Im surprised you still bother to post on this shithole. Basically Todd drove everyone worth reading away due to his extreme narcissism and general awafulness

Anyway I hope you are well…life is good for me lately. I quit drinking and ever since, life has improved exponentially

Anyway just thought Id say hello
    Lol I love it…thanks for sharing. I cant wait to check out his channel. You the man bottomset. Always love to see you posting brother. You are in my top 10 all time best posters. Actually prob top 5

Keep up the good work

Banned
    Load Metric
    OK so basically you just make public declarations that mean nothing and your word is shit

this should be an immediate ban

combined with your catastrophic fail in the TCU/Colorado game its a no brainer

I am forced to escalate this matter until an apology is issued, or you self-ban until December 31st 2023

fucking inexcusable

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

HEY FAGGOT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

THE LEAGUE IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN FREE. JUST STFU IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE NEXT TIME.

TIA

Comments

BetCheckBet: He's been charging me 50 bucks a year... fuck...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric

ITS A FREE LEAGUE YOU IDIOT. NO EXCUSE FOR YOU OR ONE OF YOUR 17 DUPES TO NOT KNOW THIS.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

ITS A FREE LEAGUE YOU IDIOT. NO EXCUSE FOR YOU OR ONE OF YOUR 17 DUPES TO NOT KNOW THIS.
    A free league that can "screw you out of winnings" ? God you are a loser piece of trash ...

Load Metric
    This message is hidden because sah_24 is on your ignore list.

WHATS IT LIKE BEING IGNORED BY HALF THE PEOPLE HERE?

-650 ODDS THAT WHATEVER YOU POSTED MAKES ZERO SENSE AND WILL BE SKIMMED PAST BY ANYONE WHO CAN STILL SEE IT.

Load Metric
    I barely have time to do pretty much anything. Apologies for delaying the league. I set a draft time for next Tuesday night (September 12th) at 9:30pm central.

Same thing as last year but league starts week 2:

I will put up a winner take all prize in Amazon gift card codes or any major crypto of $350 that any non scamming, non Judas Chaps, that drafts or takes over a team before the start of Sunday football this week will be eligible for.

I will send out invites to the regulars that have let me know they want to play already. If you want in, let me know here or message me and I'll ship an invite. We will try to maintain one team for MWH if possible.

Adding a 100 dollar prize to the highest regular season one week point total scored by a team.

50 dollar prize to the team that started the highest scoring wr/rb/te.

25 dollar prize to the person who either eliminates Chaps (if he plays) from the playoffs or from playoff contention.

To be eligible for these prizes you cannot abandon your team. Abandoning means not setting a lineup or not making any changes when one is clearly necessary for three consecutive weeks or more. If Chaps plays this year he will be eligible for a 10 dollar McDonald's gift card if he wins the league or any of the prizes.

Load Metric
    All 8 teams from last year it looks like have renewed? I sent an invite to MWH, that leaves one spot at least if he plays, if anyone wants in.

Load Metric
    BAN THIS FAGGOT LITTLE CHILD WHO STILL WONT PAY UP.

Thread Information