Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 252

Thread: Elon Musk To Launch Hostile Take-Over Of Twitter

  1. #201
    Bronze
    Reputation
    25
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    92
    Load Metric
    24202558
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    He has pissed off the ADL, taking away their ability to ban accounts that criticize Israel or individual Jews under the false pretense that it is antisemitism.
    The antisemitism card is overused. Jerry Seinfeld got upset because fellow comedian, Dave Chappelle, made some jokes about Jews. Specifically about Dave saying there was a ton of Jews in Hollywood. It is true, there are a ton. That is how so many ugly actors like Amanda Seyfried, Jonah Hill, Bradley Cooper, and many others get into acting. It is because of nepotism.

    And Elon Musk is Jewish, I don't know why the ADL is attacking him.

  2. #202
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    8468
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    49,044
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    24202558
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1595250835096621057


    But the old Twitter management team wasn't biased at all.

     
    Comments
      
      BetCheckBet:

  3. #203
    Gold
    Reputation
    263
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,562
    Load Metric
    24202558
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    He has pissed off the ADL, taking away their ability to ban accounts that criticize Israel or individual Jews under the false pretense that it is antisemitism.
    The antisemitism card is overused. Jerry Seinfeld got upset because fellow comedian, Dave Chappelle, made some jokes about Jews. Specifically about Dave saying there was a ton of Jews in Hollywood. It is true, there are a ton. That is how so many ugly actors like Amanda Seyfried, Jonah Hill, Bradley Cooper, and many others get into acting. It is because of nepotism.

    And Elon Musk is Jewish, I don't know why the ADL is attacking him.
    This guy is like a poor man's FPS. 2 of those e people are very attractive (or at least Seyfried was in her prime, haven't seen her in a minute) and there is no evidence Cooper or Musk are Jewish.

    Jews literally built Hollywood. Any industry that was built by members of a tight knit small community (that is nepotistic, like any other small community) is bound to be highly over-represented by them. You don't need a giant conspiracy theory to explain this one. And as time goes on Hollywood is getting less and less Jewish, again as one would expect.

    It was actually amusing that to show off his "woke" bonafides Ted Sarandos built some sort of 1619esque alternative history Hollywood Museum that purposefully excluded all the Jews in favor of BIPOC members, which basically means he had to just make it all up.
    Last edited by Kalam; 11-23-2022 at 05:54 AM.

  4. #204
    Gold
    Reputation
    263
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1,562
    Load Metric
    24202558
    I dont know about you guys but I have kept using Twitter exactly the same as I was before, and I would say it objectively has gotten better. Previously I was actually seeing very little posts from the people I actually followed (most of whom challenge official narratives) and now all of a sudden I am actually seeing their tweets.

    Ironically, one of the big differences is all of a sudden I am not seeing posts advertising Tesla stock, which I used to get a lot of before. I am not sure if this is due to algorithm tweaks or because the stock is doing so poorly whoever is pushing the advertisements has toned down their efforts.

  5. #205
    Bronze
    Reputation
    25
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Posts
    92
    Load Metric
    24202558
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I dont know about you guys but I have kept using Twitter exactly the same as I was before, and I would say it objectively has gotten better. Previously I was actually seeing very little posts from the people I actually followed (most of whom challenge official narratives) and now all of a sudden I am actually seeing their tweets.

    Ironically, one of the big differences is all of a sudden I am not seeing posts advertising Tesla stock, which I used to get a lot of before. I am not sure if this is due to algorithm tweaks or because the stock is doing so poorly whoever is pushing the advertisements has toned down their efforts.
    Tesla doesn't advertise anything on Twitter. There are people who promote the stock on there, just like there are people trying to pump Bitcoin. Are those the posts you are referring to? There are some twitter users who spend all of their days trying to convince u to buy the stupid stock.

  6. #206
    Plutonium sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    7000
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,688
    Load Metric
    24202558
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1595250835096621057


    But the old Twitter management team wasn't biased at all.

    hes just like you fr


    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  7. #207
    Platinum BetCheckBet's Avatar
    Reputation
    763
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,851
    Load Metric
    24202558
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1595250835096621057


    But the old Twitter management team wasn't biased at all.
    If only those were pfa hats. Also don’t worry I am coming up with a plan for you to make enough money to send them out. Details shortly

  8. #208
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    87
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    9,249
    Load Metric
    24202558
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

  9. #209
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    87
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    9,249
    Load Metric
    24202558
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

  10. #210
    Platinum
    Reputation
    345
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,966
    Load Metric
    24202558
    CRY HARDER OR GO MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING TWITTER IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. WAHHHHHH

  11. #211

  12. #212
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    739
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    3,864
    Load Metric
    24202558
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

    Probably did this because new algorithm still suppresses free speech. I remain banned for telling the truth about these 2 facts.

    Monkey pox is a disease of gay and trans.

    LGBTQ is Satan.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  13. #213
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    87
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    9,249
    Load Metric
    24202558
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

  14. #214
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,890
    Load Metric
    24202558
    n
    "Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. It's inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." Winston Churchill

  15. #215
    Plutonium sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    7000
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31,688
    Load Metric
    24202558
    elon musk is currently taunting / daring tim cook to remove twitter from apple store.

    apple has already stopped ad-spend on twitter.

     
    Comments
      
      devidee: The app store is a scam
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  16. #216
    Platinum devidee's Avatar
    Reputation
    916
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,019
    Load Metric
    24202558
    Twitter is no longer censoring the massive Chinese protests. Also, at the same exact time, Apple is threatening to remove twitter from the App store.


    Prolly just a coincidence.

  17. #217
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,890
    Load Metric
    24202558
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Twitter is no longer censoring the massive Chinese protests. Also, at the same exact time, Apple is threatening to remove twitter from the App store.


    Prolly just a coincidence.
    Millions of citizens in China and Iran are now risking their lives daily in pursuit of Freedom of Speech. Meanwhile the authoritarian left in the United States continues to try to revoke free speech. The free speech haters in America should be very ashamed today.
    "Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. It's inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." Winston Churchill

  18. #218
    Diamond Tellafriend's Avatar
    Reputation
    1056
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,574
    Load Metric
    24202558
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Twitter is no longer censoring the massive Chinese protests. Also, at the same exact time, Apple is threatening to remove twitter from the App store.


    Prolly just a coincidence.
    Millions of citizens in China and Iran are now risking their lives daily in pursuit of Freedom of Speech. Meanwhile the authoritarian left in the United States continues to try to revoke free speech. The free speech haters in America should be very ashamed today.



    you are correct. it is shameful how little we are doing to support these brave people in Iran and China right now. We are literal cucks nowadays.

    Tick, tock...
    he tries to fly under the radar with his gay big words - Big Bird

  19. #219
    Plutonium Sanlmar's Avatar
    Reputation
    3614
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    18,270
    Load Metric
    24202558
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Millions of citizens in China and Iran are now risking their lives daily in pursuit of Freedom of Speech. Meanwhile the authoritarian left in the United States continues to try to revoke free speech. The free speech haters in America should be very ashamed today.



    you are correct. it is shameful how little we are doing to support these brave people in Iran and China right now. We are literal cucks nowadays.

    Tick, tock...
    I always say, “if you are gonna regime change - go big”.

  20. #220
    Platinum devidee's Avatar
    Reputation
    916
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,019
    Load Metric
    24202558
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

    Millions of citizens in China and Iran are now risking their lives daily in pursuit of Freedom of Speech. Meanwhile the authoritarian left in the United States continues to try to revoke free speech. The free speech haters in America should be very ashamed today.
    you are correct. it is shameful how little we are doing to support these brave people in Iran and China right now. We are literal cucks nowadays.

    Tick, tock...
    China:

    Name:  7603EADA-DBE3-48A4-BE88-F82E284D293A.jpeg
Views: 62
Size:  303.2 KB

    Canada:

    Name:  6E55B915-F582-4A2D-A26A-D59B5FCA338B.jpeg
Views: 62
Size:  179.0 KB


    #science

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. RichardBrodiesCombover.

Similar Threads

  1. ELON MUSK IS GOD
    By Mintjewlips in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2868
    Last Post: 08-10-2022, 05:12 PM
  2. Elon #gangsta Musk
    By garrett in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2021, 02:32 AM
  3. Elon Musk on SNL
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2021, 03:03 AM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-11-2021, 02:45 PM
  5. Elon Musk vs. Pommy, Paunchy Paedo from Pervy Pattaya: who will win?
    By CrackPipes and Kakfights in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 08:52 PM