Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk To Launch Hostile Take-Over Of Twitter

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    He has pissed off the ADL, taking away their ability to ban accounts that criticize Israel or individual Jews under the false pretense that it is antisemitism.
    The antisemitism card is overused. Jerry Seinfeld got upset because fellow comedian, Dave Chappelle, made some jokes about Jews. Specifically about Dave saying there was a ton of Jews in Hollywood. It is true, there are a ton. That is how so many ugly actors like Amanda Seyfried, Jonah Hill, Bradley Cooper, and many others get into acting. It is because of nepotism.

And Elon Musk is Jewish, I don't know why the ADL is attacking him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1595250835096621057

But the old Twitter management team wasn't biased at all.

Comments

BetCheckBet:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    He has pissed off the ADL, taking away their ability to ban accounts that criticize Israel or individual Jews under the false pretense that it is antisemitism.
    The antisemitism card is overused. Jerry Seinfeld got upset because fellow comedian, Dave Chappelle, made some jokes about Jews. Specifically about Dave saying there was a ton of Jews in Hollywood. It is true, there are a ton. That is how so many ugly actors like Amanda Seyfried, Jonah Hill, Bradley Cooper, and many others get into acting. It is because of nepotism.

And Elon Musk is Jewish, I don't know why the ADL is attacking him.
    This guy is like a poor man's FPS. 2 of those e people are very attractive (or at least Seyfried was in her prime, haven't seen her in a minute) and there is no evidence Cooper or Musk are Jewish.

Jews literally built Hollywood. Any industry that was built by members of a tight knit small community (that is nepotistic, like any other small community) is bound to be highly over-represented by them. You don't need a giant conspiracy theory to explain this one. And as time goes on Hollywood is getting less and less Jewish, again as one would expect.

It was actually amusing that to show off his "woke" bonafides Ted Sarandos built some sort of 1619esque alternative history Hollywood Museum that purposefully excluded all the Jews in favor of BIPOC members, which basically means he had to just make it all up.
    Last edited by Kalam; 11-23-2022 at 05:54 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I dont know about you guys but I have kept using Twitter exactly the same as I was before, and I would say it objectively has gotten better. Previously I was actually seeing very little posts from the people I actually followed (most of whom challenge official narratives) and now all of a sudden I am actually seeing their tweets.

Ironically, one of the big differences is all of a sudden I am not seeing posts advertising Tesla stock, which I used to get a lot of before. I am not sure if this is due to algorithm tweaks or because the stock is doing so poorly whoever is pushing the advertisements has toned down their efforts.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I dont know about you guys but I have kept using Twitter exactly the same as I was before, and I would say it objectively has gotten better. Previously I was actually seeing very little posts from the people I actually followed (most of whom challenge official narratives) and now all of a sudden I am actually seeing their tweets.

Ironically, one of the big differences is all of a sudden I am not seeing posts advertising Tesla stock, which I used to get a lot of before. I am not sure if this is due to algorithm tweaks or because the stock is doing so poorly whoever is pushing the advertisements has toned down their efforts.
    Tesla doesn't advertise anything on Twitter. There are people who promote the stock on there, just like there are people trying to pump Bitcoin. Are those the posts you are referring to? There are some twitter users who spend all of their days trying to convince u to buy the stupid stock.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

hes just like you fr

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

If only those were pfa hats. Also don’t worry I am coming up with a plan for you to make enough money to send them out. Details shortly

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    CRY HARDER OR GO MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING TWITTER IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. WAHHHHHH

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Probably did this because new algorithm still suppresses free speech. I remain banned for telling the truth about these 2 facts.

Monkey pox is a disease of gay and trans.

LGBTQ is Satan.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Must see breaking news!!!

Load Metric
    n
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    elon musk is currently taunting / daring tim cook to remove twitter from apple store.

apple has already stopped ad-spend on twitter.

Comments

devidee: The app store is a scam
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Twitter is no longer censoring the massive Chinese protests. Also, at the same exact time, Apple is threatening to remove twitter from the App store.

Prolly just a coincidence.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Twitter is no longer censoring the massive Chinese protests. Also, at the same exact time, Apple is threatening to remove twitter from the App store.

Millions of citizens in China and Iran are now risking their lives daily in pursuit of Freedom of Speech. Meanwhile the authoritarian left in the United States continues to try to revoke free speech. The free speech haters in America should be very ashamed today.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Millions of citizens in China and Iran are now risking their lives daily in pursuit of Freedom of Speech. Meanwhile the authoritarian left in the United States continues to try to revoke free speech. The free speech haters in America should be very ashamed today.

you are correct. it is shameful how little we are doing to support these brave people in Iran and China right now. We are literal cucks nowadays.

Tick, tock...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

you are correct. it is shameful how little we are doing to support these brave people in Iran and China right now. We are literal cucks nowadays.

Tick, tock...
    I always say, “if you are gonna regime change - go big”.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Tick, tock...
    China:

Name:  7603EADA-DBE3-48A4-BE88-F82E284D293A.jpeg
Views: 161
Size:  303.2 KB

Canada:

Name:  6E55B915-F582-4A2D-A26A-D59B5FCA338B.jpeg
Views: 152
Size:  179.0 KB

#science

Thread Information