Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 89

Thread: Elon Musk To Launch Hostile Take-Over Of Twitter

  1. #1
    Diamond TheXFactor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1141
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,392
    Load Metric
    10329300

    Elon Musk To Launch Hostile Take-Over Of Twitter

    Don't make Elon mad.

    Elon Musk will own Twitter by the end of the month.

    Buy Twitter and Dogecoin.











  2. #2
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7977
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47,250
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    10329300

    Post

    He didn't join the board... but there's good reason for that.

    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/...ard-directors/

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1513354622466867201


    On the board, he has to act in the best interest of shareholders. When not on the board, he is not bound to such a requirement.

    He's definitely up to something, but this seems like it might be more ideological than business-related.

  3. #3
    Silver circuitp's Avatar
    Reputation
    15
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    511
    Blog Entries
    5
    Load Metric
    10329300
    This is great news on the surface and I hope that voices who were silenced are allowed back into the public square. I like the benefit of hearing all points of view and being able to dissect it for truth. Humans react off of herd instint and without clear information, the herd can't make a clear choice . No verifiable truth leader can rise if they are thrown off . It ensures one message is played. Perfect example of all of this is the laptop.

     
    Comments
      
      aayjay: this dudes crazy
      
      herbertstemple: +1

  4. #4
    Platinum
    Reputation
    314
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,769
    Load Metric
    10329300
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He didn't join the board... but there's good reason for that.

    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/...ard-directors/

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1513354622466867201


    On the board, he has to act in the best interest of shareholders. When not on the board, he is not bound to such a requirement.

    He's definitely up to something, but this seems like it might be more ideological than business-related.

    He was also capped at 14.9% maximum and now he can buy.......as much as he fucking wants.

    Fucking genius move by Musk who is clearly God.

    He hasn't even been there a week and he has already told them to fuck off, he is going to do what he wants.

  5. #5
    Platinum devidee's Avatar
    Reputation
    729
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,423
    Load Metric
    10329300
    WSJ: Elon Musk has offered to buy Twitter for $54.20 a share in cash, calling the bid his “best and final offer” for the social-media platform.

  6. #6
    Platinum
    Reputation
    314
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,769
    Load Metric
    10329300
    GOD........THERE IS NO BEING HIGHER THAN MUSK!!!

  7. #7
    Gold JimmyG_415's Avatar
    Reputation
    -32
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,400
    Load Metric
    10329300
    Then why do you hate socialism so much?
    He is the biggest benefactor of US socialism, ever.

    You guys like creaming over the fact that there will be more lies on Twitter now is just pathetic.
    What Tucker Carlson doesn't lie to you enough every night? putting you to bed? just "asking questions"

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    GOD........THERE IS NO BEING HIGHER THAN MUSK!!!

     
    Comments
      
      Cerveza Fria: dupe
      
      dwai: absolute nigger trash
      
      splitthis: Commie trash
      
      NaturalBornHustler: Nigger gonna nig.
      
      MumblesBadly: Also tied with Jeff Bezos as leading benefactor of lax enforcement of US worker safety regulations.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

  8. #8
    Diamond dwai's Avatar
    Reputation
    1203
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,708
    Load Metric
    10329300
    Name:  Screenshot_20220414-132843_Gallery.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  214.6 KB

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Tru dat
      
      herbertstemple: lol

  9. #9
    Platinum
    Reputation
    314
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,769
    Load Metric
    10329300
    The absolute genius move here is Musk put Twitter in a position to either accept his offer, or force him sell off if they reject it. He makes them a ridiculous offer at a price that was unfathomable just 2 weeks ago to really apply the pressure and give them no outs. BUT the sell if they force him to will come with HUGE ramifications. The stock will tank, investors will sell off because now they know the company isn't interested in making shareholders money. They literally can't win. I've never been a big fan of Musk but this guy is eons ahead of anyone else business wise. And he has every bit of leverage he needs with so much money to execute whatever his crazy brain comes up with. He is painting a(nother) masterpiece here. This is amazing to watch.

    At the end of Q4 2021 Goldman pegged a target price at 30-36 with a very "tread carefully" opinion on it. And now they are trying to come out and say that 54.20 is low. These people have no shame.

  10. #10
    Platinum devidee's Avatar
    Reputation
    729
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,423
    Load Metric
    10329300
    The Saudi’s rejected his offer.

  11. #11
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    709
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    3,772
    Load Metric
    10329300
    He isn’t finished with them yet, goooooooogoooooooo
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  12. #12
    Diamond TheXFactor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1141
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,392
    Load Metric
    10329300
    It would be funny if a Chinese backed company came in and tried to buy Twitter.

    Twitter will reject Elon Musk's offer and the price of Twitter will fall fast.

    Goodbye Twitter, you piece of shit motherfuckers!!!



  13. #13
    Diamond TheXFactor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1141
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,392
    Load Metric
    10329300

     
    Comments
      
      herbertstemple: Greed has put America where no other country has never been.

  14. #14

  15. #15
    Plutonium Sanlmar's Avatar
    Reputation
    3431
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17,327
    Load Metric
    10329300
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    The absolute genius move here is Musk put Twitter in a position to either accept his offer, or force him sell off if they reject it. He makes them a ridiculous offer at a price that was unfathomable just 2 weeks ago to really apply the pressure and give them no outs. BUT the sell if they force him to will come with HUGE ramifications. The stock will tank, investors will sell off because now they know the company isn't interested in making shareholders money. They literally can't win. I've never been a big fan of Musk but this guy is eons ahead of anyone else business wise. And he has every bit of leverage he needs with so much money to execute whatever his crazy brain comes up with. He is painting a(nother) masterpiece here. This is amazing to watch.

    At the end of Q4 2021 Goldman pegged a target price at 30-36 with a very "tread carefully" opinion on it. And now they are trying to come out and say that 54.20 is low. These people have no shame.
    Not following the story super close. If you don’t think Twitter is a free speech site don’t patronize it. Musk the personality is the interesting story to me here.

    Musk accumulates 9% and the stock price didn’t budge. He announces the offer and obv it jumps.

    The x420 price is reminiscent of TSLA stock games back on the day. Little twitter involved then as I recall. Musk was screwing around with the world by claiming he wanted to take Tesla private. He smoke some dope and got in trouble but was fun. The Twitter deal bubbles up from the same mischievous part of his ego..

    Musk is holding Twitter hostage now. If he bails the offer & his current position the stock craters. Great flex. There is no parity in the league.

    Grimes gets it

    Name:  F620E790-27EF-4E4A-9792-5D526232F10A.jpeg
Views: 218
Size:  773.0 KB

  16. #16
    Plutonium Sanlmar's Avatar
    Reputation
    3431
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    17,327
    Load Metric
    10329300
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

    Billionaires are the rock stars of today’s pop culture. America, in particular, has always subscribed to the notion that if you are rich you have special insight and wisdom. Couple that with the fact that Musk is obviously highly intelligent and the meme kids like Sonatine & xfactor start throwing their panties on stage every time they utter a word.

    Billionaires in pop culture is fashion and a product of our times. In other eras like the 60’s or 70’s he would have been reviled.

    Musk and meme kids irritate me in countless ways. Musk feigning libertarian ideals with Twitter fucking annoys me currently. What annoys me is less Musk and more the dumb ass public eating his act up. Tesla, Spacex and Solar City would not exist if not for government subsidies. Not just the Feds but state governments like Nevada’s tax break for his factory there.

    Now Biden is or was talking about EV tax breaks ($4500?) for union made cars and subsidies for charging stations for all EV’s and now Musk is talking pure bullshit about rejecting or not supporting any EV subsidies. He outgrew the subsidies that bankrolled him early on.

    PT Barnum yet endlessly fascinating. He’s harmless. I hold the public in lower esteem.

  17. #17
    Platinum devidee's Avatar
    Reputation
    729
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,423
    Load Metric
    10329300
    A lone White billionaire is being outspent by a group of jewish billionaires in the acquisition of Twitter.

    The perfect metaphor.

  18. #18
    Platinum devidee's Avatar
    Reputation
    729
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,423
    Load Metric
    10329300
    Google’s Brin and Page are claimed to have created Google ‘out of Susan Wojcicki’s garage’. Bill Gates was said to have created Microsoft out of his garage. Zuckerberg was said to have created Facebook, himself, out of his shabby dorm room.

    Might these absurd little folksy stories be cover for a group of individuals that all come from the same incestuously connected group of amoral, corrupt, obscenely wealthy intel-connected families?

    Just, you know, spit-ball’n here.

     
    Comments
      
      herbertstemple: Bilderberg rep.

  19. #19
    Silver
    Reputation
    297
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    787
    Load Metric
    10329300
    Yo devidee you could’ve posted that in either one of your boy circuitp’s conspiracy threads instead.

    Also while I have your attention why is Justin Fields so garbage? Simply the Nagy affect or is he actually garbage?

  20. #20
    Silver circuitp's Avatar
    Reputation
    15
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    511
    Blog Entries
    5
    Load Metric
    10329300
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Google’s Brin and Page are claimed to have created Google ‘out of Susan Wojcicki’s garage’. Bill Gates was said to have created Microsoft out of his garage. Zuckerberg was said to have created Facebook, himself, out of his shabby dorm room.

    Might these absurd little folksy stories be cover for a group of individuals that all come from the same incestuously connected group of amoral, corrupt, obscenely wealthy intel-connected families?

    Just, you know, spit-ball’n here.
    FINALLY -

    seeing thru the veil are we?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Stocks/Investments Thread (formerly "ELON MUSK IS GOD" thread)
    By Mintjewlips in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2860
    Last Post: 05-20-2022, 06:00 PM
  2. Elon #gangsta Musk
    By garrett in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2021, 02:32 AM
  3. Elon Musk on SNL
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2021, 03:03 AM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-11-2021, 02:45 PM
  5. Elon Musk vs. Pommy, Paunchy Paedo from Pervy Pattaya: who will win?
    By CrackPipes and Kakfights in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2018, 08:52 PM