Thread: Man who confronted Nevada Governor Sisolak running for Clark County Sheriff - Justin Andersch

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Man who confronted Nevada Governor Sisolak running for Clark County Sheriff - Justin Andersch

Las Vegas resident and Cannabis and Combat owner Justin Andersch is running for Sheriff of Clark county. He is recently famous for his viral video of confronting Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak in public over his handling of the Route 91 shooting fund among other topics. here is the confrontation if anyone would like to see it

After his video went viral he held a press conference at his home , detailing his grievances in a way a lot of people can relate with. He was immediately labeled a " right wing conspiracy theorist" Here's that video -

and finally , here is his most recent speech that appears to be at a rally for Lt. Governor Mac miller. He speaks about the importance of law enforcement that isn't beholden to a secret society and the room is very receptive it sounds like.

https://twitter.com/JustinAndersch/status/1509303858530447362

I think he will get a lot of action in Vegas and possibly turn the tide on the information logjam caused by all the censorship

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In honor of this, I went to a meal there (the restaurant where Sisolak got confronted) with Brandon on Sunday night.

I can report that no "patriots" screamed at me and ran me out of the place.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by circuitp View Post
    I think he will get a lot of action in Vegas and possibly turn the tide on the information logjam caused by all the censorship
    Yeah I think he'll grift a lot of dumb fucks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Binklage View Post

grifters don't run to be sheriff. grifters run to be mayor and then have their wife run to be mayor when he's done grifting and when weed goes legal make sure their grifting son gets one of 10 dispensary licenses where the fee to apply is $1 million dollars . ANYONE from the outside is better than the same tired ass thieves and liars we've had forever. I don't get the hate for someone on the same level as you trying to rise up and solve some problems. hey fuck that guy everyone he's gonna grift!!! he's saying things no one else will so he can grift too!!! GTFO here jfc the THICKNESS is just incredible

Bronze
    Load Metric

grifters don't run to be sheriff. grifters run to be mayor and then have their wife run to be mayor when he's done grifting and when weed goes legal make sure their grifting son gets one of 10 dispensary licenses where the fee to apply is $1 million dollars . ANYONE from the outside is better than the same tired ass thieves and liars we've had forever. I don't get the hate for someone on the same level as you trying to rise up and solve some problems. hey fuck that guy everyone he's gonna grift!!! he's saying things no one else will so he can grift too!!! GTFO here jfc the THICKNESS is just incredible
    Congrats on noticing that the City of Las Vegas's political dynasty has a lot of juice.

That is not relevant to what I'm saying, which is this guy is INELIGIBLE TO RUN FOR SHERIFF as indicated by the ALL CAPS BOLD RED LETTERS under his name that say "SUCCESSFULLY CHALLENGED." Raising funds for a campaign that he's literally forbidden from winning is a scam. But hey, he fooled you into thinking he could win the office yesterday, so i'm sure he'll fool some easy money marks over the next few weeks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Congrats on noticing that the City of Las Vegas's political dynasty has a lot of juice.

That is not relevant to what I'm saying, which is this guy is INELIGIBLE TO RUN FOR SHERIFF as indicated by the ALL CAPS BOLD RED LETTERS under his name that say "SUCCESSFULLY CHALLENGED." Raising funds for a campaign that he's literally forbidden from winning is a scam. But hey, he fooled you into thinking he could win the office yesterday, so i'm sure he'll fool some easy money marks over the next few weeks.

I totally get that he cant run for sheriff now. I havent sent him any money and I haven't heard him ask for any. I hear what he is saying and I approve his message. Until he shows any type of grifter move, I'l be the first to call him out . Someone stepping up has to be an honest person, I have to believe someone out there cares enough and wants to dedicate their lives to making the country better. I hope he's one. Im not trying to make enemies here, I just want to be safe going to get groceries when im 85.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    FYI Justin Andersch has committed suicide. He shot himself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    FYI Justin Andersch has committed suicide. He shot himself.
    Or did he????? Perhaps he was a victim of the deep state making it look like a suicide... Ok Im kidding he literally offed himself in front of Metro after they responded to a DV call and his GF was being interviewed.

"Police confirmed Tuesday that they were interviewing Andersch’s girlfriend regarding the alleged domestic disturbance when he took his own life."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They considered charging him with something for harassing the governor but it didn't happen.

So it wasn't about that. Guy obviously had issues and now he's DD.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Binklage was right- dude was grift and his ego brought him down. He had no clue what he was doing

Load Metric
    Florida and Nevada are similar, Red States both lol

Republicans want to make money off of Taxation and Regulation so they will here and thats how Medical Marijuana is in Florida here. Not free or cheap to get a license and be legal. Also to even be able to operate a legal Marijuana Business in the State of Florida is so expensive to do that no mom and pop or little entity would. Which is the point they want it that way, keeps the actual participants very small, like it is now here.

Another point actually and im familiar with him as he was one of my lawyers here recently but hes a very big well known Political person in the Orlando area. His law firm is well known maybe or here is. Attorney John Morgan is friendly with the Clintons i think it is possibly or Liberal lol maybe is all but yeah. He is an Orlando area lawyer/firm now. He pushed the medical marijuana bill here because he has a real personal understanding of it all because his little brother got paralyzed and i think got bad on pills but because of all that and benefitted from Marijuana is how ii heard it went for him, and why he personally has a reason to want Marijuana here more available for people. John Morgan is a big one championing Medical Marijuana here in this State and he is also someone who is a friendly with the Clintons. John Morgan here is pretty well known and also politically hooked up connected to the Clintons and so Liberal, Blue probably by agenda then too we know or as a person.

Florida is a Red State and Republicans make money from Regulation/Taxation so i never see Florida becoming a recreational marijuana State. It doesnt make sense here at all and certainly not how its going now, the only few participants have huge money to be risking and are publicly traded too like Trulieve this isnt going to be a recreational and mom and pop opening up weed business here, never honestly not Florida. I don't think ever.
    Last edited by garrett; 07-15-2022 at 10:34 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    They considered charging him with something for harassing the governor but it didn't happen.

You can listen to his podcasts. They aren’t interesting but I wouldn’t say they sound like an insane person either. I mean, to me, all these QAnon types sound insane and I’ve already predicted a lot of these cult members will end up committing suicide, once Don “The Con” is fully exposed and they realize they were all suckers. Sad.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You can listen to his podcasts. They aren’t interesting but I wouldn’t say they sound like an insane person either. I mean, to me, all these QAnon types sound insane and I’ve already predicted a lot of these cult members will end up committing suicide, once Don “The Con” is fully exposed and they realize they were all suckers. Sad.
    I don’t know about anybodyelse but I’d take energy independence mean tweets and not having 12% inflation here in AZ. But that’s just me. It’s not a question of if just when Biden gets hit with the 25A. The guy wasn’t capable of doing the job and has only gotten worse. He’s nothing but a muppet with Obama and the other shadow swampers with their hand up his ass calling the shots. It’s not even hidden anymore.

The irony is Gen Milley voiced supposedly concerns about Trumps mental and physical health in his excuses when calling CCP Pres Xi via backdoor channels even prior to the election (that alone should’ve had him fired and prosecuted under Article 88 of the UCMJ) how Milley can’t be concerned 10x over regarding Biden is beyond all comprehension. Biden literally probably thinks his nuclear biscuit code card is a Starbucks Card to use down the street.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

I don’t know about anybodyelse but I’d take energy independence mean tweets and not having 12% inflation here in AZ. But that’s just me. It’s not a question of if just when Biden gets hit with the 25A. The guy wasn’t capable of doing the job and has only gotten worse. He’s nothing but a muppet with Obama and the other shadow swampers with their hand up his ass calling the shots. It’s not even hidden anymore.

The irony is Gen Milley voiced supposedly concerns about Trumps mental and physical health in his excuses when calling CCP Pres Xi via backdoor channels even prior to the election (that alone should’ve had him fired and prosecuted under Article 88 of the UCMJ) how Milley can’t be concerned 10x over regarding Biden is beyond all comprehension. Biden literally probably thinks his nuclear biscuit code card is a Starbucks Card to use down the street.
    I know, you must lame blame on "them". Doesn't matter what. School shootings, the economy, it's their fault. Whatever side you're on it's the same. But, as I have said, all you conspirators and YouTube junkies don't seem to factor in costs related to a once in a lifetime (hopefully) pandemic and a very serious war with untold costs.

Who the fuck is paying for any of this? You think Donald Trump or any other bald face liar could avoid these costs?
    I guess you believe that because you continue to play the blame game. And it's useless.

The same goes for your idiot gun laws that are there for optics only.

There is one way I think that America's blind allegiance to an old, old document re: the bearing of arms would be shaken.
    That is to publish the visual aftermath of a school decimated by some insane citizen who accessed weapons that no one needs.
    Nightly news. Place a warning for those unwilling to face the reality.

Thread Information