Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Disney's special privileges in Florida -- should they be removed?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by circuitp View Post

How can I not repsond in these threads where most of the posts are not factual ? Is this not Poker Fraud Alert?

I didn't start any of these threads. I understand no one liking walls of posts but the pompous ignorance is a little much considering what they post in reply is the lowest IQ stuff I've seen in quite some time. Four word responses like their rig is in the trailer park or something. I thought this was a poker forum where thinkers reside.

I guess I came to the wrong place again. Its ok to call out poker fraud or any individual scammer but let it be centered around worldwide mayhem and murder and slavery and that's just fine , let people start threads with their uninformed opinions.

I already know that " The Goyim Know" is what the dms say and thats fine. enough people seen the truth in here my work is done

So... cool, you're finally leaving then?

The fact that you think anyone is really reading more than 1.5% of your useless schizophrenic posts here is beyond laughable.

I remember that you complained when you started posting here that 2+2 instantly banned you for making posts.

Well, no fucking wonder! Amongst a massive heap of terrible decisions they've made over the years, that was one decision they apparently made correctly.

Im sure there is a conspiracy forum somewhere that you'll fit right in with. Maybe you can even post a new conspiracy there how everyone is trying to "silence" you.

Good riddance.

Edit: oh, pro tip- maybe you can recruit Entropy to go with you. You'd get extra brownie points with them, we would be happy as well. Win win!
    seethe harder bitch

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

How can I not repsond in these threads where most of the posts are not factual ? Is this not Poker Fraud Alert?

I didn't start any of these threads. I understand no one liking walls of posts but the pompous ignorance is a little much considering what they post in reply is the lowest IQ stuff I've seen in quite some time. Four word responses like their rig is in the trailer park or something. I thought this was a poker forum where thinkers reside.

I guess I came to the wrong place again. Its ok to call out poker fraud or any individual scammer but let it be centered around worldwide mayhem and murder and slavery and that's just fine , let people start threads with their uninformed opinions.

I already know that " The Goyim Know" is what the dms say and thats fine. enough people seen the truth in here my work is done
    The most important aspect for any forum (not just this one) is readability and the ability for threads to stay on topic. Otherwise, everything turns to complete shit.

I don't ever censor ideology here. Even if you don't agree with a political or conspiratorial theory, I always let it stand. However, I can't have this stuff cluttering/ruining existing threads. In this case, I started the thread to discuss the interesting situation regarding Disney's special privileges to act as their own city in Florida, and the potential removal being threatened by Desantis. I don't want it to turn into a conspiracy-fest about Epstein and Maxwell.
    how can you discuss disney in relation to the dont say gay bill and special privileges and not include the history of disney in the thread? none of you guys know what the fuck is going on around here and when the one guy who shows up with undeniable , documented proof, it turns into a conspiracy.

if i had any type of proof in relation to poker fraud the goddamn radio would be on right now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The most important aspect for any forum (not just this one) is readability and the ability for threads to stay on topic. Otherwise, everything turns to complete shit.

I don't ever censor ideology here. Even if you don't agree with a political or conspiratorial theory, I always let it stand. However, I can't have this stuff cluttering/ruining existing threads. In this case, I started the thread to discuss the interesting situation regarding Disney's special privileges to act as their own city in Florida, and the potential removal being threatened by Desantis. I don't want it to turn into a conspiracy-fest about Epstein and Maxwell.
    how can you discuss disney in relation to the dont say gay bill and special privileges and not include the history of disney in the thread? none of you guys know what the fuck is going on around here and when the one guy who shows up with undeniable , documented proof, it turns into a conspiracy.

if i had any type of proof in relation to poker fraud the goddamn radio would be on right now
    I left up one or two of your posts on the matter. That's enough. We can't turn every thread into offshoot conspiracy discussions. Even if what you're saying is true, it doesn't warrant taking over this thread with that info. I started this to discuss the highly unusual situation of Disney's ability to act as an incorporated city in Florida, and Desantis' threat to remove it. That's the main discussion I want in this thread.

Furthermore, nobody else besides you seems interested in this Disney/Epstein stuff, so people here are just seeing it as clutter.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I left up one or two of your posts on the matter. That's enough. We can't turn every thread into offshoot conspiracy discussions. Even if what you're saying is true, it doesn't warrant taking over this thread with that info. I started this to discuss the highly unusual situation of Disney's ability to act as an incorporated city in Florida, and Desantis' threat to remove it. That's the main discussion I want in this thread.

Furthermore, nobody else besides you seems interested in this Disney/Epstein stuff, so people here are just seeing it as clutter.
    you keep saying conspiracy , let me give you the definition since we are being scholarly here-

a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

is this disney stuff secret? Are Epstein and all his connections real? Is it a secret?

you keep using that word as a crutch and deflection tool to protect yourself from having to have an opinion here. it's intellectually dishonest and the high amount of respect I had for all these years is gone. I absolutely hate this country and every single one of you obtuse, weak and scared fuckers SMFD

Platinum
    Load Metric

you keep saying conspiracy , let me give you the definition since we are being scholarly here-

a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

is this disney stuff secret? Are Epstein and all his connections real? Is it a secret?

you keep using that word as a crutch and deflection tool to protect yourself from having to have an opinion here. it's intellectually dishonest and the high amount of respect I had for all these years is gone. I absolutely hate this country and every single one of you obtuse, weak and scared fuckers SMFD

You said a couple of your nonsense posts back that i was "seething". Not at all.

Yet you're seething so much at people rejecting you and not giving you attention, that you couldn't even quote your latest post correctly when replying. I can tell that you're absolutely fuming behind the keyboard that nobody here is giving you the attention you think you somehow deserve. Sad and hilarious - way more sad than hilarious though.
    Last edited by Gordman; 04-09-2022 at 08:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sorry, but that is the way the forum is run. In fact, you won't find many forums which allow as much as I do. You may feel that all of this stuff is very important and needs to be known, but everyone else here sees it as clutter, and you are hijacking threads about other topics people want to discuss.

That is the end of this discussion.

If you want, go ahead and start a circuitp conspiracy theory thread, and post all you want there to your heart's content. Nobody is allowed to ruin threads on this site because they feel they need to disseminate "important" information.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You said a couple of your nonsense posts back that i was "seething". Not at all.

Yet you're seething so much at people rejecting you and not giving you attention, that you couldn't even quote your latest post correctly when replying. I can tell that you're absolutely fuming behind the keyboard that nobody here is giving you the attention you think you somehow deserve. Sad and hilarious.
    I don't give a fuck about attention. I haven't asked any of you to be my friend. I'm spamming the truth as hard as I can in hopes someone up here is smart enough to see it.

I'm spamming evidence of child sex trafficking and you are spazzing on me , saying my posts are schizophrenic. I wasn't being combative and I wasn't hurting anyone.

The only issue here is your problem with the exposing of pedophiles. You must be one that you have to freak out on someone trying to inform an obviously ignorant forum misrepresenting itself as a poker forum.

you spewed an essay of put downs and all I have done is post so much evidence only the willfully ignorant or a pedo lover would rage over.

seethe harder bitch

Platinum
    Load Metric

OK Druff, Who's dupe is this? Spill the beans.

There is no fucking way this poster is a legit person.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

OK Druff, Who's dupe is this? Spill the beans.

There is no fucking way this poster is a legit person.
    Dupe : deceive; trick.
    "the newspaper was duped into publishing an untrue story"

the only dupes around here are you guys pretending to know what you are talking about. That's it and that's all .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If this was Mike Postles cheating island , there would be radio shows for every single day , for every single rider on the " Straigh Flush Express"

Mike Postle was convicted by his peers for being a scumbag cheat and never admitted or was arrested for it. But there was enough circumstantial evidence for everyone hearing of the issue to believe he is a scumbag cheater

apply the same standard to people fucking kids as their job and it turns into conspiracy even though the people involved are in jail for these crimes or have supposedly hung themselves for it. There is a MOUNTAIN of evidence laying all over the internet. YEARS OF IT.

yet it's a conspiracy but Mike Postle is not.

if you want to side with the big ass ugly ape in the room, go ahead and see how many threads you can start where this WHOLE ORDEAL does not affect it in some way. One of these people will have a connection to a thread you start or post in and you will step over all these facts and play pretend that they do not have any affiliation to the nexus of this ordeal.

You cannot get away from confronting this issue without as much vigor as you would poker fraud- To ignore this and all the details would be agreeing with it and pedophilia.

This is as real as Mike Postle.

Load Metric
    If this was Mike Postles cheating island , there would be radio shows for every single day , for every single rider on the " Straigh Flush Express"

Mike Postle was convicted by his peers for being a scumbag cheat and never admitted or was arrested for it. But there was enough circumstantial evidence for everyone hearing of the issue to believe he is a scumbag cheater

apply the same standard to people fucking kids as their job and it turns into conspiracy even though the people involved are in jail for these crimes or have supposedly hung themselves for it. There is a MOUNTAIN of evidence laying all over the internet. YEARS OF IT.

yet it's a conspiracy but Mike Postle is not.

if you want to side with the big ass ugly ape in the room, go ahead and see how many threads you can start where this WHOLE ORDEAL does not affect it in some way. One of these people will have a connection to a thread you start or post in and you will step over all these facts and play pretend that they do not have any affiliation to the nexus of this ordeal.

You cannot get away from confronting this issue without as much vigor as you would poker fraud- To ignore this and all the details would be agreeing with it and pedophilia.

This is as real as Mike Postle.

I thought Druff told you to shut the fuck up, you stupid fucking retard.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm under the impression Disney lost their special privileges, which were they get to act as a country within a country which allowed them to avoid paying taxes.
    An absolutely astonishing piece.

What is this, the fuckin twilight zone.
    Why does Disney and elements of the left insist on teaching kindergartners about changing their sex?

Do you know the real purpose of Common Core?
    Here's one of the top creators, right from the horses mouth and last time I checked this guy was involved in creating college admission tests.

Load Metric
    The DeSantis Disney deal is all theater.

Weird times

Public education should be basic and without any frills. Reading, writing, math and civics. No philosophy, religion or sex education. That’s bonus stuff.

Union, civil servants aren’t qualified for anything but the basics. The sorry results prove this to be true.

Public education is like the WIC public assistance program. You can’t afford private education? The WIC food program entitles you to American cheese and bologna. The basic necessities.

DeSantis is correct to refocus public education. The DeSantis Disney nonsense was needless and unfortunate theater and will never come to pass. All bombast but the angry kids in the wife beater t shirts in the cheap seats eat that stuff up.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 04-23-2022 at 09:55 PM.

Load Metric
    I'm sorry but these two motherfuckers will never become President.

Trump hates DeSantis and won't allow him to be anything more than the shitstain on his shoe.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The DeSantis Disney deal is all theater.

Weird times

Public education should be basic and without any frills. Reading, writing, math and civics. No philosophy, religion or sex education. That’s bonus stuff.

Union, civil servants aren’t qualified for anything but the basics. The sorry results prove this to be true.

Public education is like the WIC public assistance program. You can’t afford private education? The WIC food program entitles you to American cheese and bologna. The basic necessities.

DeSantis is correct to refocus public education. The DeSantis Disney nonsense was needless and unfortunate theater and will never come to pass. All bombast but the angry kids in the wife beater t shirts in the cheap seats eat that stuff up.
    You're correct that the Disney thing is theater, and that the important work being done by Desantis involves refocusing education.

However, the Disney thing is important for a different reason -- to set an example that large corporations can't take political sides without political fallout. This is important for the GOP to establish. For the past 5 years, they've taken it on the chin, as large corporations have bowed to their woke overlords, terrified of the social media outrage if they don't walk the line.

These corporations were doing what they perceived was wise. They felt that the downside to pissing off conservatives was limited, whereas the downside to pissing off leftists was huge -- since they'd find themselves attacked by both social media and the mainstream media.

Furthermore, these woke positions are framed as simply fighting for the victim classes, so these corporations learned they can simply posture that they care about the plight of the marginalized.

If these corporations learn that overtly siding with the left also means the end of any favors from politicians on the right, this might finally get them to go back to what they were doing before 2010 -- staying out of politics, and just concentrating on their product/service.

Comments

rum dick: Laughs in Citizen United....

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    San Diego Disney lets do this shit. Screw swampy shitty Florida. Btw going to Florida for the first time in like 15 years next month. FML. Would rather be going to West Virginia.

Load Metric
    Hey Druff member the good old days when Republicans were pro-business and pro-freedom. Now it's a Christian Nationalist Socialist cult. Figured by now you woulda figured that out....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I'm sorry but these two motherfuckers will never become President.

Trump hates DeSantis and won't allow him to be anything more than the shitstain on his shoe.

My fave is that trump literally derisively refers to him as fatsantis. That party couldn't get more hypocritically ridiculous if it tried.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Hey Druff member the good old days when Republicans were pro-business and pro-freedom. Now it's a Christian Nationalist Socialist cult. Figured by now you woulda figured that out....
    remember when you went and rioted with BLM and Antifa?

then tried to use it as some weird flex on a dead poker forum?

Comments

Sloppy Joe: LOL

country978: rum dick served

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    San Diego Disney lets do this shit. Screw swampy shitty Florida. Btw going to Florida for the first time in like 15 years next month. FML. Would rather be going to West Virginia.
    Sorry, Anaheim already beat you guys to the punch like 70 years ago

Thread Information