Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *** OFFICAL *** Druff, Drexel, & Vwls Show Thread for 09/10/2012 -- SPECIAL MONDAY SHOW AT 7:30PM

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'll go back and edit "on this site" so people don't get the wrong idea, but I think from listening to the show, it is clear that I was very supportive and complimentary toward the 22Q Ironman Podcast and its hosts, and was not trying to take any of the credit for myself or this site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'll go back and edit "on this site" so people don't get the wrong idea, but I think from listening to the show, it is clear that I was very supportive and complimentary toward the 22Q Ironman Podcast and its hosts, and was not trying to take any of the credit for myself or this site.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post

In addition to this, am I the only one who finds this line a bit questionable: "Daniel Negreanu slams Mason Malmuth regarding last week's 22Q Foundation Ironman Podcast on this site"

No mention of VPR in that at all?
    Not listening to radio, but Todd has done this a few times now and i find it very,very annoying
    jasep, what the fuck is wrong with you?

you come across as a passive aggressive, opportunistic and unappreciative fuck *shaking head*

No disrespect meant, Jasep, and I gave your podcast (and your performance on it) props several times during the broadcast.

I also explained what I meant by that. When I said "on this site" I was referring to how this site was broadcasting it, and did not have our regularly scheduled show because of it.

I said "VegasPokerRadio.com" several times during tonight's broadcast.

It's very disingenious and you should at least go back and edit it. Jasep has let you use his servers in the past and I don't remember him trying to take credit for the show you put on. I did 1/100th of the work other people did for the 22Q show and it aggravates me that you worded it that way, so I can imagine how the three hosts and the VPR owners would feel about it
    steve, i like you as a poster, but you are totally out of line calling druff ''disingenuous'', you are being slightly over dramatic imo

imo it was a slip of the tongue

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Good show. Next time I call, I'll try to have something planned to talk about, and maybe cut down on the "you know"s. I sound like I was talking in slow motion compared to 408. Also, Hyman Roth didn't say "They could win," Michael said it to Roth. Mea culpa, obv.

I enjoyed the 408 call, btw. It felt long at the time because I was waiting for it to end so I could call, but I honestly think a good Mike interview on radio could go for hours without being boring.
    Appreciate the kind words, though I feel different. I was nervous and felt like I had to make a fast point all the time as Druff was getting antsy whenever I took too long answering questions. Also I felt Druff wanted to get some words in edgewise which I did not allow and he seemed annoyed at that. I didn't mean to be so self absorbed honestly. I love debating topics and hearing other people's opinions tbh. If possible I'd like to do like a 2-3 hour show with call ins and question and answer type stuff, it would be exciting.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Good show. Next time I call, I'll try to have something planned to talk about, and maybe cut down on the "you know"s. I sound like I was talking in slow motion compared to 408. Also, Hyman Roth didn't say "They could win," Michael said it to Roth. Mea culpa, obv.

I enjoyed the 408 call, btw. It felt long at the time because I was waiting for it to end so I could call, but I honestly think a good Mike interview on radio could go for hours without being boring.
    Appreciate the kind words, though I feel different. I was nervous and felt like I had to make a fast point all the time as Druff was getting antsy whenever I took too long answering questions. Also I felt Druff wanted to get some words in edgewise which I did not allow and he seemed annoyed at that. I didn't mean to be so self absorbed honestly. I love debating topics and hearing other people's opinions tbh. If possible I'd like to do like a 2-3 hour show with call ins and question and answer type stuff, it would be exciting.
    I was impressed as well Mike. You sounded level headed, not at all the way you come across on the forums which is often hyperactive.

Load Metric
    Dammit I missed a 408 call
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Dammit I missed a 408 call
    Give ya a buzz at home, let me know when you are free (know you're busy as heck)

thx for props limitles, people typically tell me something along those lines IE I am better irl than forum persona. I would think that's the norm but never sure of anything these days. I try not to assume things anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Is radio replaying or is this new??
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshott74 View Post
    Replay from last night.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Replay from last night.
    TY Sir... Thought it was an emergency radio or and drex into the night happening.
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

Not listening to radio, but Todd has done this a few times now and i find it very,very annoying
    jasep, what the fuck is wrong with you?

you come across as a passive aggressive, opportunistic and unappreciative fuck *shaking head*

No disrespect meant, Jasep, and I gave your podcast (and your performance on it) props several times during the broadcast.

I also explained what I meant by that. When I said "on this site" I was referring to how this site was broadcasting it, and did not have our regularly scheduled show because of it.

I said "VegasPokerRadio.com" several times during tonight's broadcast.

It's very disingenious and you should at least go back and edit it. Jasep has let you use his servers in the past and I don't remember him trying to take credit for the show you put on. I did 1/100th of the work other people did for the 22Q show and it aggravates me that you worded it that way, so I can imagine how the three hosts and the VPR owners would feel about it
    steve, i like you as a poster, but you are totally out of line calling druff ''disingenuous'', you are being slightly over dramatic imo

imo it was a slip of the tongue
    Totally agree.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    Replay from last night.
    TY Sir... Thought it was an emergency radio or and drex into the night happening.
    That was my 1st thought also.

Gold
    Load Metric
    lol for a couple reasons

why should you have to edit that part? the broadcast was literally on your server correct? and it was simulcast on your site. i listened to a good chunk of the ironman broadcast and can say there is zero point zero chance i would have listened if it wasnt for the "on air" button flashing here. im sure i wasnt the only one and that it resulted in money being donated to the cause.

i mean lol @ jasep posting in this thread how annoyed he was instead of PMing you. and also at not assuming you were going to acknowledge that the broadcast was via this site(at least as a simulcast). well within your rights and who fuckin cares if its for charity anyways.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post

I along with some others liked your style. I dont know your story but you made me do my first post. I always liked druff on these shows but when he was talking to you i felt embarrassed for him. When he was interrupting you all of the time and you would not listen to him he clearly got annoyed. GL.

Load Metric
    I felt like 408 came across as some 15 yr old in a 32 yr old's body. No offense intended but the mature, adult mindset was not present, probably a product of his upbringing. This is not a troll post. Druff gave 408 a thoughtful, heartfelt perspective on life. I agree 100% with the advice Druff gave. I did not get the impression of Druff cutting off 408 at any time during the interview. The chat was prob telling him to rap it up well before he did. I hope 408 heeds that advice.

Thread Information