Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICAL *** Druff, Drexel, & Vwls Show Thread for 09/10/2012 -- SPECIAL MONDAY SHOW AT 7:30PM

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by realchaser74 View Post

He would call in but for some reason this internet ASSCLOWN jsearles would rather have every see what a whiny bitch he is then rather stand up and ask a direct question. Or it might be the fact that he is not allowed to use the phone after 9 PM cst. But i do think he would rather bitch, whine and cry on an internet forum rather than call and talk to druff like a man. just my opinion and it may be wrong but call in and see where that goes and if you are worried about him having your number get a dam google voice number and use it to call in
    You all must have missed my previous HOF radio segments????

When I am hours east of Vegas and have a wife and young child sleeping, talking on the phone isn't the best play for me. Combine with that, AT&T sucks ass here and I often have to stand in the drive-way to get reception.
    do you live in a one bedroom place? Why can you not make a phone call when your wife and kid are asleep.

Load Metric
    I won the freeroll.
    Thanks!

Load Metric
    Not expecting a call I hope I provided a decent segment, thanks for listening ya'll.

Much love to Cobson, that didn't turn out like I intended and I'm sorry if it sounded negative as I had a longer explanation in mind and was cut off.

Druff I agree with you on almost all points, though I do wish you would have given me more of a chance to explain my progression over the past year.

I firmly believe I have improved in most if not all areas I was deficient in life and I attribute much of the progress to the people I interact with most. OI believe help/advice can be found in all places, if one is truly seeking it. My personal philosophy is to always hear the opinions of others and weigh what I hear against what I know and believe and use what I gain to my benefit and discard the crap.

If some internet lulz were the entry fee into graduating from mental/emotional adolescence, it's a price I happily paid and I'd do it again in a heartbeat given the chance.

Druff take care and I wish you the best always and thank you for the kind words and support.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I think I've been pretty direct in my criticism. The owner of PokerFraudAlert can spend endless hours responding to scammer Martin Carrico, but he can't reimburse his own scammed members with money mostly provided by a competing site owner? C'mon man! If you guys would get Druffs nuts out of your mouths you would see how absurd this is!?!? Furthermore, he is the ONlY one allowed to escrow here?

You can always just stop reading and posting here.
    I was going to bitch about you saying this, then I laughed and you get a cup with a smiley face written in foam.

i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Druff perchance did you change my title to Super Moist? I sent you an IM a while back, might be an error on my end but I still see contributor over here.

thx in advance

Load Metric
    good call in Mike.

You DO sound like you are getting better. Good luck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

I know, and its clearly not making a difference, no? So call in and make him address it live on radio. Pretty easy to avoid your posts, much harder to avoid the topic when he's asked directly. How about this. If you call in and he somehow dodges the question or gives an unsatisfactory answer, I'll call in and ask it again. If he dodges it still, maybe someone else will call in and ask it again. Howzaboot that?

If posting your concerns gets you nowhere, pick another avenue. The radio show is pretty much the perfect next avenue to go down.
    In addition to this, am I the only one who finds this line a bit questionable: "Daniel Negreanu slams Mason Malmuth regarding last week's 22Q Foundation Ironman Podcast on this site"

No mention of VPR in that at all?
    Not listening to radio, but Todd has done this a few times now and i find it very,very annoying

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    good call in Mike.

You DO sound like you are getting better. Good luck.
    thx

honest to God I was watching tv with Mike eating cheesecake watching the raiders beat themselves (God I love watching that) and planned on not answering the "out of area call" so since I did answer, I hope it was worthwhile for people to listen to.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

In addition to this, am I the only one who finds this line a bit questionable: "Daniel Negreanu slams Mason Malmuth regarding last week's 22Q Foundation Ironman Podcast on this site"

Not listening to radio, but Todd has done this a few times now and i find it very,very annoying
    No disrespect meant, Jasep, and I gave your podcast (and your performance on it) props several times during the broadcast.

I also explained what I meant by that. When I said "on this site" I was referring to how this site was broadcasting it, and did not have our regularly scheduled show because of it.

I said "VegasPokerRadio.com" several times during tonight's broadcast.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Not expecting a call I hope I provided a decent segment, thanks for listening ya'll.

Much love to Cobson, that didn't turn out like I intended and I'm sorry if it sounded negative as I had a longer explanation in mind and was cut off.

Druff I agree with you on almost all points, though I do wish you would have given me more of a chance to explain my progression over the past year.

I firmly believe I have improved in most if not all areas I was deficient in life and I attribute much of the progress to the people I interact with most. OI believe help/advice can be found in all places, if one is truly seeking it. My personal philosophy is to always hear the opinions of others and weigh what I hear against what I know and believe and use what I gain to my benefit and discard the crap.

If some internet lulz were the entry fee into graduating from mental/emotional adolescence, it's a price I happily paid and I'd do it again in a heartbeat given the chance.

Druff take care and I wish you the best always and thank you for the kind words and support.
    Hope you continue to improve, Mike. We will check in with you again to see how you're doing.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

No disrespect meant, Jasep, and I gave your podcast (and your performance on it) props several times during the broadcast.

I also explained what I meant by that. When I said "on this site" I was referring to how this site was broadcasting it, and did not have our regularly scheduled show because of it.

Jasep is just jelly that you had 408mike on the show.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric

thought he gave your show/site and what you guys did plenty of coverage during the radio show tonight.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Archives:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...nly-the-Lonely

Stitcher should work within a few hours. If it doesn't, let me know.

Load Metric

It's very disingenious and you should at least go back and edit it. Jasep has let you use his servers in the past and I don't remember him trying to take credit for the show you put on. I did 1/100th of the work other people did for the 22Q show and it aggravates me that you worded it that way, so I can imagine how the three hosts and the VPR owners would feel about it
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric

Name:  TOMMY_LEE_NCFOM.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  11.7 KB

Load Metric

I am also in agreement with Jasep and Steve-O on this. Did you really need to put "on this site"? Maybeif the podcast was still going. It should have been written What Daniel said about Mason on the 22q Ironman Podcast. No need to put which site did what.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This week's tourney results.

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=91
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=16
    Start=2012-09-10 19:00:09
    Place16=realchaser74 (0)
    Place15=_4BET (0)
    Place14=OSA (0)
    Place13=BUBBLES (0)
    Place12=dwai (0)
    Place11=zerone (0)
    Place10=RayBITarCoin (0)
    Place9=TUFFTURF (0)
    Place8=shortbuspkr (0)
    Place7=RolloT (0)
    Place6=SJM (0)
    Place5=Vegemaybe (0)
    Place4=tigerpiper (1200)
    Place3=SixToedPete (2040)
    Place2=SenseiKreese (3360)
    Place1=Sandwich (5400)
    Stop=2012-09-10 20:55:12
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

Cool

LoL at this I means how many times you want tod to spray your sites name I counted three times, fucking little bitches, you call Pfa "another site" many times he has never complaned.
    Blackcock:

Good show Druff , 408, action, crow.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Since Druff broadcasted on his site I think you should be thanking him instead of complaining. I'm sure you promoted vpr a ton during your broadcast that was in some cases only heard through pfa. Thank Druff for the free advertisement.

Load Metric
    Good show. Next time I call, I'll try to have something planned to talk about, and maybe cut down on the "you know"s. I sound like I was talking in slow motion compared to 408. Also, Hyman Roth didn't say "They could win," Michael said it to Roth. Mea culpa, obv.

I enjoyed the 408 call, btw. It felt long at the time because I was waiting for it to end so I could call, but I honestly think a good Mike interview on radio could go for hours without being boring.

Thread Information