Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICAL *** Druff, Drexel, & Vwls Show Thread for 09/10/2012 -- SPECIAL MONDAY SHOW AT 7:30PM

Load Metric
    Only 6 p[layers in the tournament. Looks like my first final table.

WTF? It looks like the tourny has started without me. I don't know how since I was registered.
    Last edited by Hockey Guy; 09-10-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by realchaser74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

The juvenile insults over my $75 are helping your cause Holmes. If you don't see why Druff slow paying multiple members is an issue, then I don't know what else to say here????
    I never said it wasn't an issue but after time it gets old to hear you whine about in every fucking thread. just nut up tell the old lady you got business to take of and call the fuck in problem solved
    Sounds serious... he has Bruce Willis as his avatar... that means he's 100% on point.

Load Metric

The juvenile insults over my $75 are helping your cause Holmes. If you don't see why Druff slow paying multiple members is an issue, then I don't know what else to say here????
    I never said it wasn't an issue but after time it gets old to hear you whine about in every fucking thread. just nut up tell the old lady you got business to take of and call the fuck in problem solved
    It's seemingly my strategy to mention it so often that it becomes annoying is it not? Furthermore, your implying that I mention it in every thread is wrong. Please show me where it's been brought up in a random thread?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Vwls will not be on the show tonight, due to the schedule change.
    Feline make-out session more important, obv.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Only 6 p[layers in the tournament. Looks like my first final table.
    :huh

We do not have a freeroll scheduled yet, due to both server malfunctions and the lack of a prize pool. However, if you donated money in the past for this and it hasn't been used, please post here in case we get the server running properly by radio time. Tune into the show at 7:30pm for details.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Elephant in the room? I don't see no elephant...

You can always call in and ask him directly.

I think I've been pretty direct in my criticism. The owner of PokerFraudAlert can spend endless hours responding to scammer Martin Carrico, but he can't reimburse his own scammed members with money mostly provided by a competing site owner? C'mon man! If you guys would get Druffs nuts out of your mouths you would see how absurd this is!?!? Furthermore, he is the ONlY one allowed to escrow here?

You can always just stop reading and posting here.

Load Metric
    I-thought-Cmoney-sent-in-Fitty-dolla-for-this-week

Load Metric

It's seemingly my strategy to mention it so often that it becomes annoying is it not? Furthermore, your implying that I mention it in every thread is wrong. Please show me where it's been brought up in a random thread?
    Sounds like you want another angle shooting contest... hmm. Stay in the drive way, much better option IMO. Avoid everything at all costs.

And here comes the retort.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Vwls will not be on the show tonight, due to the schedule change.
    Trouble on the home front Druff?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachar View Post

Sounds like you want another angle shooting contest... hmm. Stay in the drive way, much better option IMO. Avoid everything at all costs.

And here comes the retort.....
    I'm angling for a contest or you're grasping at straws, trying to insult me? Very poor effort sir

Thank you for your service though, honestly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

I think I've been pretty direct in my criticism. The owner of PokerFraudAlert can spend endless hours responding to scammer Martin Carrico, but he can't reimburse his own scammed members with money mostly provided by a competing site owner? C'mon man! If you guys would get Druffs nuts out of your mouths you would see how absurd this is!?!? Furthermore, he is the ONlY one allowed to escrow here?

You can always just stop reading and posting here.

Load Metric

I'm more concerned that Kevmath is here. I think he banned me @ 2+2. lol
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Great another 22Q-gate...

C'mon Kevmath 1 post, the water is warm

Load Metric
    though 10 years or so older than most of Druff's choices, this should be the opening tune tonight.

Load Metric

I dont think it was Kevmath who banned Hockey Guy. He was a guest on the Ironman.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    though 10 years or so older than most of Druff's choices, this should be the opening tune tonight.

After a short conversation on AIM earlier today, the following resolutions have been made and agreed upon by both parties.

Todd and I were to speak later after radio, but my stance on the following is pretty firm, and he would have gotten pretty much the same responses and text posted below

#1 Todd is going to be emailing my sister apologizing for his latest communications with her.

This was one of the conditions that I was adamant about.

I'd like to point out that not once in the last 5+ years on these forums have I ever attempted to communicate on any level with any of Todd's family members, nor have I encouraged it from other participating members of past or present Tyde forums.

I think that crosses a line in the sand, and one of the mitigating factors behind allowing these latest dupes here to post images and defamatory content about him recently.

I think Todd would concede that he created all these 'family dupes' on his site as a knee-jerk reaction to my refusal to edit content here.

I'd also like an admission that the story of my 'fraudulent business practices' was imaginary.

______

# 2 Each of us has agreed to edit each others full names via-VBulletin privacy controls from being posted on our respective websites, and all 'family related inferences, images and content will be deleted upon request

Of course all of this 'family' related content is completely idiotic.

I will concede that operating a message forum does come with a certain amount of responsibility. I was intentionally 'hands off' upon launch here for obvious reasons. I don't appreciate being muscled and threatened.

But that is in the past, and Todd was a big enough man to approach me looking to forge a resolution today.

_____

# 3 All threads created on both sites from their inception about myself and Todd will be immediately deleted.

We are both looking to put this to bed once and for all. Not to suggest we are going to be giving each other foot-massages any time in the near future, but this is bad for business on multiple levels.

I think Druff would like to grow his website, and I'd like to grow mine. But this back and forth-IP Ban-multiple dupe bashing is spinning out of control at this point and won't end well for anybody. I think Todd and I are in full agreement on this.

______

# 4 I'll be banning all users from this site with 'Todd-related' screen names

I know some of you may be pissed, but you are welcome to register new accounts under another screen name, or better yet just send me a PM and request that I change your current name to a new name. I will be banning all dupes bashing Todd on Friday afternoon at 12 PM (to give some of you ample notice)

Todd has agreed to delete all of my family dupes (and content) from his site, and any other of my 'troll' accounts from Pokerfraudalert.com. I am going to reciprocate and do the same for him in the interest of fairness, and because neither of us have the time to invest in this bloodbath anymore.

_______

The last week for both Todd and I has not be pleasant. There has been massive tilt on both ends for obvious reasons

I'd like to thank him for reaching out and making a genuine effort to be reasonable. After all the tactics being implemented over the last week by both of us, (which most of you reading this know less than nothing about) I'm relieved to at least find some middle ground.

This has been an ongoing conflict for the better part of the last 5 years now which covers a wide variety of dramas and personality clashes and backstabbing and internet warfare on levels you cannot even fathom.

I would imagine Todd accepts an equal portion of the blame here for a lot of this residual fallout and reaction(s) from forum posters.

______

Another important note is that this particular battle was about to get nasty. We both agree that it's a good time to strike some kind of mutual agreement, for the better of the state of these forums and for our own self preservation.

______

Now the kicker...

Without stating the obvious, Todd and I have been at each others throats for a long time, and have forged certain 'alliances' along the way. This goes without saying. I made mwh a moderator here because we have shared the same feelings about Todd in the past, and admittedly I knew it would tilt the shit out of him

We spoke for quite a while after my conversation with Todd, and both of us have one additional request that come with mutual benefits for all.

Todd (in good faith) offered to remove my IP ban and allow me to 'lurk' on PFA if we were in agreement on the terms I proposed (as stated above)

How about we take this a step further...

completely unban myself and mwh and allow us to post freely under the same conditions. In exchange, Todd is welcome to contribute and interact on the pages of Tydepoker like any other poster. mwh was rather insistent on this

Bottom line is that he and I are in full agreement to eliminate this family nonsense and edit this brand of content from both of our respective websites.

If Todd want's to register an account here again and respond, he is more than welcome to. I imagine this will get re-posted on PFA

My final note is that I would urge Todd to lift ALL proxy bans and allow randoms to lurk the pages of PFA.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

I dont think it was Kevmath who banned Hockey Guy. He was a guest on the Ironman.

Load Metric

Fuck Bootsy, I'm obviously joking. I know he didn't ban me but he could explain why. I can't even log in & PM a mod to find out why.

BTW, even though I'm nuked on 2+2 they reinstated a thread I started in ATF but I'm listed as guest. The least anybody could do is tell me why.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric

Fuck Bootsy, I'm obviously joking. I know he didn't ban me but he could explain why. I can't even log in & PM a mod to find out why.

BTW, even though I'm nuked on 2+2 they reinstated a thread I started in ATF but I'm listed as guest. The least anybody could do is tell me why.
    Maybe because you are awful? Maybe because you are a big troll? just maybe
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    First time ever I get a chance to play the freeroll - make the final table (yes I know only 16 runners) and no freeroll @#$% -sorry I meant Fuck
    Last edited by vegemaybe; 09-10-2012 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Forgot where I

Thread Information