Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICAL *** Druff, Drexel, & Vwls Show Thread for 09/10/2012 -- SPECIAL MONDAY SHOW AT 7:30PM

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICAL *** Druff, Drexel, & Vwls Show Thread for 09/10/2012 -- SPECIAL MONDAY SHOW AT 7:30PM

Show begins at 7:30pm PDT on Monday, September 10th, 2012.

Notice the late starting time and the Monday (tonight) start date. There will be no show on September 11th. The next show will be on September 18th.

Brandon "Drexel" Gerson will be late to the show tonight, due to family obligations.

Vwls will not be on the show tonight, due to the schedule change.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)!

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We do not have a freeroll scheduled yet, due to both server malfunctions and the lack of a prize pool. However, if you donated money in the past for this and it hasn't been used, please post here in case we get the server running properly by radio time. Tune into the show at 7:30pm for details.

Agenda for tonight:

- Partouche Poker Tour cheats players out of guarantee, owner cancels tour for future years, then backs down at last minute

- Another company to buy WSOP from struggling Caesar's?

- Daniel Negreanu slams Mason Malmuth regarding last week's 22Q Foundation Ironman Podcast on VegasPokerRadio

- Update regarding possibility of AP/UB players getting paid

- Howard Lederer's new, lame legal defense

- Stratosphere licensed to provide online poker to Nevada residents

- 408Mike possible interview

- Attempt to call the girl who may have cheated Ken Scalir

- Michael Phelps wins 100k at Caesar's?

- Whatever else we feel like discussing

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, during the show, I will be reading the chat room and taking questions from there.

I do not want to talk about Jewdonk tonight, so don't bother bringing him up.

Load Metric
    You can put the 2nd place money from the freeroll on 7/11 in tonight's, I think it was 15 or 20
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    it's not too much of a topic but the poker room at the Tropicana closes tomorrow. i'd also like to mention the level of absurdity of all the bad beat boomplayer tweets that Negreanu has sent out the last two weeks ffs.

Load Metric
    I see you are no longer listing TheTemplar fund on your itinerary. I guess it's better that way, you skipped it the last two times anyways.....
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I do not want to talk about Jewdonk tonight, so don't bother bringing him up.
    Elephant in the room? I don't see no elephant...

Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I see you are no longer listing TheTemplar fund on your itinerary. I guess it's better that way, you skipped it the last two times anyways.....
    You can always call in and ask him directly.

Load Metric
    You'd have money for freerolls if you'd pay out the Templar fund like you said you'd do over 3 weeks ago.

Just sayin'.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

I think I've been pretty direct in my criticism. The owner of PokerFraudAlert can spend endless hours responding to scammer Martin Carrico, but he can't reimburse his own scammed members with money mostly provided by a competing site owner? C'mon man! If you guys would get Druffs nuts out of your mouths you would see how absurd this is!?!? Furthermore, he is the ONlY one allowed to escrow here?

It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Don't know if you saw this Druff, but you may want to address it as this is Poker Fraud Alert.

2p2 Link: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...hread-1244555/

Paul Zimbler who last year lost a court case for theft and later declared himself bankrupt, has last night set up a Facebook Charity Account which I recently was requested to accept. Sceptically I did and the first private message I received was this:

Hi ****

Hope your well Firstly, thanks for accepting my facebook request to my charity page. I am planning on doing more poker challenges to raise money for charity and right now with your help I am raising money to put these ideas in place.

Please can you send me what you can to:

P Zimbler
    Natwest Bank
    Account Number: 7*******
    Sort Code: 4* ** **

I thank you for all your help in this project and will keep you informed of all further events

I advise to any of his approximately 3,000 facebook friends, do not accept this request at any costs. He famously ran a heads up poker world record for 'charity' in 2009 raising £35,000 but only handed a cheque over for £13,000.

I also urge anyone who Paul tries to approach for money to get him reported to the relevant authorities and stay away from him at all costs.

The new facebook account is here:

http://www.facebook.com/paul.zimblercharity.7

Load Metric
    - Update regarding possibility of AP/UB players getting paid

- Howard Lederer's new, lame legal defense
    Damn, count me in... this right here sold me.

How long are we talking about the Cereus Poker Payments?
    Will it be over the .01 to the dollar as expected?
    Are we slamming Annie Duke?
    -Please say yes

For my buddy Howie....

Did he get new threads?
    Is he doing ok?
    Is he gonna move to "Africa" to "build a school" with his buddy Jesus?

Load Metric

I think I've been pretty direct in my criticism.
    I know, and its clearly not making a difference, no? So call in and make him address it live on radio. Pretty easy to avoid your posts, much harder to avoid the topic when he's asked directly. How about this. If you call in and he somehow dodges the question or gives an unsatisfactory answer, I'll call in and ask it again. If he dodges it still, maybe someone else will call in and ask it again. Howzaboot that?

If posting your concerns gets you nowhere, pick another avenue. The radio show is pretty much the perfect next avenue to go down.

Load Metric
    Show begins at 7:30pm PDT on Monday, September 10th, 2012.

Notice the late starting time and the Monday (tonight) start date. There will be no show on September 11th.
    What's going down tomorrow? You can tell us.

Load Metric

I know, and its clearly not making a difference, no? So call in and make him address it live on radio. Pretty easy to avoid your posts, much harder to avoid the topic when he's asked directly. How about this. If you call in and he somehow dodges the question or gives an unsatisfactory answer, I'll call in and ask it again. If he dodges it still, maybe someone else will call in and ask it again. Howzaboot that?

If posting your concerns gets you nowhere, pick another avenue. The radio show is pretty much the perfect next avenue to go down.
    In addition to this, am I the only one who finds this line a bit questionable: "Daniel Negreanu slams Mason Malmuth regarding last week's 22Q Foundation Ironman Podcast on this site"

No mention of VPR in that at all?
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Prank call to the Jaime Gold Trop Trop poker room obv...
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Load Metric

He would call in but for some reason this internet ASSCLOWN jsearles would rather have every see what a whiny bitch he is then rather stand up and ask a direct question. Or it might be the fact that he is not allowed to use the phone after 9 PM cst. But i do think he would rather bitch, whine and cry on an internet forum rather than call and talk to druff like a man. just my opinion and it may be wrong but call in and see where that goes and if you are worried about him having your number get a dam google voice number and use it to call in

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by realchaser74 View Post

He would call in but for some reason this internet ASSCLOWN jsearles would rather have every see what a whiny bitch he is then rather stand up and ask a direct question. Or it might be the fact that he is not allowed to use the phone after 9 PM cst. But i do think he would rather bitch, whine and cry on an internet forum rather than call and talk to druff like a man. just my opinion and it may be wrong but call in and see where that goes and if you are worried about him having your number get a dam google voice number and use it to call in
    Your 38 is showing braj... take a chill pill, and breathe before you kick the shit our of irrational mathematics...

RAIN MAN ON FIRE YO

Load Metric

You all must have missed my previous HOF radio segments????

When I am hours east of Vegas and have a wife and young child sleeping, talking on the phone isn't the best play for me. Combine with that, AT&T sucks ass here and I often have to stand in the drive-way to get reception.

Load Metric

When I am hours east of Vegas and have a wife and young child sleeping, talking on the phone isn't the best play for me. Combine with that, AT&T sucks ass here and I often have to stand in the drive-way to get reception.
    so standing in your drive way to a few minutes to ask about your money will disturb your wife and kid? you are not the only one that is east of vegas and has kids. If the money means that much to you and you want to get the wife to quit asking where your money is then she should understand a few minutes to make a call or did you not tell her and she is looking for the missing money?

Load Metric

so standing in your drive way to a few minutes to ask about your money will disturb your wife and kid? you are not the only one that is east of vegas and has kids. If the money means that much to you and you want to get the wife to quit asking where your money is then she should understand a few minutes to make a call or did you not tell her and she is looking for the missing money?
    The juvenile insults over my $75 are helping your cause Holmes. If you don't see why Druff slow paying multiple members is an issue, then I don't know what else to say here????

Load Metric

The juvenile insults over my $75 are helping your cause Holmes. If you don't see why Druff slow paying multiple members is an issue, then I don't know what else to say here????
    I never said it wasn't an issue but after time it gets old to hear you whine about in every fucking thread. just nut up tell the old lady you got business to take of and call the fuck in problem solved

Thread Information