Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: {SERIOUS BUSINESS} Stuart 'Team Razor' (last name omitted) has now Graduated from Trolling to Issuing Threats. SEEK PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY YOU DELUDED PIG

Banned
    Load Metric

{SERIOUS BUSINESS} Stuart 'Team Razor' (last name omitted) has now Graduated from Trolling to Issuing Threats. SEEK PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY YOU DELUDED PIG

Here are some lovely PM's I got from Stuart this afternoon which pretty much sum up just how severe his obsession is for me. I have had lots of trolls over the last 6 years, but Razor is off the deep end and has this really creepy man-crush against me that defies explanation

He has truly set the bar higher than any other troll

Just a hunch, but I imagine he is upset that I created a thread last night where I posted all the screen shots of how often he has been dialing my Google Voice number recently

It numbers in the dozens now in just a couple of short weeks. Often one after the other. It's absurd. This is not an isolated incident. This kind of crap has been going on since late 2009. As I mentioned in another thread, I have had to change two phone numbers in the past solely because of Stuart. Looks like this will be the third

Long and the short of it is that Stuart has a picture of a 93 Honda Civic I flipped for a nice profit 3 months ago, and an ad to one of several companies I've been doing a variety of independent work for. Obviously he decided to dig around Google with my phone number and managed to find a couple of old listings I had up and then an archived copy of a long since expired Craigslist ad.

So this is the first PM I get this morning....

You want to make things personal?

It's your shout.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/biz/28873xxxxxx.html

I fire back with my own brand of venom and he responds with this gem....

get back on your leash you fucking dancing monkey and if you come anywhere near me again or call me threatening me for half an hour I will blow up your excuse for a life.

This is just the start.

It's your choice.

http://www.spreadmyad.com/sacramento...acramento-xxx

that is pure comedy when Stuart is accusing me of calling him and threatening him LMAO. I posted the call logs of how often this fucking neanderthal has been blowing up my phone, leaving multiple messages, calling non stop over and over. Then he has the audacity to imply that I am 'threatening' him.

HOF

Ok here is the next gem...

Re: You want to make things personal?

Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    seek psychological help for your obsession
    I have the keys to your kingdom including... job details plus employer/employee address, your own personal address plus family photos.

Your destiny is in your hands Marty.

Anyway this is what I am stuck dealing with.

Some retarded drunk caveman 13,000 miles away scouring Google for anything linked to me and then issuing threats because I called him out for being a stalker and a creep and a very obsessed individual.

The funniest part to me is that I have been trying to get rid of this psycho for a long time, but he just keeps coming like flies on a fresh turd.

Stuart is welcome to post my replies to him where I basically destroy him and tell him to go fuck himself and to shove his silly threats up his fat ass.

What a complete imbecile on so many levels. Stuart is way past addicted to me. It's like he feels somehow connected to me and we are 'mates', when the reality is that he is just another mosquito that I have to keep swatting away over and over

Oh and for those of you who didn't know already, yes he did try to pay me $300.00 to lie and tell people we hung out in Vegas together. That is 100% true lol

fucking pathetic

TIGHT LIFE

Load Metric
    Take your trash elsewhere, Druff is trying to make a forum people want to read.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    This was not the route I would have advised you to take.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    +1.

I think this site should be devoted to interesting conversations on female orgasms, Jessica Simpson, Celebrity Apprentice, etc. and the troll/e-fight threads should be left on Donkdown. Druff, please get rid of this thread and encourage Jewdonk to repost it on Donkdown.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRazor View Post
    This was not the route I would have advised you to take.

oh you mean telling the TRUTH about how sick and disturbing your obsession with me is ?

this is not a new thing. You and I both know how long this has been going on.

You need to get help

Everything I just said in the OP is 100% true and you are one sick fuck who needs to get a dog or a cat or maybe do some volunteer work with retarded children.

you don't even realize how fucked in the head you are Stuart

do you deny making almost 100 INTERNATIONAL calls to me and leaving well over a dozen messages in the last couple of weeks ?

I guess I'm just making that up

Load Metric
    and now time for a brief intermission

Load Metric
    God damn it's depressing how serious people take the internet.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post

This is more the route I advise anyone to take.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I think you two are in love with each other.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    I have had to change two phone numbers in the past solely because of Stuart. Looks like this will be the third

Martin, How you doing my man?
    Let me through you a another bone....Google voice has an option to block a number from calls and text.....The more you know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post

ban both of them and call it a day

i'm tired or reading shit like this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    +1.

I think this site should be devoted to interesting conversations on female orgasms, Jessica Simpson, Celebrity Apprentice, etc. and the troll/e-fight threads should be left on Donkdown. Druff, please get rid of this thread and encourage Jewdonk to repost it on Donkdown.

This is definitely one of the reasons I never opened an account on DD. Starting threads to bash somebody is just so juvenile & not what this place should be for. Try & stick to quality posting.
    I guarantee, absolutely nobody cares. Not your verzion of events or Razor's.
    Just change your number & move on with your life. Obviously Razor(& others)will never change when it come to you & the sooner you come to grips with that the better for everybody. It's really not that hard to ignore somebody.

Seriously it's not.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Marty....

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    jewdonk, saw you were gone for a few minutes.

Were you feeding winnie her peanut butter?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    lol whats the story with that?

Load Metric
    You guys should just fuck and get it done with.

Load Metric
    Seriously, Marty are trying to get Druff to shut this place down by starting all this retarded shit? Don't you have like 6 or 7 forums of your own on which to do this. We get it you don't like Razor and you don't have a life so you have to constantly remind everyone. Please just stop it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Allen View Post
    jewdonk, saw you were gone for a few minutes.

Were you feeding winnie her peanut butter?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    lol whats the story with that?
    carrico sets up a challenge on dd where winnie will lick peanut butter from martin's unshaved balls on youtube should jewdonk lose the challenge.
    lol easy bet to lose when you already do it....you know he probably does that all the time and jacks off while poor Winnie licks away.
    Marty, do you put any butter on the chocolate starfish?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    and now time for a brief intermission

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Wow, the same stupid bullshit from Donkdown. Nobody wants to read you "owning souls" with the same recycled garbage you've been spewing for years. Stick to interesting topics with content and not this dumb shit.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Windsor Lockwood View Post
    Wow, the same stupid bullshit from Donkdown. Nobody wants to read you "owning souls" with the same recycled garbage you've been spewing for years. Stick to interesting topics with content and not this dumb shit.

Druff go ahead and delete the thread I could care less

and btw my intent is not to 'own souls' I just want to get rid of Stuart once and for all

you people have no clue just how deeply he is in love with me

fucking embarrassing imo

sometimes when my phone rings, I just shake my head in disbelief that he just keeps calling and calling and then making posts all over multiple sites

so when I serve him up a little of his own brand of trolling, he immediately starts making threats to out personal information

what a piece of garbage

Thread Information