Thread: Is Not Denying the Results of the 2020 Election, "Woke"?

Bronze
    Load Metric

Is Not Denying the Results of the 2020 Election, "Woke"?

I need some help from some of you guys who are experts on wokeness.

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 4.12.29 PM.png
Views: 377
Size:  994.1 KB

Comments

splitthis: Tard

TheXFactor: WOKE

Load Metric
    No. It just means you are retarded.
    Last edited by devidee; 03-23-2022 at 02:26 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post

LOL

imagine thinking this is a legitimate president with a real election being held

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    It is genuinely crazy that a significant number of people in USA think the 2020 election wasn't free and fair. Terrible for democracy within US in general

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

LOL

imagine thinking this is a legitimate president with a real election being held

IMAGINE BUYING INTO A NEVERENDING GRIFT THAT HAS YET TO AND WILL NEVER PRODUCE SHIT ALL FOR PROOF. COME ON DUDE. BIDEN IS A JOKE BUT SO IS THE STOLEN ELECTION HORSESHIT. SOUNDS LIKE FUCKING DEMS AFTER TRUMP WON FFS. AT LEAST YOU GUYS DIDNT CRY THO.

Comments

dwai: fuck off owl fucker it's a joke, get a clue

devidee: Rigged elections only happen in other countries.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    The great fraud of the 2020 election was the coverup of the long time influence peddling by the Biden Crime Family. Hunter's laptop has all the damaging information about multi millions of dollars that flowed to them from China, Ukraine and Russia. This story would have destroyed Biden's campaign.

Here's Biden saying it was Russian disinformation just before the election. The liberal press is now having to admit it was not Russian disinformation.

Remember high tech banning the story as misinformation?

Why is the press now admitting the story is real? Because it's pretty clear that Hunter is going to be indicted and the media is preparing to not have shit all over their faces when the indictments come down. Trouble is....they still have shit all over their faces.

Psaki keeps dodging the question of whether Joe is sticking to his story that it was Russian disinformation. Joe can't admit anything. The "10% to the big guy" means Joe and Jill were getting filthy rich off Hunter's peddling the influence.

If the republicans take over the house and senate in the coming midterms I think we are going to see an impeachment proceeding.

The Bidens have never been entrepreneurs. They've never made money legitimately in the private sector. They went into politics and got rich peddling political influence.

Comments

country978: lol @ uncle joe for saying in this video that hunter is an honorable man. He knocked up his dead bros wife ffs

Dan Druff: correct

TheXFactor: WRONG. NOT WOKE.

circuitp:
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-24-2022 at 05:48 PM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Virtually no one can withstand the temptation of 49 years in politics.

Our founders never envisioned a permanent political class. 49 years is a perversion and I’m certain Biden became a pervert.

The same is true of the other permanent fixtures on both sides of the aisle. Pelosi and McConnell are a combined 72 years? They too are wealthy and corrupt. Insider trading and all matter of corruption.

Believing the President or an ex President will be convicted is to betray that you have absolutely no understanding of how power works though. A sweet naiveté.

Broken government

Comments

tigerpiper: urcorrectsir

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Trump has the vocabulary of a third grader and he has no idea what "woke" means other than he thinks his base thinks its an insult. Brooks is as far from woke as it gets, yet he pisses off Trump and gets insulted. its not about idealogy with Trump but blind loyalty. He could just as easily be on the left, center, or whatever. All he cares about is him.

Of course, you knew this when you asked.

Comments

circuitp: total bias without factual basis

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post
    Trump has the vocabulary of a third grader and he has no idea what "woke" means other than he thinks his base thinks its an insult. Brooks is as far from woke as it gets, yet he pisses off Trump and gets insulted. its not about idealogy with Trump but blind loyalty. He could just as easily be on the left, center, or whatever. All he cares about is him.

Of course, you knew this when you asked.
    Interesting take. “Woke” has replaced “gay” as a slur.

Comments

tigerpiper: Trump would call him an N if he thought it made sense

country978: Its in addition to gay not as a replacement. both are now slur

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by band_user View Post
    It is genuinely crazy that a significant number of people in USA think the 2020 election wasn't free and fair. Terrible for democracy within US in general
    blows my mind as well... your guy lost, work harder next time GOP

Diamond
    Load Metric
    they cheated fair & square due to changing the rules at the last minute via mail in ballots to get rid of trump. obvious this is the no bullshit reason when you see you see that biden won 1/19 bellweather counties when thats the stat for the guy who loses every time

Comments

Bilbodoggins: LOL "cheated fair and square"! (I have no idea what the rest of the post means but that there is funny, I don't care who y'ar!

circuitp:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    hanson, since u like to come on this forum and talk politics, naturally u should let the most talented political "pundit" on the site, thesideGOD, play on the live stream. i will even get drunk and hit on the poker bunny for the fans

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    hanson, since u like to come on this forum and talk politics, naturally u should let the most talented political "pundit" on the site, thesideGOD, play on the live stream. i will even get drunk and hit on the poker bunny for the fans
    I don't control the HCL lineups but I am sure that Ryan Feldman would allow a drunk microstakes PFAer to play the normal $100-$200NL game.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I agree with mickeycrimm.

The real tragedy of the 2020 election was the constant mainstream media assault on Trump, which culminated in a horrendous incident of censorship and coverup regarding the Hunter laptop thing.

Even the excuses given at the time for the censoring of the laptop story made no sense. When publications over 100 years old are being banned from Twitter for reporting a (legitimate) story, you know shenanigans are afoot. How can anyone deny this?

As voted, I believe Biden actually won, but there's a good chance he wouldn't have, if the Hunter Biden story were allowed to be shared, and if it were treated as actual news.

I'm not a conspiracy guy, but there was a conspiracy in this case between mainstream media and social media to suppress the Hunter story, in order to keep Trump from winning again.

So while I don't think the election was "stolen" in the electoral sense, Biden was given an unfair and unethical major assist from the media.

Load Metric
    I mean, who in their right mind wouldn’t trust 400 pound black women to count the votes.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I don't control the HCL lineups but I am sure that Ryan Feldman would allow a drunk microstakes PFAer to play the normal $100-$200NL game.

Get me in the 25-50 straddle game. I got 20k id blow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I'm not a conspiracy guy, but there was a conspiracy in this case between mainstream media and social media to suppress the Hunter story, in order to keep Trump from winning again.

I’m not a conspiracy guy, but the modern American electorate gets its “NEWS” from infotainment (aka mainstream media) and social media.

The tragedy of the 2020 election is the tragedy of democracy without the 4th estate.

However, I think we both have to admit we miss Brad Parscale and his shenanigans.

Thread Information