Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Asperger's Test

Load Metric
    I would but i really don't care to meet new people and the doctors office is the best place to go and meet new people and catch some kind of wierd shit that will kill you some day

Load Metric

Over the last year or so I've become much less social and developed a disdain for going out and meeting new people. Not sure why.

Name:  RainMan-060609.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  202.8 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff,

in your own way you are way too social and care way way way too much about what other people think to have aspergers imo.

i seriously doubt a kid growing up with aspergers would be frequenting party lines and hooking up with chicks off of them.
    And you have shown time and time again you will go to ridiculously absurd lengths to defend any defamation of your character, where noone with aspergers would give a shit what some stranger over the internet thinks of them.
    Last edited by ErickAA; 09-10-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Load Metric

Like a Boss

Load Metric
    26 umm ...

Is there anyone that really didn't see how the questions and answers lead to a score. Is there anyone that wasn't influenced by knowing full well what the answers would do to the score you got.

32 now ...

Better take it again ...

34 now ...

Think I'll check my gmail, then failsite1, then failsite2, then twitter, then gmail again, then pfa New posts, then failsite1, then ...

36 ...

Tests are stupid!

ps - I thought Aspergers was where you swear uncontrollably, or was it a green vegetable ... - w/e.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

AVG MAN

Silver
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    what does 9 mean?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dad View Post
    26 umm ...

Is there anyone that really didn't see how the questions and answers lead to a score. Is there anyone that wasn't influenced by knowing full well what the answers would do to the score you got.

32 now ...

Better take it again ...

34 now ...

Think I'll check my gmail, then failsite1, then failsite2, then twitter, then gmail again, then pfa New posts, then failsite1, then ...

36 ...

Tests are stupid!

ps - I thought Aspergers was where you swear uncontrollably, or was it a green vegetable ... - w/e.
    LOL, solid.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    The test assesses five different areas. Autistic-like responses will show poor social skill, attention switching, communication and imagination, and an exaggerated attention to detail. In other words, geekiness. You scored 12. The ranking below provides some idea of where that AQ fits in.

Load Metric
    19 - Avg male scientist and avg physicist.. LOL
    @hotshott74 on twitter

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    The test assesses five different areas. Autistic-like responses will show poor social skill, attention switching, communication and imagination, and an exaggerated attention to detail. In other words, geekiness. You scored 12. The ranking below provides some idea of where that AQ fits in.
    Yes, that's the ticket! I'm not autistic, I just have superhuman creative abilities.

Load Metric
    scored 31

32 - 50 Scores over 32 are generally taken to indicate Asperger's Syndrome or high-functioning autism, with more than 34 an "extreme" score.

So I'm a borderline Nut Case?

Explains a lot actually.

The first time I ever heard of Asperger's Syndrome I thought "thats me"

Now I know.

Just another brick in the wall.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Druff,

in your own way you are way too social and care way way way too much about what other people think to have aspergers imo.

i seriously doubt a kid growing up with aspergers would be frequenting party lines and hooking up with chicks off of them.
    And you have shown time and time again you will go to ridiculously absurd lengths to defend any defamation of your character, where noone with aspergers would give a shit what some stranger over the internet thinks of them.
    Thanks, I think.

I don't think I have Asperger's. It's just a stupid thing trolls like to say.

Like all insults, it has a grain of truth, to where I have certain qualities in common with people with Asperger's (such as remembering numbers, noticing patterns, having specific requirements/routines for the way I do things, etc.)

However, I am good at feeling people out, understanding their reasoning for feeling/acting the way they are (even if I disagree with it), and reading people's reactions to me.

For example, I have very rarely been rejected by girls. This is not because all girls find me appealing, but because I am really good at sensing a girl's interest or lack of interest in me. Guys with Asperger's are notoriously terrible at that.

I think it's a sliding scale sort of thing. Some people have very little in common with those with Asperger's. Some people, like me, have certain traits seen in an Asperger's diagnosis, but lack certain other key traits they would need to have Asperger's. Some people clearly have Asperger's. Some people are beyond that and are fully autistic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

However, I am good at feeling people out, understanding their reasoning for feeling/acting the way they are (even if I disagree with it), and reading people's reactions to me.

This is a huuuuge part of poker skill imo

Load Metric

Load Metric
    35. I win.

edit- just saw realchaser scored 38. what a spacker
    Last edited by Wiganer; 09-11-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Druff,

Thanks, I think.

I don't think I have Asperger's. It's just a stupid thing trolls like to say.

Like all insults, it has a grain of truth, to where I have certain qualities in common with people with Asperger's (such as remembering numbers, noticing patterns, having specific requirements/routines for the way I do things, etc.)

For example, I have very rarely been rejected by girls. This is not because all girls find me appealing, but because I am really good at sensing a girl's interest or lack of interest in me. Guys with Asperger's are notoriously terrible at that.

I think it's a sliding scale sort of thing. Some people have very little in common with those with Asperger's. Some people, like me, have certain traits seen in an Asperger's diagnosis, but lack certain other key traits they would need to have Asperger's. Some people clearly have Asperger's. Some people are beyond that and are fully autistic.
    I don't think anyone does, actually. It's just an excuse to be a douche bag.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    I don't think I have Asperger's.
    I don't think anyone does, actually. It's just an excuse to be a douche bag.
    Right on, bro. I feel the same way about cerebral palsy.

Thread Information