Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Griner and her clit done goofed up

Load Metric
    Griner spent all of 2020 completely shitting on the United States. Now she’s begging for help.

LULZ

Sorry giant, African dyke. Do the crime, do the time.

Comments

BUBBLES: yessir

Silver
    Load Metric
    JOHN MARSHALL
    Thu, July 7, 2022 at 3:17 PM·3 min read

PHOENIX (AP) — They shared laughs, smiles, memories. There also were tears, fears, unease.

Through the range of emotions, one common thread bonded them together: Brittney Griner.

Wearing “BG” shirts and holding signs, several hundred fans gathered for a public rally in support of Griner on Wednesday, hoping their sentiments would reach the WNBA player 6,000 miles away in a Russian jail cell.

“It's really painful and hard to watch, and it's really taken a toll on a lot of us,” said Kelly Gedney of Surprise, Arizona. “We can feel the fear that she has. It's scary to me that she's in a cage when she is traveling to her court cases. She's been wrongfully detained and we're going to do everything we can to get her home.”

Griner has spent the past four months in a Russian prison and is currently on trial. She's accused of possessing vape cartridges containing cannabis oil when she arrived at the Moscow airport while returning to play for her Russian team, facing a prison term of up to 10 years if convicted.

The WNBA and U.S. officials have worked to free Griner, without success. Griner was able to send a handwritten letter to President Joe Biden, saying she feared spending the rest of her life in prison while pushing the administration to not forget about other American detainees.

President Biden called Griner's wife, Cherelle, on Wednesday to tell her that he is working to free her as soon as possible.

“One hundred thirty-nine days have passed since my wife has been able to speak to me, to our family and our friends,” Cherelle Griner said during the rally, stopping to compose herself several times. “I'm frustrated my wife is not going to get justice. I know you all are frustrated, too. That's why you're here.”

The rally at the Footprint Center, home of the Phoenix Mercury and Suns, was part celebration of Griner's accomplishments on and off the court with a call to action.

The rally featured videos of Griner giving back to the community, dancers and a dramatic poem reading as many of Mercury teammates sat together in chairs on the right side of the court.

Might have been the most cringe thing I've seen in my entire life. Fuck these hoes!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    JOHN MARSHALL

PHOENIX (AP) — They shared laughs, smiles, memories. There also were tears, fears, unease.

Through the range of emotions, one common thread bonded them together: Brittney Griner.

Wearing “BG” shirts and holding signs, several hundred fans gathered for a public rally in support of Griner on Wednesday, hoping their sentiments would reach the WNBA player 6,000 miles away in a Russian jail cell.

“It's really painful and hard to watch, and it's really taken a toll on a lot of us,” said Kelly Gedney of Surprise, Arizona. “We can feel the fear that she has. It's scary to me that she's in a cage when she is traveling to her court cases. She's been wrongfully detained and we're going to do everything we can to get her home.”

Griner has spent the past four months in a Russian prison and is currently on trial. She's accused of possessing vape cartridges containing cannabis oil when she arrived at the Moscow airport while returning to play for her Russian team, facing a prison term of up to 10 years if convicted.

The WNBA and U.S. officials have worked to free Griner, without success. Griner was able to send a handwritten letter to President Joe Biden, saying she feared spending the rest of her life in prison while pushing the administration to not forget about other American detainees.

President Biden called Griner's wife, Cherelle, on Wednesday to tell her that he is working to free her as soon as possible.

“One hundred thirty-nine days have passed since my wife has been able to speak to me, to our family and our friends,” Cherelle Griner said during the rally, stopping to compose herself several times. “I'm frustrated my wife is not going to get justice. I know you all are frustrated, too. That's why you're here.”

The rally at the Footprint Center, home of the Phoenix Mercury and Suns, was part celebration of Griner's accomplishments on and off the court with a call to action.

The rally featured videos of Griner giving back to the community, dancers and a dramatic poem reading as many of Mercury teammates sat together in chairs on the right side of the court.

Might have been the most cringe thing I've seen in my entire life. Fuck these hoes!
    Honestly living here in Phx we get more of this drivel then the rest of the country does Im afraid (doesnt help the Mercury are sucking the tailpipe no pun intended this season without her). She screwed up end of story.. BTW theres some messed up pics that have gotten out well not messed up but they seriously make me question if Brittany isnt Trans or even Intersexed.. She literally is flatter then a prepuescent girl (some pics leaked out her literally no shirt on) if you cut her hair short youd swear it was a dude.. I wonder if anybodys checked her T levels... Name:  brittneygrinner.jpg
Views: 765
Size:  112.3 KB

Comments

Entropy: That's a dude in my book

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If those pics are real, I wonder if she's intersex or something, and that explains why she dominates women's basketball so much.

Very strange.

Where's Britney Griners Clit when we need him most?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Biden gets outplayed by foreign leaders... again. Or maybe he's playing himself.

Russians have wanted convicted arms dealer Viktor Bout back for awhile now, but he's serving a 25-year sentence in the US.

Biden took the bait, and offered Bout back to the Russians in exchange for Griner and Paul Whelan, accused of espionage.

Russia got this offer weeks ago, but isn't responding. It's possible they will demand even more.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/27/polit...ler/index.html

Biden was apparently inspired by a much less-followed prisoner swap in April -- Trevor Reed for Konstantin Yaroshenko. However, that trade made a lot more sense, and had bipartisan support. Reed apparently had some kind of physical altercation with police officers in Russia, and Yaroshenko was a pilot involved in smuggling cocaine. Releasing a coke-smuggling pilot back to Russia is a lot less of a big deal than giving them back an arms dealer.

It is unclear if Whelan really was a spy, or if Russia was just being paranoid. His family denies he was spying for the US. It is possible that Russia only wants to release Griner and not Whelan, and is waiting for an offer to only ship Britney and her clit back.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It should be noted that Bout is a really bad dude and a serious international criminal:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Bout

In fact, the 2005 movie "Lord of War", starring Nicholas Cage, was largely based upon him and his activities.

Trading this guy for Britney Griner, of all people, is mind-bogglingly stupid.

Of course, Obama did something equally stupid, paying 400 million dollars to the Iranians for American hostages, and then Iranian officials clowned him on national TV, bragging about their "victory" over America.

Democrats are so bad at foreign policy. If you're going to make prisoner trades, make them for relatively equal crimes (such as the Reed/Yaroshenko one above), not a pot smoker for a major arms dealer.

Load Metric
    The Russians need Viktor Bout so he can sell them more arms to keep the war in the Ukraine going. Trump would have released him for nothing as a favor to his pal Putin.

Lord of War was a great movie.

Load Metric
    Name:  modeath.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  43.0 KB

Revisited the movie (meh) and am reading this book on this guy now.

While the film isn't great it does capture the breadth of his dealings well, which includes heavily arming the Taliban pre-9/11.

Basically was adept at circumventing laws and making his bones in Africa pre-2000 where you could literally fly under the radar most of the time. Was known in the States but not deemed a bit enough problem for awhile. Eventually did, and eluded authorities for years.

Probably had the book thrown at him unjustly given the murkiness of his operation but a real piece of shit/historical threat to America and its patently insane that we are exchanging a WNBA player for a warlord.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    JOHN MARSHALL

Honestly living here in Phx we get more of this drivel then the rest of the country does Im afraid (doesnt help the Mercury are sucking the tailpipe no pun intended this season without her). She screwed up end of story.. BTW theres some messed up pics that have gotten out well not messed up but they seriously make me question if Brittany isnt Trans or even Intersexed.. She literally is flatter then a prepuescent girl (some pics leaked out her literally no shirt on) if you cut her hair short youd swear it was a dude.. I wonder if anybodys checked her T levels... Name:  brittneygrinner.jpg
Views: 765
Size:  112.3 KB
    Funky cold Medina, Shiela was a man

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It should be noted that Bout is a really bad dude and a serious international criminal:

In fact, the 2005 movie "Lord of War", starring Nicholas Cage, was largely based upon him and his activities.

Of course, Obama did something equally stupid, paying 400 million dollars to the Iranians for American hostages, and then Iranian officials clowned him on national TV, bragging about their "victory" over America.

Democrats are so bad at foreign policy. If you're going to make prisoner trades, make them for relatively equal crimes (such as the Reed/Yaroshenko one above), not a pot smoker for a major arms dealer.
    We can trade arms for hostages. Reagan set that precedent, and it worked out really well!

Load Metric
    If those pics are real, I wonder if she's intersex or something, and that explains why she dominates women's basketball so much.

Very strange.

Where's Britney Griners Clit when we need him most?
    Several ppl who’ve look at them closely swear the tats match up exactly so likelyhood of photoshop would be pretty low and I’d have to agree a true intersex has major chromosomal issues either XXY or likely in Griners case XYY. One of my friends in FB is a legit intersex but was able to have kids biologically speaking fairly young now major issues would prevent the same also major health issues tend to crop up once they pass 30yrs old and she’s close to 32 now. Also from a bio perspective short of her having acromegly which she doesn’t show signs of intersex would more closer explain her height rivaling that of Lebron and Kevin Durant (she’s listed at 6’9”).

Load Metric

Oh but Druff it would be a 2 for 1 trading a pot smoking professional athlete and a possible CIA asset for the worlds worst gun runner sure seems fair to me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Name:  modeath.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  43.0 KB

Revisited the movie (meh) and am reading this book on this guy now.

While the film isn't great it does capture the breadth of his dealings well, which includes heavily arming the Taliban pre-9/11.

Basically was adept at circumventing laws and making his bones in Africa pre-2000 where you could literally fly under the radar most of the time. Was known in the States but not deemed a bit enough problem for awhile. Eventually did, and eluded authorities for years.

Probably had the book thrown at him unjustly given the murkiness of his operation but a real piece of shit/historical threat to America and its patently insane that we are exchanging a WNBA player for a warlord.

Correct. I feel Viktor Bout's history is being under-discussed, probably intentionally.

Huuuuuuuuge difference between shipping a guy like this back and sending some run-of-the-mill cocaine-smuggling pilot like we did in April. The latter was just a nobody who broke drug dealing laws, whereas Bout is a major international criminal. It sets a horrendous precedent to ship such a criminal back to a country which manages to grab a semi-famous American on a minor drug charge.

Either do prisoner exchanges based upon relatively equal level offenses, or don't do them at all.

Biden is so bad on foreign policy, it's just mind boggling.

Load Metric
    Biden gets outplayed by foreign leaders... again. Or maybe he's playing himself.

Russians have wanted convicted arms dealer Viktor Bout back for awhile now, but he's serving a 25-year sentence in the US.

Biden took the bait, and offered Bout back to the Russians in exchange for Griner and Paul Whelan, accused of espionage.

Russia got this offer weeks ago, but isn't responding. It's possible they will demand even more.

Biden was apparently inspired by a much less-followed prisoner swap in April -- Trevor Reed for Konstantin Yaroshenko. However, that trade made a lot more sense, and had bipartisan support. Reed apparently had some kind of physical altercation with police officers in Russia, and Yaroshenko was a pilot involved in smuggling cocaine. Releasing a coke-smuggling pilot back to Russia is a lot less of a big deal than giving them back an arms dealer.

It is unclear if Whelan really was a spy, or if Russia was just being paranoid. His family denies he was spying for the US. It is possible that Russia only wants to release Griner and not Whelan, and is waiting for an offer to only ship Britney and her clit back.
    I don't know this for a fact, and it could be BS, but talk in the Moscow expat community seemed to suggest that Whelan wasn't a spy but liked to play act as one and wanted to be a mover and shaker. He has 4(!) citizenships and knew a lot of people in power and business in Russia. It is no surprise he came under suspicion. I have no idea if he did what he is accused of.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

I don't know this for a fact, and it could be BS, but talk in the Moscow expat community seemed to suggest that Whelan wasn't a spy but liked to play act as one and wanted to be a mover and shaker. He has 4(!) citizenships and knew a lot of people in power and business in Russia. It is no surprise he came under suspicion. I have no idea if he did what he is accused of.
    Interesting. I have mixed feelings about Whelan. I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually a spy, and I wouldn't be surprised if Russia just got overzealous and found a way to believe he was.

But I did wonder why he would have been targeted like that if he was totally innocent. Your rumor actually makes sense -- that he did dumb shit which drew too much attention, and they thought he was either a spy or likely enough to be one where he was worth arresting.

I found it hard to believe the narrative that some in the US are putting out, that he was just an innocent regular dude who was just abruptly accused of being a spy for no reason.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think it's a fair trade.
    It's a safe bet the media did a no holds barred smear job on Bout. probably just a guy trying to make money after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
    When it comes to people like Bout the USA has no cred what so over, it's totally standard for the USA to totally make shit up.
    For example, The accusations against Galloway were no joke, he could still be in prison if he didn't dress them down so thoroughly in front of the whole world.

The truth is because of George Floyd we have an obligation to get Griner out of that Russian prison no matter the cost. jk

I haven't been following this, but I wouldn't be surprised if Putin declined this deal, it's really not that great of an offer, imo Putin doesn't support people like Bout.
    Last edited by Entropy; 08-04-2022 at 03:22 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Biden is under tremendous pressure to get this done, because Griner is black, gay, probably intersex, and hates the US, which makes her a rockstar in Democratic circles. Putin is under no pressure at all, so he is probably trying to leverage this into getting A LOT more than just one arms dealer.

Comments

Tellafriend: Corrxt

Load Metric
    Sentenced to 9 years.

Load Metric
    The judge went pretty hard on her considering it was less than a gram.

That being said I would expect her to be home within a month or at the very least by end of year.

Thread Information