Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

that is all

Name:  914f9712417faf8b244bd6ad46d276d7_L.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  152.9 KB

Comments

sonatine:

Entropy: This isn't a ball game, we are on the verge of nuclear war.

Gordman: Entropy offset for deepthroating Putins cock

herbertstemple: Great avatar + Entropy offset rep.

The Boz: Fuck the Ukraine!

1marley1:
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Name:  B3ADF355-27E4-41B1-83E4-FF379E441501.jpeg
Views: 475
Size:  28.1 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  9CF1A48B-D78B-4D6D-A454-26C9B09C34DA.jpeg
Views: 486
Size:  48.5 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  t9xkcq0ox5k81.png
Views: 477
Size:  423.4 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Present day...how many leaders of countries on this planet would stand and fight beside their own soldiers when it really came down to it?

Like many people, I didn't know a ton about this guy before all of this, but at this point, I cant help but have mad respect for him for putting it all on the line.

He had opportunities to leave the country so he wouldn't be captured or killed, but he turned down any offers and chose to stay...right beside his own citizens.

Name:  8w1aye6dq7k81.png
Views: 426
Size:  1.44 MB

Comments

country978: how can you not respect a guy who says "i need ammo not a ride."

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Present day...how many leaders of countries on this planet would stand and fight beside their own soldiers when it really came down to it?

Like many people, I didn't know a ton about this guy before all of this, but at this point, I cant help but have mad respect for him for putting it all on the line.

He had opportunities to leave the country so he wouldn't be captured or killed, but he turned down any offers and chose to stay...right beside his own citizens.

You believe everything you're told, big guy?

Comments

adamantium: fuckoff

Load Metric
    Name:  3E61C5CC-9B89-462C-806B-FA1D78ED70F2.jpeg
Views: 343
Size:  76.3 KB

Comments

dwai: adamantium definitely went full npc woke, he use to be a huge racist fag

v12cl: beat me to it

JACKDANIELS: current thing good / bad

Gold
    Load Metric
    I was trolling you sports fan, but I want to explain a few things. First our media is totally full of shit esp when it comes to war .
    i don't think the nuclear power plant is in danger. Oh it just so happens to be the largest in Europe, it's on fire, what's on fire?
    If it's a reactor core or spent fuel, only then is it's a big deal.

Lindsey Graham's calling for Putin's assassination, oh great.

Here's the ADD version to give you some idea what the media's conveniently ignored.
    6 minutes
    >https://www.bitchute.com/video/33NB5faczvU8/

Comments

devidee: Trudeau/Zelensky sex tape just dropped

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    I was trolling you sports fan, but I want to explain a few things. First our media is totally full of shit esp when it comes to war .
    i don't think the nuclear power plant is in danger. Oh it just so happens to be the largest in Europe, it's on fire, what's on fire?

Here's the ADD version to give you some idea what the media's conveniently ignored.
    6 minutes

We realize what you are saying.

In America we shoot rockets at our nuclear power plants all the time.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Gold
    Load Metric

I don't support the Russian invasion, or believe a word of any of the "denazifying" propaganda. That being said, when the invasion first started the US offered Zelensky and other people in his govt asylum. He chose to stay and fight and he did so, and here we are. But if he had just gone into asylum and Ukraine had just let Russia take the country and install a puppet govt without a fight, A LOT of human suffering would have been avoided. I expect most western leaders were secretly hoping this is what had happened. And it isn't clear we aren't going to end up roughly in that spot anyways, just with a lot of extra death, destruction, misery and destroyed economies.

Comments

Entropy:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

I don't support the Russian invasion, or believe a word of any of the "denazifying" propaganda. That being said, when the invasion first started the US offered Zelensky and other people in his govt asylum. He chose to stay and fight and he did so, and here we are. But if he had just gone into asylum and Ukraine had just let Russia take the country and install a puppet govt without a fight, A LOT of human suffering would have been avoided. I expect most western leaders were secretly hoping this is what had happened. And it isn't clear we aren't going to end up roughly in that spot anyways, just with a lot of extra death, destruction, misery and destroyed economies.

Why would we want that? America, so far, is getting exactly what She wants. Russia stuck on another Afghanistan type quagmire, with NATO supplying weapons to the Ukrainians, is exactly what we want. Poor Ukrainians are just collateral damage in the Cold War 2: Colder.

This can easily change soon, if Russia gets their shit together, but I would bet dollars to doughnuts America does NOT want that.

Load Metric

6 minutes
    Acutally Entropy it doesnt have to be the core or the spent fuel. If they blow up and kill the cooling pumps etc the core will still melt down just like Chernobyl or Fukashima did. It was never direct damage to the core that usually causes a nuclear plant issues, its the inability to keep the fuel in a safe temperature range.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Why would we want that? America, so far, is getting exactly what She wants. Russia stuck on another Afghanistan type quagmire, with NATO supplying weapons to the Ukrainians, is exactly what we want. Poor Ukrainians are just collateral damage in the Cold War 2: Colder.

This can easily change soon, if Russia gets their shit together, but I would bet dollars to doughnuts America does NOT want that.
    Unfortunately, this is just more egg on the face of the Grand Russian Military. They got their asses unceremoniously kicked by US forces (technically it was Russian volunteers if ya believe the Bullshit from Putin) on more than one occasion in Syria. Ukraine is literally taking a playbook from bloody Red Dawn and using the tactics our advisors taught them in asymmetrical warfare. They're bogged down because they can't get fuel in their damn tanks because apparently Russia sucks at logistics which has been a known thing since the Cold War. They had to hope to smash NATO quickly because if they got bogged down, they would've been fucked due to the Fulda Gap causing a chokepoint (and NATO planned to go Tac Nuke to deny the Fulda Gap as a viable route because of it).

Not to mention Russia doesnt have the benefit of a massive military under the Warsaw Pact it used to have. Russia's own military doctrine has turned to needing Tac Nukes in case of an attack on Mother Russia directly.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

6 minutes
    Acutally Entropy it doesnt have to be the core or the spent fuel. If they blow up and kill the cooling pumps etc the core will still melt down just like Chernobyl or Fukashima did. It was never direct damage to the core that usually causes a nuclear plant issues, its the inability to keep the fuel in a safe temperature range.

Shhh! You're ruining Entropys propoganda machine!

Gold
    Load Metric

This is what needs to be understood, the only person with the power to bring about a peaceful resolution to this conflict was Zelensky.
    He didn't do so for his own selfish reasons. Now I see all these headlines about his bravery, he survived 3 assassination attempts. What about all the men fr 18 to 60 y.o.
    who cannot leave and are needlessly being used as cannon fodder.

Load Metric

This is what needs to be understood, the only person with the power to bring about a peaceful resolution to this conflict was Zelensky.
    He didn't do so for his own selfish reasons. Now I see all these headlines about his bravery, he survived 3 assassination attempts. What about all the men fr 18 to 60 y.o.
    who cannot leave and are needlessly being used as cannon fodder.
    Oddly enough I 100% agree hard to say if it’s ego or nationalism but regardless if the government was dissolved a lot of people would not be dead and the population at large would not notice a major life changing event like what is unfolding before us. Literally brother against brother violence with crazy technology weapon systems being used. Hope it stop’s soon.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Biden is scared money

Thread Information