Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Not funny, meaning you. Bad enough if what you stole from the internet was funny or interesting. You can't even do that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Not funny, meaning you. Bad enough if what you stole from the internet was funny or interesting. You can't even do that.
    Name:  8E0B9876-E1F9-4B1B-B211-C81654DAF98A.png
Views: 339
Size:  265.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    FTR you don't watch news, you watch Propaganda.
    And if you are still w/Trump and still don't think you are pro fascism, it is time to wake the F up.

Mickey, Fuck You that Biden is 'sleeping in Delaware' (All your politics can fit on one bumper sticker, you know that?)
    Even if he was doing that it, it is better than Trump (& sickly looking Pompeo) licking his boots at every chance they get.

As a wise woman once said, Trump is "Putin's Puppet". & obviously she was 100% right.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I follow Gen. Jack Keane's analysis of the war in Ukraine as much as possible. Of everyone on cable news he seems to have the best military insight. Here's his take as of yesterday evening on how the war is going:

I don't blame you for being mad, Jimmy. Everyone gets pissed when their ideology blows up in their face.

And it's all over the news that Biden is spending the entire weekend in Delaware.

Do you know who is funding Putin's war on Ukraine, Jimmy? You are. You and your lefty friends. Trump took us to energy independence. Oil on Federal land plus Dakota Access and Keystone pipelines would be supplying at least a couple million barrels a day by now. That's 1.5 million more barrels a day than we are currently buying from Putin. Trump severely damaged Putin's position is the world oil market. If Trump were still president he would have no problem sanctioning Russian oil.

But what did Biden do? He undid everything Trump did. Biden killed the american oil industry. Took us back to dependency on foreign oil. The price of gas has gone up over 50% since Biden took office. We are now paying thru the nose for Russian oil.

What is Putin doing with all all that bigtime dough? HE'S MAKING WAR ON UKRAINE WITH IT!!!!! Biden financed Putin's war.

Don't tell me that you give a fuck about the Ukrainians because you don't. You care much much more about your precious ideology than you do the Ukrainians. You care more about the Green New Deal than you do the Ukrainians. You're a phony piece of shit.

YOU ARE FINANCING THE WAR, JIMMY. PUTIN WOULD BE A BROKE ASS BITCH WITHOUT YOUR HELP.

If Biden were serious he would stop buying Russian oil, then sanction the Russian Central Bank and have the Russians thrown out of the Swift Banking System. NO MORE AMERICAN DOLLARS GOING TO RUSSIA WOULD SHUT DOWN PUTIN'S WAR. But you lefties won't do any of that.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy watching the Russia/Ukrainian war that you created, Jimmy.

You and Biden are a couple of Putin's bitches.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Crippled
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 02-26-2022 at 02:47 PM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    dividee has come along way since sporting his boris78 hoodie, he has semented himself as one of the hof posters along side mickykrimm, dwai and karen nathan

Comments

devidee: Point of clarification: it was a sweatsedo

BetCheckBet: you forgot druff

MumblesBadly: I think you mean the recovering alcoholic splitthis
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    It's now in the news that several Russian banks have been blocked from the Swift Banking System. Don't fall for the bullshit. Random Russian banks don't matter. It's the Russian Central Bank that should be blocked from Swift. Until it's blocked American dollars will still be flooding into Putin's coffers. Biden is punking the American people with his bullshit weak ass sanctions. It's a charade.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  9D2F411D-167A-4C51-AC8E-05120E8D0FB7.png
Views: 319
Size:  229.5 KB

Load Metric
    Uh, oh. Are Russians going to have flashbacks of panzerfausts from decades past?

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Uh, oh. Are Russians going to have flashbacks of panzerfausts from decades past?

A Japanese fly by wouldn't hurt either

Load Metric
    Donald Trump abruptly changed his position, called the actions of the Russian Federation disgusting and added that he was praying for the people of Ukraine.

Earlier, the ex-US President called Putin's decision to start a war in Ukraine "brilliant", and the President of the Russian Federation himself - a "peacemaker".

oh also belarus just greenlit russian nukes being deployed to its soil.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Enjoying my 4dollar plus soon to go up gas. Like Latka Gravis going to war.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 02-26-2022 at 06:23 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Very cute how Anonymous thinks they're going to save the day.

https://twitter.com/YourAnonOne/status/1496976346995638272
    Hey Druff let us know if there's chatter about going to Israel. This is the prophecy of all three major religions.
    AND THEY REALLY BELIEVE IT.

Tip us off so we can go hide in the boonies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Very cute how Anonymous thinks they're going to save the day.

https://twitter.com/YourAnonOne/status/1496976346995638272
    Hey Druff let us know if there's chatter about going to Israel. This is the prophecy of all three major religions.
    AND THEY REALLY BELIEVE IT.

Tip us off so we can go hide in the boonies.
    One of my Bible-believing relatives must be salivating at the prospect of this war escalating to engulf the Middle East, he wants so badly for Jesus to return for the End Times Apocalyptic Party.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    SWIFT retribution is coming.

Load Metric
    Still getting money sent from Europe for land sale hope swift not affected. This guy is slow paying so hard. Pretty sure only Russia affected but this guy will find any excuse. Paying off a year her can't claim the land unless pays in full obviously .

Gold
    Load Metric

See if you think he's lying.

I've never known Putin to be a bald faced liar, going back decades we just ignore everything he says.
    Just a total disregard for Russia's security interests and a total disregard for Eisenhower's warning about the Military Industrial Complex.

Lloyd Austin went from the board of Raytheon to top dog in the military, total corruption at every level incl media..
    What's crazy is if you look at Ukraine's GDP compared to what Hunter Biden's was being paid, it's insane.

Load Metric
    Cyber attacks could be coming against us

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/DmytroKuleba/status/1497558840606400516

There's warnings of Chem Weapons, r/ukraine is good source for information.

This isn't worth dying for, I wouldn't risk my life for Putin or Zalensky. Russian and Ukrainian live's aren't going to improve much until they
    recover assets and the businesses from the Oligarchs. Which is every major industry.

Roman Ambrovich, all of em. Under Yeltsin with help from Americans collaborators they fucking robbed the former Soviet Union of everything
    and still control those industries today. They should seize that stupid soccer club and all their yachts, stocks everything.
    Golden rule is don't take advice from anyone with a degree from Harvard.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...omic-measures/

We, the leaders of the European Commission, France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States condemn Putin’s war of choice and attacks on the sovereign nation and people of Ukraine. We stand with the Ukrainian government and the Ukrainian people in their heroic efforts to resist Russia’s invasion. Russia’s war represents an assault on fundamental international rules and norms that have prevailed since the Second World War, which we are committed to defending. We will hold Russia to account and collectively ensure that this war is a strategic failure for Putin.

This past week, alongside our diplomatic efforts and collective work to defend our own borders and to assist the Ukrainian government and people in their fight, we, as well as our other allies and partners around the world, imposed severe measures on key Russian institutions and banks, and on the architects of this war, including Russian President Vladimir Putin.

As Russian forces unleash their assault on Kyiv and other Ukrainian cities, we are resolved to continue imposing costs on Russia that will further isolate Russia from the international financial system and our economies. We will implement these measures within the coming days.

Specifically, we commit to undertake the following measures:

First, we commit to ensuring that selected Russian banks are removed from the SWIFT messaging system. This will ensure that these banks are disconnected from the international financial system and harm their ability to operate globally.

Second, we commit to imposing restrictive measures that will prevent the Russian Central Bank from deploying its international reserves in ways that undermine the impact of our sanctions.

Third, we commit to acting against the people and entities who facilitate the war in Ukraine and the harmful activities of the Russian government. Specifically, we commit to taking measures to limit the sale of citizenship—so called golden passports—that let wealthy Russians connected to the Russian government become citizens of our countries and gain access to our financial systems.

Fourth, we commit to launching this coming week a transatlantic task force that will ensure the effective implementation of our financial sanctions by identifying and freezing the assets of sanctioned individuals and companies that exist within our jurisdictions. As a part of this effort we are committed to employing sanctions and other financial and enforcement measures on additional Russian officials and elites close to the Russian government, as well as their families, and their enablers to identify and freeze the assets they hold in our jurisdictions. We will also engage other governments and work to detect and disrupt the movement of ill-gotten gains, and to deny these individuals the ability to hide their assets in jurisdictions across the world.

Finally, we will step up or coordination against disinformation and other forms of hybrid warfare.

We stand with the Ukrainian people in this dark hour. Even beyond the measures we are announcing today, we are prepared to take further measures to hold Russia to account for its attack on Ukraine.

That'll show Putin!!!!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

See if you think he's lying.

I've never known Putin to be a bald faced liar, going back decades we just ignore everything he says.
    Just a total disregard for Russia's security interests and a total disregard for Eisenhower's warning about the Military Industrial Complex.

Lloyd Austin went from the board of Raytheon to top dog in the military, total corruption at every level incl media..
    What's crazy is if you look at Ukraine's GDP compared to what Hunter Biden's was being paid, it's insane.

I had my doubts one way or another for a while, but now its confirmed.

You really are a fucking moron.

Holy fucking shit.

How old are you? Im actually genuinely curious how old you are. Based on some of the things youve said, im guessing that you were either nonexistent or in diapers during the cold war and after.

Thread Information