Page 85 of 104 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2064

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    We’re gonna need flexibility now that we’re bombing Moscow

Load Metric
    looks like the deep state and the elites got to RFK JR. too...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs3v1...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Comments

country978: because he doesn't want to suffer the same fate as his father

Gold
    Load Metric
    A totally unbiased assessment within the first ten minutes.

I know the MSM has done a good job of making it seem like Ukraine's got a chance, watch the first ten minutes.

Either NATO takes over the war or Ukraine eventually gets crushed. How would NATO get involved? A false flag, oddly enough
    Bill Kristol keeps tweeting how Russia's planning a false flag. Bullshit NATO must be planning a FF in order to blame it on Russia.
    \The MSM is setting this up by claiming Russia is losing and their only hope is to use tact nukes. That's BS, Ukraine's the one that's desperate.

Under 35? Start jogging you're going to be drafted soon enough.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Gold
    Load Metric
    What a stupid war, nobody believes Ukraine has a chance. Just getting a bunch of good people killed for nothing.

Look at these prisoner swaps, it's almost as if the real goal is to get as many soldiers killed as possible.

Surrender, they pull a prisoner swap and send you right back into the meat grinder. That's bullshit, they need to humanely house all pow's until the war's over.
    No more prisoner swaps.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    of course the Russians did it to themselves again, just like they blew up their own pipeline... they blew up the damn that supplies water to the Crimea Region that they control and legally annexed..... got your iodine pills....???

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    of course the Russians did it to themselves again, just like they blew up their own pipeline... they blew up the damn that supplies water to the Crimea Region that they control and legally annexed..... got your iodine pills....???

If we keep attacking Russia inside their border things are going to get really bad more quickly than I expected. I rather expected another US forever war so it’s looking like I’m going to take an L ….

I recently have come to appreciate that China likes the US bleeding out Russia as it makes them the solid #1 eurasian power but they can’t have the US achieving a victory either. It’s an exercise in edging. Meanwhile China is insulting us in the air and in the South China Sea. Why? Cause they know we are occupied and resources are thin.

Somebody is gonna pop power or water stateside. It’s inevitable.

It’s going great

Comments

Tellafriend: yes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post

If we keep attacking Russia inside their border things are going to get really bad more quickly than I expected. I rather expected another US forever war so it’s looking like I’m going to take an L ….

I recently have come to appreciate that China likes the US bleeding out Russia as it makes them the solid #1 eurasian power but they can’t have the US achieving a victory either. It’s an exercise in edging. Meanwhile China is insulting us in the air and in the South China Sea. Why? Cause they know we are occupied and resources are thin.

It’s going great

Honestly I think you’re way over estimating Russians… they are the most lazy miserable, cheap, crooked white people on earth and there army is only reason there operating is they are being allowed to rape, plunder and pillage….and murder defenseless citizens.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

It’s going great

Honestly I think you’re way over estimating Russians… they are the most lazy miserable, cheap, crooked white people on earth and there army is only reason there operating is they are being allowed to rape, plunder and pillage….and murder defenseless citizens.
    Americans are incredibly self absorbed and generally ignorant of anything non American

Gold
    Load Metric

If you still have doubts about RFK Jr then watch the above, whoa!
    Wouldn't it be great if RFK Jr ran for potus? He is, everyone get fired up.
    and

A First lady with class.
    Name:  cheryl-hines-keep-it-clean-event-in-la-4-21-2017-1.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  159.6 KB

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    $1dollar there's no Nazis. There are impoverished Ukranian's (and undercover IDF/mossad) who will pose with various flags and join various groups for money.

Let this sink in
    Igor Kholemnoiski is the head of and founder of the European Jewish Council is also the founder of these supposed Ukranian Nazis. He created these Nazis, paid for their Nazi flags.
    Gave these impoverished Ukranians a couple Shekels to go attack Russians in Ukraine. Which eventually led to this war.

This also gives people like Bill Kristol, Jayjami and Zelensky moral justification to support this unprecedented and totally unnecessary bloodbath happening in Ukraine.

Oh they're Nazi sympathizers so it's ok if a couple million die fighting for nothing. Ntm they're making America's grandchildren debt slaves to the Rothchild's in the process.

It's a complex web of deception and it's so evil there are no words to describe it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The stunning amount of corruption on part of the Biden family is key to this story. The amount of cover the media is giving the Biden's has to be pushing the limits of
    what's possible. The double standards and hypocrisy is astonishing. Get your popcorn and enjoy the show.

Did the Hunter and Joe really get $5 mil each from Ukranian sources?

Idk they def got paid, it's interesting Trump's being prosecuted on evidence that is too sensitive for us to see under any circumstances.
    We're just going to have to take their word for it. Their being people who have absolutely no credibility on anything involving Ukraine or Trump.
    wtf.

Until Trump's in jail I'm still; going to assume he's in on the entire ruse. A ruse where one thing is for sure, the American peoples freedom and tax burden are guaranteed to take a massive hit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    the American peoples freedom and tax burden are guaranteed to take a massive hit.

it is inescapable at this point.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  israelamerica.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  53.4 KB
    That pretty much sums it up.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Nuke?
    Name:  1686797731486376.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  606.5 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Peace is just one war away, CHARRRGE!!!!!
    Name:  Commonsense.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  75.7 KB

Comments

sah_24: small hat lols ...

Load Metric

Load Metric
    just a ship of fools w/ Biden at the helm. god save the queen.

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1671271529777336320

Thread Information