Page 72 of 104 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2076

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Oh no, another pro Russian propagandist? Another useful idiot?
    More posts here have lies in them than don't

Yeah, when we look back on history, it is always the good guys that set up torture chambers, (and banned books).

All bullies need beta males & anyone siding w/Russia is exactly that.
    Russian loving creeps picking Goliath over David.

Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    to expose the major corruption of the US and Ukraine Govts.

Russia planned Kherson torture centers, say international lawyers

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/02/europ...ntl/index.html
    “I was kept here for 11 days and throughout that time I heard screaming from the basement,” Ihor, who asked CNN not to reveal his last name for his protection, said. “I was stabbed in the legs with a taser, they use it as a welcome. One of them asked what I’d been brought in for and another two of them started hitting me in the ribs.

“People were tortured, they were beaten with sticks in the arms and legs, cattle prods, even hooked up to batteries and electrocuted or waterboarded with water,” he added.
    that's funny cause that's what the guy said the Ukrainians were doing and has video evidence of it....

and also you now know that it's true, cause JewTube took it down already..... ( no offence to Jews ).....
    Last edited by 1dollarboxcar; 03-02-2023 at 12:40 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

1dollarboxcar: it truly is a Nazi Govt.
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Here is the real scoop as told by a decorated American war hero:

Comments

country978: good listen
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    anyone who has ever studied Stalingrad, even superficially, knows how this supposed war will end, at least militarily.

Load Metric
    You can't get the real scoop on what's going on in Ukraine by Biden and the corporate media. They are playing Americans for suckers with the "Ukraine will win!" bullshit. Russia will never allow NATO on their Ukrainian border. It's a national security issue with them. They will fight to the death over it. And their military is not on the ropes like Biden and the media want you to believe.

Here is the sober Ukrainian reality as we speak:

Comments

country978: wonder if jayjami or jimmyg will watch this video
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    @mickeycrimm

I have the ability to separate partisan politics from history and truth.

Unlike Druff and practically everyone else, I make a great effort to separate my personal preferences from a clarity about the world as it is. I won’t get my way. I’m resigned to that.

I know you will appreciate this listen as a trip down memory lane and what journalism once meant. There is no journalism anymore. There is no longer a 4th estate (the press) in America. There is political infotainment. Druff enjoys it. Obsesses over it apparently.

America cares no more than Druff about journalism as a respected profession, resource and critical institution in the survival of democracy.

Twitter is not journalism. Name me a trusted outlet. We are fucked.

Bob Woodward has been all over the lot during his career. Clearly liberal. There was a time Democrats were anti-establishment and anti-war. Now it has flipped. I mean don’t kid yourself, there is still a uni-party for the most part now.

You cannot deny the times during which Woodward learned his craft. I could use another All The President’s Men screening about now.

I thoroughly enjoyed his description of news back in the 60’s and 70’s.

I’m all over the NordStream pipeline story with Seymour Hersh. Listened to him a fair bit recently. Great American & Pulitzer Prize winner. Sadly, he has lost his fastball @ 85. He can’t hold a train of thought - not as bad as Binden. Still sharper than most of the crap reporting from idiot millenials

Gold
    Load Metric
    That video Mickey posted painted a very grim picture of how things are going in this war. He said its essentially a lost cause but nobody wants to acknowledge that it was a mistake and so we just keep going. Its alarming, really. It could and should have been avoided.

I used to think/hope Sanlamar was a bit of an alarmist always saying how fucked we are but he was just early to the party because its becoming quite obvious how serious and deep our problems are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    That video Mickey posted painted a very grim picture of how things are going in this war. He said its essentially a lost cause but nobody wants to acknowledge that it was a mistake and so we just keep going. Its alarming, really. It could and should have been avoided.

I used to think/hope Sanlamar was a bit of an alarmist always saying how fucked we are but he was just early to the party because its becoming quite obvious how serious and deep our problems are.
    Zero attempt made by the US for a negotiated settlement. There is no interest. The goal is to crush Russia militarily, politically and economically.

I need to dive into the trio running this thing behind the scenes. I genuinely think Binden is on the fringes of the Ukrainian situation at this point.

Ukraine is just a chess piece.

Mickey’s video is a reminder about the finite Ukrainian manpower. We will eventually ship manpower too.

Moving equipment over long distances and the funding strategies is good practice for Taiwan. Not joking.

Comments

devidee: Over 70% of US men of fighting age are not physically fit to serve. Taiwan LULZ

Load Metric
    Name:  FEA216D3-E8F6-4D7E-9779-E336CC3FD4E6.jpeg
Views: 213
Size:  39.6 KB

Comments

1dollarboxcar: send more money, cause ....Ukraine winning !!

splitthis: Best front for money laundering ever

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

You see, the key to spreading propoganda is, you have to make it at least somewhat believable

You're not even trying my man.

Comments

devidee: Those numbers were calculated by the Mossad.

Load Metric

sounds like another war we were in from roughly Kennedy to Nixon.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

You see, the key to spreading propoganda is, you have to make it at least somewhat believable

Spell the term correctly, you stupid fucking retard. Kill yourself.

Comments

splitthis: Harsh lol killer spelling bee
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Spell the term correctly, you stupid fucking retard. Kill yourself.

Ok, you got me...

I'm surprised at your extreme mental acuity in that you were able to counter my comment with a spelling error.

Well done!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Zero attempt made by the US for a negotiated settlement. There is no interest. The goal is to crush Russia militarily, politically and economically.

I need to dive into the trio running this thing behind the scenes. I genuinely think Binden is on the fringes of the Ukrainian situation at this point.

Ukraine is just a chess piece.

Mickey’s video is a reminder about the finite Ukrainian manpower. We will eventually ship manpower too.

Moving equipment over long distances and the funding strategies is good practice for Taiwan. Not joking.
    San, you're one day ahead of the Chinese foreign minister and CNN.

China's foreign minister equates possible supply of weapons to Russia with US military support for Taiwan

“Why does the US ask China not to provide weapons to Russia while it keeps selling arms to Taiwan?” Foreign Minister Qin Gang asked during a news conference.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I've resisted posting this long enough. I hope you can cope.
    If you are going to support Zelensky and his crew you might as well know what you are supporting.
    This is the real basis of this war and much much more.
    Imo This is the most important issue in the world ainec and you've never heard about it.
    Now you can understand why there's no serious attempt to end this unprecedented bloodbath.
    Now you can understand why it seems they are hell bent on expanding this into NATO V Russia.
    Please debunk away, that would be nice.

https://streamable.com/hyc6y9
    Want more proof? Viewer Discretion is Advised
    https://odysee.com/@Qane:c/720_30_1.42_Sep132022:b

Comments

Gordman: nobody gives a shit about anything you have to post. it was the same when you started posting almost 2 years ago, and nothing has changed where we could give 2 shits

Load Metric
    "US may shift focus from Ukraine to Southeast Asia."- German Defense Minister.

Name:  2F3D23DD-5B80-488C-A814-CB60C1B49106.jpeg
Views: 209
Size:  30.3 KB

Load Metric
    Pentagon blocks Biden administration from reporting possible Russian war crimes in Ukraine to The Hague court — The New York Times

Hmmm. Now what possibly could be their reasoning here?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Pentagon blocks Biden administration from reporting possible Russian war crimes in Ukraine to The Hague court — The New York Times

Hmmm. Now what possibly could be their reasoning here?

THE PENTAGON IS BASICALLY A MOSSAD SAFEHOUSE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Sean Hannity edited out parts of his conversation with Donald Trump on Fox News where the former President said he would allow Russia to take over parts of Ukraine as part of a peace deal.

Dystopian hellscape.

Comments

Sanlmar: Edit out the peace. Play to the finish or 2030.

Thread Information