Page 61 of 104 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2065

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post

HAHA retard fuck nuts or are you a Trudeau cum guzzler CUNT, with the female picture you posted on this forum the other day and then deleted in the thread u started about your fake liver illness that you admitted too!!?? do all society a favor and ask Trudeau to help you with your assisted suicide, i mean who the fuck does that ( starts a thread about their own fake life threatening liver ailment!!?? and then admits they lied about it !!?? ) you are a pathetic person !!

i tried to refrain to use these type of comments on this forum, but you are really just a dumb fuck pathetic person....

AND BY THE WAY, NICE FAKE SCREENSHOT OF YOUTUBE TAKING DOWN THE CONTENT.... CAUSE THEY DIDN'T, THE VIDEO IS STILL UP AND SO IS PATRICK'S CHANNEL, YOU ARE A TYPICAL DUMB FUCKING LIBTARD THAT SAYS THEY BELIEVE IN FREE SPEECH UNTIL THAT SPEECH DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU, AND SO YOU RESORT TO TRY AND SILENCE FREE SPEECH OR THE OTHER SIDE OF A STORY THAT YOU DON'T AGREE WITH CAUSE IT HURTS YOUR LITTLE FEELINGS.....

nice try fake ass idiot, video still up and so is the channel.... where is your nearest assisted suicide center? you need to go visit it.... sorry .... not sorry....
    here's the video that you claim you got taken down.... LMAO

from previous page in this thread https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...=1#post1059776

here is the link to his/her pathetic lie about their own fake liver ailment..... FUCKING PATHETIC PERSON https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...concerns-liver
    Thank-you. YouTube has been contacted once more.

I will let you know
    fake ass BITCH..... you wouldn't be able to find your way out of a 3 sided cardboard box.....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Thank-you. YouTube has been contacted once more.

I will let you know
    fake ass BITCH..... you wouldn't be able to find your way out of a 3 sided cardboard box.....
    Sorry for turning you around. You don't know what to believe. That's obvious with your Ukraine war monger position.

I don't really care about this Russian YouTuber but shining a light on a liar requires no effort and I hope the worst for him regardless.

I am not jumping on every small victory against the communist horde but this clip demonstrates the futility of Russian aggression. Ukrainians are not going anywhere. End of story. The fact they have many interested allies just further cements the outcome
    Last edited by limitles; 11-12-2022 at 07:29 PM.

Load Metric
    The White House has announced more aid to Ukraine.

Les, do you think Ukraine will do a better job of buying crypto with this aid money than they did buying that worthless FTX shit with the prior aid we sent them?
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The White House has announced more aid to Ukraine.

Les, do you think Ukraine will do a better job of buying crypto with this aid money than they did buying that worthless FTX shit with the prior aid we sent them?

What magic account does all of this money come from?

Comments

1dollarboxcar: the endless fund of the American workers taxes, and i'm not happy about it !!

Load Metric
    @ Limitles, your buddy Patrick almost got it today from the Ukrops, if you take his channel down how are you gonna see him die??

Load Metric
    JUST IN - White House requests $37.7 billion in new Ukraine funding.

Load Metric
    Wonder whos gonna get shot for the misfires that landed in Poland today.. They need to control their shit their firing indiscriminately before they invoke Article V by sheer stupidity. 2 farmers killed. Poland in emergency meeting tonight. Poland going to be tempted to accidentally retaliate.. This is how major wars get started in reality. I mean NK and SK shooting across the DMZ is normal. This is not especially when civilians are the ones who are victims of the stupidity. Poland has zero love loss from their time under the Soviet thumb.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Wonder whos gonna get shot for the misfires that landed in Poland today.. They need to control their shit their firing indiscriminately before they invoke Article V by sheer stupidity. 2 farmers killed. Poland in emergency meeting tonight. Poland going to be tempted to accidentally retaliate.. This is how major wars get started in reality. I mean NK and SK shooting across the DMZ is normal. This is not especially when civilians are the ones who are victims of the stupidity. Poland has zero love loss from their time under the Soviet thumb.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1592605372980027392

Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    @limitles 💩, are you gonna get these twitter accounts taken down too ?? 🤡🤡 🇷🇺 🤔🤔😜

Gold
    Load Metric
    When I woke up this morning I quickly scanned the "Top News" on my phone, which is just straight neoliberal propaganda. And I noticed nothing on the "Russian missile" story, and I immediately surmised it was determined it wasn't a Russian missile after all, and so they were going to make the story quietly go away. As the MSM does, when inconvenient details about a propaganda story they are promoting come out.

Truthfully, unless it is determined the strike into Poland was purposeful (which I doubt) it almost doesn't matter. At this point neither side is using precision missiles and anti-aircraft missiles, so collateral damage like this should be expected. But it is scary on our side how the Neoliberal media is so bent on escalating the conflict as much as possible for their own ends.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    When I woke up this morning I quickly scanned the "Top News" on my phone, which is just straight neoliberal propaganda. And I noticed nothing on the "Russian missile" story, and I immediately surmised it was determined it wasn't a Russian missile after all, and so they were going to make the story quietly go away. As the MSM does, when inconvenient details about a propaganda story they are promoting come out.

Truthfully, unless it is determined the strike into Poland was purposeful (which I doubt) it almost doesn't matter. At this point neither side is using precision missiles and anti-aircraft missiles, so collateral damage like this should be expected. But it is scary on our side how the Neoliberal media is so bent on escalating the conflict as much as possible for their own ends.
    Understand this incident is/was big news for the obvious implications. Every news agency would prioritize this.
    Casting blame towards the media (international) for assuming Russia was behind this must be taken into context.

Russia is the aggressor in it's war against Ukraine. Poland and Russia are sworn enemies. Poland supports Ukraine. At the time of incident Russia had committed a volley of missile strikes across Ukraine. Nato officials were on high alert believing Russia was the obvious culprit.

The media are not escalating anything. Go to school now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Understand this incident is/was big news for the obvious implications. Every news agency would prioritize this.
    Casting blame towards the media (international) for assuming Russia was behind this must be taken into context.

Russia is the aggressor in it's war against Ukraine. Poland and Russia are sworn enemies. Poland supports Ukraine. At the time of incident Russia had committed a volley of missile strikes across Ukraine. Nato officials were on high alert believing Russia was the obvious culprit.

The media are not escalating anything. Go to school now.
    Also, the media reports I watched were quick to emphasize the possibility that this missile incident was simply a mistake.

Load Metric

Sorry for turning you around. You don't know what to believe. That's obvious with your Ukraine war monger position.

I don't really care about this Russian YouTuber but shining a light on a liar requires no effort and I hope the worst for him regardless.

I am not jumping on every small victory against the communist horde but this clip demonstrates the futility of Russian aggression. Ukrainians are not going anywhere. End of story. The fact they have many interested allies just further cements the outcome
    @limitles , oh look your favorite news station is now banned from Nazi land... i mean Ukraine, plenty of Nazi salutes to go around even from children...ooops

Load Metric
    max range of the ukrainian s-300 rocket is 150 km, most likely fired from Lviv, Ukraine that borders with Poland, no russian troops anywhere close to Lviv

Load Metric
    I’ve never given any particular thought to the fact that war provides a massive opportunity for money laundering.

I’m such a child sometimes.

Needed to fill the void that Afghanistan provided for decades. Problem solved.

I’m sure we’d be completely appalled.

Comments

Tellafriend: That’s a gross understatement

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    BREAKING: Biden Admin. Announces New $400M For Ukraine
    Peanuts compared to the $33 billion Obama agreed to give Israel over 10 years. And we’ve given the Palestinians a half billion dollars over the just last year as well.

Load Metric
    Name:  FhtedceXgAACwfe.jpeg
Views: 154
Size:  73.8 KB

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)

ok25:

Thread Information