Page 58 of 104 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2072

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    oooopsie again.... we're finding ISIS and other radicals to fight our proxy wars again .... @les , @JommyG and @sloppyTARD and all the rest of the brainwashed TARDS , the part you really don't want to listen to is at the 2min. 45 second mark..... ALLAH AKBAR .....

edir: don't believe it cause they ( ISIS ) have been bragging about it on their social media.... at 11min in this video....
    Time will tell if Les and JimmyG and their desire for war was the right course. I've never heard a combat veteran speak that way and so I'm sure neither of them are or have any intention of joining the fight in any way. They both think they're a world away. never to be meaningfully impacted by the loss of innocent lives who are nameless and faceless to them. I dislike their toxic, violent and dangerous words. Especially since those words are the extent of their contribution in fighting the fight they want.
    What a sad post. All efforts in support of Ukraine are linked to the freedoms founded in democracy and rule of law.

Freedoms you may take for granted were upheld by people willing to sacrifice their lives.

It is unbelievable that this conversation exists in an American based forum.
    It's sad. But, you are the minority. No mistake there.
    Go away.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Zelensky:

Ukraine needs $38 billion to cover our budget deficit next yr; we need $17 billion to "rebuild the critical infrastructure"; we need $2 billion to rebuild our "electric energy infrastructure"; and we need "not less than $5 billion" for gas and coal purchases.

Keep paying your taxes, goy!!
    I hate to break it to you, but pumping money into corrupt governments that serve our interests has been American foreign policy for the last 150 years.

Comments

devidee: Our? LULZ. Ok, boomer.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Time will tell if Les and JimmyG and their desire for war was the right course. I've never heard a combat veteran speak that way and so I'm sure neither of them are or have any intention of joining the fight in any way. They both think they're a world away. never to be meaningfully impacted by the loss of innocent lives who are nameless and faceless to them. I dislike their toxic, violent and dangerous words. Especially since those words are the extent of their contribution in fighting the fight they want.
    What a sad post. All efforts in support of Ukraine are linked to the freedoms founded in democracy and rule of law.

Freedoms you may take for granted were upheld by people willing to sacrifice their lives.

Go away.
    What's so sad, Les? That you're not a veteran and won't stand up and fight? I didn't advocate any position whatsoever except to say that you and JimmyG are loud mouths and that its easy for you to talk with courage when you know full well you'll never have to back up your words with actions. Your response is nonsensical. I've been very careful not to take hard positions on this war and yet here you are saying I take freedom for granted. In fact, I did mention that time will tell if you and the other war hawks are taking the correct position. I don't know and neither do you. You should be more thoughtful with your words.

Gold
    Load Metric

Go away.
    What's so sad, Les? That you're not a veteran and won't stand up and fight? I didn't advocate any position whatsoever except to say that you and JimmyG are loud mouths and that its easy for you to talk with courage when you know full well you'll never have to back up your words with actions. Your response is nonsensical. I've been very careful not to take hard positions on this war and yet here you are saying I take freedom for granted. In fact, I did mention that time will tell if you and the other war hawks are taking the correct position. I don't know and neither do you. You should be more thoughtful with your words.
    Adam Smith nailed this one 300 years ago, explaining why American progressive upper middle class bourgeoisie who would never serve a day in their lives (or ever recommend their own children serve), are so eager for other people's children to die fighting wars fought on the other side of the world. When it comes to Homo Sapiens, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

“In great empires the people who live in the capital, and in the provinces remote from the scene of action, feel, many of them scarce any inconveniency from the war; but enjoy, at their ease, the amusement of reading in the newspapers the exploits of their own fleets and armies. To them this amusement compensates the small difference between the taxes which they pay on account of the war, and those which they had been accustomed to pay in time of peace. They are commonly dissatisfied with the return of peace, which puts an end to their amusement, and to a thousand visionary hopes of conquest and national glory, from a longer continuance of the war.”

Comments

country978: Les and JimmyG in a nutshell

Load Metric
    Nuclear preseason starts Monday.

Alec Baldwin plays the part of the bombadier

“Steadfast Noon" is likely to coincide with Moscow's own annual nuclear drills, dubbed "Grom"

Name:  B0F826C0-9219-4F5F-B065-3514732E9B74.jpeg
Views: 361
Size:  962.5 KB
    https://www.reuters.com/world/nato-k...ay-2022-10-14/
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 10-14-2022 at 02:11 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Zelensky:

Ukraine needs $38 billion to cover our budget deficit next yr; we need $17 billion to "rebuild the critical infrastructure"; we need $2 billion to rebuild our "electric energy infrastructure"; and we need "not less than $5 billion" for gas and coal purchases.

Keep paying your taxes, goy!!
    That's really a bargain to watch Putin fall.
    If you think Putin is bad wait until you see the monster that replaces him.

Comments

Sanlmar: Mickey selects “regime change” for $500 Alex
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Go away.
    No debate is possible when documented facts are ignored.
    You have outed yourself as an uneducated bumpkin.

What makes this so absurd is that you and a few others are essentially legitimizing communist aggression via your ignorance. It would be laughable if it wasn't so dreadful.
    Last edited by limitles; 10-14-2022 at 07:55 PM. Reason: in

Gold
    Load Metric

What makes this so absurd is that you and a few others are essentially legitimizing communist aggression via your ignorance. It would be laughable if it wasn't so dreadful.
    What facts were ignored? And what is it that leads you to suggest anyone has legitimized communist aggression? This is your 2nd response to me that makes no sense when you consider what I've actually said and not said. You have no valid point so you just make stuff up. Genuis!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Talking

What facts were ignored? And what is it that leads you to suggest anyone has legitimized communist aggression? This is your 2nd response to me that makes no sense when you consider what I've actually said and not said. You have no valid point so you just make stuff up. Genuis!
    Let's go line by line then. You said this. "Time will tell if Les and JimmyG and their desire for war was the right course." The course being taken by the United Nations is to condemn the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine as a violation of international law.

You cannot claim a person or nation desires war when forced to defend itself.

The course one must take when threatened/assaulted is predertermined.

Load Metric

Let's go line by line then. You said this. "Time will tell if Les and JimmyG and their desire for war was the right course." The course being taken by the United Nations is to condemn the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine as a violation of international law.

OH YOU MEAN LIKE THEM PEOPLE FROM THE DONBASS, DONETSK, AND LUGHANSK REGIONS WERE BEING SHELLED FOR 8 STRAIGHT YEARS JUST CAUSE THEY WANTED TO BE RUSSIAN ?? CAUSE THEY ARE ETHNIC RUSSIANS AND NEVER CONSIDERED THEMSELVES AS UKRAINIANS? YOU MEAN THOSE PEOPLE THAT WERE FORCED TO FORM THEIR OWN MILLITIAS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES ( and yes with the help of Russia to form these defense army's ) LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU NEED TO REWIND THE TAPE ABOUT 30 YEARS OR SO AND LEARM THE HISTORY AS TO WHY THERE WAS ALWAYS TUEMOIL IN EASTERN UKRAINE....

DUMB FUCK IDIOT FAGGOT ALCOHOLIC NO NOTHING IDIOT WHO JUST SPEWS NICE CLICHES WITH NO FACTS OR EVIDENCE......
    Last edited by 1dollarboxcar; 10-15-2022 at 05:14 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric

Ok Les, thank you. Now I understand. I don't have the answers. Just like you I have a point of view. I think the stated goals here are to expel the Russians from all territory claimed by Ukraine including Crimea. If this is the goal and the official position of my country then of course I hope we are successful in our pursuits. I hope those responsible for carrying this out have the knowledge and courage to make it happen. If things should escalate to the point where the army has such a great need for soldiers they'll take this 52 year old then I will volunteer to go and kill the Russians.

I think about the individuals though. I think about the soldiers on both sides and I think about the destruction taking place in lives and resources. Millions of people have suffered, are suffering and will suffer still. I want that to stop. I want there to be genuine efforts to make it stop because the suffering that will have to take place in the future to make it stop with pure force alone is only going to be worse for all sides. I don't condone anything the Russians have done and haven't said a word to defend them so to suggest I would condone communist aggression is a big stretch on your part.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Ok Les, thank you. Now I understand. I don't have the answers. Just like you I have a point of view. I think the stated goals here are to expel the Russians from all territory claimed by Ukraine including Crimea. If this is the goal and the official position of my country then of course I hope we are successful in our pursuits. I hope those responsible for carrying this out have the knowledge and courage to make it happen. If things should escalate to the point where the army has such a great need for soldiers they'll take this 52 year old then I will volunteer to go and kill the Russians.
    repeatis
    I think about the individuals though. I think about the soldiers on both sides and I think about the destruction taking place in lives and resources. Millions of people have suffered, are suffering and will suffer still. I want that to stop. I want there to be genuine efforts to make it stop because the suffering that will have to take place in the future to make it stop with pure force alone is only going to be worse for all sides. I don't condone anything the Russians have done and haven't said a word to defend them so to suggest I would condone communist aggression is a big stretch on your part.
    Fine, but again, there is no middle ground when dealing with an invading force. You accept it or not.
    The suffering is completely avoidable but only Russia can call it off.

Gold
    Load Metric
    This war is not good for America, the American People or American interests in any conceivable way.
    In fact the opposite is true, anyone supporting this war has to be trolling.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    This war is not good for America, the American People or American interests in any conceivable way.
    No war can be considered a "good thing". The cold war was a period of unfulfilled threats. It was a draw.
    Now, democracy's sworn enemy resorts to an illegal invasion and nuclear sabre rattling.

It's all for one and one for all. This resolve has been affirmed and calls out any who choose to test it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    No war can be considered a "good thing". The cold war was a period of unfulfilled threats. It was a draw.
    Now, democracy's sworn enemy resorts to an illegal invasion and nuclear sabre rattling.

It's all for one and one for all. This resolve has been affirmed and calls out any who choose to test it.
    The Cold War was a draw?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The Cold War was a draw?
    Meaning all nuclear threats were just that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Big picture....war on Ukraine. The latest Russian tactic, after several setbacks, is to step up the shelling of innocent civilians. Very weak. This nuclear sabre rattling superpower has chosen long range missile attacks on citizens versus a fully committed troop deployment

Understandably, Ukrainians are anything but weak in their resolve. The only other weakness to be targeted would be their reserves. However those reserves are now endless. The free world has recognized this ugly aggression and has vowed to block it.

Russia, deservedly, will be humiliated.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Update. War continues. Typically you would expect a military battle.
    Instead, a so called superpower has elected to target the lives of innocent civilians with long range bombardment.
    Innocent. It's a war crime.

Load Metric
    Instead, a so called superpower has elected to target the lives of innocent civilians with long range bombardment.
    hmmm kinda like the Ukraine Govt. did for the last 8 yrs. to them ethnic Russian innocent civilians who live in eastern Ukraine and their only crime was wanting to be Russian ?
    are them the same type of WAR CRIMES that you speak of? or is this different to support the narrative ??

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    hmmm kinda like the Ukraine Govt. did for the last 8 yrs. to them ethnic Russian innocent civilians who live in eastern Ukraine and their only crime was wanting to be Russian ?
    are them the same type of WAR CRIMES that you speak of? or is this different to support the narrative ??

Kill them all, let God sort them out.

Thread Information