Page 57 of 104 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2080

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

Russia's state Investigative Committee has put out a statement saying at least three civilians died as a result of the attack on the Crimean Bridge, which was likely a fertilizer-laden truck bombing. "According to preliminary data, three people died as a result of the incident. They were presumably passengers of a car, which was near the exploded track. As of now, the bodies of a man and a women have been recovered from the water, their identities are being established," the committee said. Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova at the same time blasted what she called the "criminal logic" of some NATO officials who are positively cheering the attack.

RUSSIA BAD

NO OTHER OPINIONS ALLOWED
    Faggot. This target was a bridge. Understand such an operation is extreme and unpredictable in nature.
    This does not compare to the shelling of housing complexes, hospitals or other civilian dense environments by illegal Russian aggressors.

"While Russia has been accused of targeting civilians throughout its invasion of Ukraine, missile strikes on civilians and civilian infrastructure appear to have increasingly become a distinct tactic with a string of deadly attacks over the past month."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...inian-official

1dollarboxcar: accuse the other guy what you are actually guilty of, works great in American politics, fucking IDIOT !!

Any this question? Did the Ukraine invade Russia? I know the answer but I'd like to hear your take. Go
    @limitles..... LAST FUCKING TIME ( it's not my fault you are always too drunk to remember !! ) THESE PEOPLE IN EASTERN UKRAINE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE RUSSIAN, THEY HAVE ONLY VOTED YES TO IT 3 FUCKING TIMES (starting in the early 90's ) .... MINSK AGREEMENT #1 AND MINSK AFREEMENT #2 AND THE 3RD ABOUT 10 DAYS AGO, THE UKRAINE GOVT. FAILS RO RECOGNIZE THIS AND ANSWERS BY SHELLING AND KILLING THESE CIVILIANS EVER SINCE FOR MANY YEARS ( Ukraine drew first blood against these civilians ) IN ANSWER TO THESE ILLEGAL SHELLINGS, THESE PEOPLE STARTED THEIR OWN MILLITIA TO PROTECT THEMSELVES OF A NEO NAZI UKRAINE GOVT. ( and yes these new army's of the DPR ( Donetsk Peoples Republic ) and LPR ( Lughansk Peoples Repyblic ) are/were backed by Russia....... BECUSE GUESS WHY..... WAIT FOR IT....... CAUSE THEY WANT TO BE FUCKUNG RUSSIAN AND NOT UKRAINIAN YOU FUCKING CANADIEN LIBTARD FAGGOT ALCOHOLIC DUMB FUCK IIIIDDDIIIIOOOOTTTTTT !!

Comments

ok25: Lord have mercy

Load Metric
    @limitles.... Don't PAY ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT THIS GUY SAYS AT THE 13 MIN. MARK, WHY IS IT THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO FAILED HISTORY CLASS ??

13 MIN. MARK BRO.....

Comments

ok25:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    @limitles.... Don't PAY ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT THIS GUY SAYS AT THE 13 MIN. MARK, WHY IS IT THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO FAILED HISTORY CLASS ??

13 MIN. MARK BRO.....

Joe Rogan....gotcha

Comments

1dollarboxcar: i agree, but in reality somethings are real and some things are manipulated lies, just like the covid vax is safe and effective..... up to you to decipher through the BS....

Load Metric
    Name:  75CC34AC-A7D6-4119-8D58-46641BC606A1.jpeg
Views: 342
Size:  1.51 MB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Wow. Putin really fucking up Ukraine this morning…

Name:  24CDCF83-1091-4B7C-A837-122BF88C9142.jpeg
Views: 315
Size:  142.9 KB

Wait a minute. That’s just the Jews bombing Palestinian civilians like usual.

(((Thank God)))

Load Metric
    Name:  C2D15AD5-D61E-4591-A00E-791B2C58ABD1.jpeg
Views: 283
Size:  101.2 KB

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Name:  C2D15AD5-D61E-4591-A00E-791B2C58ABD1.jpeg
Views: 283
Size:  101.2 KB
    Yeah no

Load Metric
    Ooops, I guess I was wrong and entrpy was right.
    The good side of things bombs kids in play grounds and talks like this F'ng guy.
    'We are going to "exterminate" all Ukranians.'

You are a sheep if you think Trump won or (I'm now adding) if you side w/Putin's regime.
    An easily manipulated sheep, that falls for any and all Russian propaganda, (AKA Fox "news".)

GOP hated Russia more than us, then Trump was all "Its a good thing, not a bad thing" and you gusy instantly love Putin.
    WHY? Just like they never proved Trump won, they never explained why it is good to be friends w/dictators.

I'd love to hear the clowns that watch Fox "news" (or anything to the right of Fox) if Obama said he was "in love" w/Kim Jong-Un.

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    LOL what happened to all the Russian propaganda?
    Putin is losin', so Entropy & all the Alex Jones fans go dark?
    Elon even tried to help.

But WTF Pompeo? Of all people to say this, its the one guy that could've.
    But Trump tried to squeeze him for a Biden investigation.
    I would like you to do us a favor, though” from the "perfect" phone call.

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Gold
    Load Metric
    I find Tulsi Gabbard to be a compelling voice for sanity and reason. Here she talks to Joe Rogan. I would support this person for president if she were to run.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: same

Sanlmar: long time fan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I find Tulsi Gabbard to be a compelling voice for sanity and reason. Here she talks to Joe Rogan. I would support this person for president if she were to run.

I’ve posted the New York Nuclear Attack PSA before. Rogan & Gabbard remark about the smiling spokesman who concludes that public service announcement by saying, “we got this”. You just took a nuclear hit. “We got this?”

neocons. it’s all part of the great reset, I guess.

Load Metric
    oooopsie again.... we're finding ISIS and other radicals to fight our proxy wars again .... @les , @JommyG and @sloppyTARD and all the rest of the brainwashed TARDS , the part you really don't want to listen to is at the 2min. 45 second mark..... ALLAH AKBAR .....

edir: don't believe it cause they ( ISIS ) have been bragging about it on their social media.... at 11min in this video....
    Last edited by 1dollarboxcar; 10-12-2022 at 07:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Gabbard's first sentence is wrong and sadly represents a basic lack of knowledge which his deplorable coming from an elected official.

No one could deny Americans have profited heavily from acts of war. Americans own the most extensive record of war mongering the world has ever seen. The latest efforts in the Middle East displayed unabashed private military profiteering.

Someone, somewhere will always profit from selling arms, technology etc. but the Russian/Ukraine war is
    not a proxy war. By definition a proxy war "is a war instigated by a major power which does not itself become involved."

This war was instigated by Russia, full stop.

Shameful start to the Gabbard interview.

Why should America and any other member of Nato or like minded nations stand with Ukraine?
    Because threats to countries who hold value in democracy, the rule of law and individual liberties have been and are very real.

Make no mistake, the formation of NATO, was a direct response to Russian aggressions post WW11 and it's presence today is never more important.

Also, anyone who takes Russian threats re: nuclear war seriously are being led down a garden path.
    Russia is not a country full of suicidal maniacs. There is no winning a nuclear war and everyone knows that.
    All efforts by Russia exerting their influence past their borders would be for not should they decide to lay down the first
    nuclear bomb.

A question. Communism or the fear of it, was the reason Americans fought and died in Korea and Vietnam.
    Does anyone believe those wars were first and foremost the profit motives of certain Americans?
    I'm sure some do but by doing so you would be dismissing the lives of some of the proudest people on this planet.
    Your fellow Americans. Any Ukrainian fighting in this war is doing so for the very same reasons.

Last edited by limitles; 10-12-2022 at 08:34 PM.

Load Metric
    Zelensky:

Ukraine needs $38 billion to cover our budget deficit next yr; we need $17 billion to "rebuild the critical infrastructure"; we need $2 billion to rebuild our "electric energy infrastructure"; and we need "not less than $5 billion" for gas and coal purchases.

Keep paying your taxes, goy!!

Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Zelensky:

Ukraine needs $38 billion to cover our budget deficit next yr; we need $17 billion to "rebuild the critical infrastructure"; we need $2 billion to rebuild our "electric energy infrastructure"; and we need "not less than $5 billion" for gas and coal purchases.

That's really a bargain to watch Putin fall.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Zelensky:

Right. I mean, this can just happen forever without any consequences…

Name:  EFBE4CBA-94DB-4320-B98F-1AD00A14F153.jpeg
Views: 215
Size:  160.3 KB

Right. I mean, this can just happen forever without any consequences…

Name:  EFBE4CBA-94DB-4320-B98F-1AD00A14F153.jpeg
Views: 215
Size:  160.3 KB
    Pretty sure we are good here

Load Metric
    Zelensky:

imagine being this fucking retarded

fuck Ukraine you stupid n-word lover

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    oooopsie again.... we're finding ISIS and other radicals to fight our proxy wars again .... @les , @JommyG and @sloppyTARD and all the rest of the brainwashed TARDS , the part you really don't want to listen to is at the 2min. 45 second mark..... ALLAH AKBAR .....

edir: don't believe it cause they ( ISIS ) have been bragging about it on their social media.... at 11min in this video....
    Time will tell if Les and JimmyG and their desire for war was the right course. I've never heard a combat veteran speak that way and so I'm sure neither of them are or have any intention of joining the fight in any way. They both think they're a world away. never to be meaningfully impacted by the loss of innocent lives who are nameless and faceless to them. I dislike their toxic, violent and dangerous words. Especially since those words are the extent of their contribution in fighting the fight they want.

Load Metric
    I see people playing poker at acr from the Ukraine.

Thread Information