Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2057

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    Anthony Blinken U.S. Secretary of State " today Russia believes it has annexed 4 regions in eastern Ukraine from forced voting by having Russian soldiers go door to door and force them to vote Pro Russian " but here's how it really went down.... oooopsie again
    Russian creep

Hey American intelligence, check out this creep.....

Any local favouring Russian efforts is not welcome here.
    You're not from here.
    You should and will be investigated and I will point the finger at you.
    ok make sure to tip off the Pentagon false information Bots too, can't hide the truth forever....

Load Metric
    Anthony Blinken U.S. Secretary of State " today Russia believes it has annexed 4 regions in eastern Ukraine from forced voting by having Russian soldiers go door to door and force them to vote Pro Russian " but here's how it really went down.... oooopsie again
    Russian creep

You're not from here.

Update. Surprisingly, informing authorities re: pro Russian comments/activity on this site
    was not that difficult. I leave it to them.
    yeah and you're probably on your 5th booster shot too . because ya know they are so SAFE and EFFECTIVE....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Russian creep

You're not from here.
    ok make sure to tip off the Pentagon false information Bots too, can't hide the truth forever....

Normally I would not attribute this classic to a failure like you. But as a one off I'll do it.

You're a faggot. You're a mental midget. I will destroy you one way or the other.

Load Metric
    Anybody been on Quora lately and seen the plethora of russian bots asking the dumbest shit like. What if Russia launched a single nuke to get the USA and Nato to back off.. Or What will the USA and such do when Russia finally uses a tactical nuke on Ukraine. I mean seriously?? Its a slam dunk if Putin gets that stupid. A launch of a single Nuke by russia anywhere near Nato would result in mass counter force smashing by US UK and France to wipe every nuke storage and launch facility off the map and a smoldering hole.. A Tactical nuclear use would result in even China and company cutting off Russia and likely removal of Putin by force by his loyal underlings finally. (News already buried the story of the attempted assassination a short time ago when afterwards several of his security detail suddenly disappeared never to be seen again..Likely in shallow graves with execution by pistol to the back of the head).

I mean hell if Russias maintenance on their nukes is as good as their conventional forces and information thats leaked out indicates it could be even worse (reports of cracked fuel cells in solid rocket engines are plentiful and potential that even their warheads could fizzle or even fail to go critical due to radiation leaks frying their electronics) theyd be suicidal to try and do anything because it could end up with theyd be lucky to hit one or two targets while Russia is turned into a smoldering heap (Id be shocked if their ABM system around Moscow is even viable anymore and truthfully using 10KT nukes to blow up incoming warheads is fucking Atari video game shit not reality anymore and more likely to do more harm then good anyway with the massive volume of EMP overhead Moscow from their own ABMs would fry every damn circuit for a 100+mil radius around Moscow if they launched their interceptors its why we dumped the Nikes decades ago).

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: We were separated at birth

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Anybody been on Quora lately and seen the plethora of russian bots asking the dumbest shit like. What if Russia launched a single nuke to get the USA and Nato to back off.. Or What will the USA and such do when Russia finally uses a tactical nuke on Ukraine. I mean seriously?? Its a slam dunk if Putin gets that stupid. A launch of a single Nuke by russia anywhere near Nato would result in mass counter force smashing by US UK and France to wipe every nuke storage and launch facility off the map and a smoldering hole.. A Tactical nuclear use would result in even China and company cutting off Russia and likely removal of Putin by force by his loyal underlings finally. (News already buried the story of the attempted assassination a short time ago when afterwards several of his security detail suddenly disappeared never to be seen again..Likely in shallow graves with execution by pistol to the back of the head).

I mean hell if Russias maintenance on their nukes is as good as their conventional forces and information thats leaked out indicates it could be even worse (reports of cracked fuel cells in solid rocket engines are plentiful and potential that even their warheads could fizzle or even fail to go critical due to radiation leaks frying their electronics) theyd be suicidal to try and do anything because it could end up with theyd be lucky to hit one or two targets while Russia is turned into a smoldering heap (Id be shocked if their ABM system around Moscow is even viable anymore and truthfully using 10KT nukes to blow up incoming warheads is fucking Atari video game shit not reality anymore and more likely to do more harm then good anyway with the massive volume of EMP overhead Moscow from their own ABMs would fry every damn circuit for a 100+mil radius around Moscow if they launched their interceptors its why we dumped the Nikes decades ago).

This is classic ignorance wrapped up in ideology. This poor soul believes all he says but in that vein many holy wars have been fought. Democracy is built on the will of the majority. Anything else is a strong-arm tactic.
    Alternatives to the democratic process cannot be tolerated.

Also, state aggression will not be tolerated. Oh Russia, you big bad boy. We are so scared of you. No. Ukraine, on it's own will not lay down to you and neither will the rest of the free world.

It is truly astonishing witnessing Americans favouring Russians in world politics. Losers, I will put a nail in your forehead a.s.a.p.

OMG the nuclear threat is so daunting......yes the immediate shelling of our neighbourhoods produces similar results, but still.

And do you give two shits if nuclear obliteration becomes a thing?
    So there are no more Taco Tuesdays. Other than that
    just lay down.
    Last edited by limitles; 09-30-2022 at 09:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Should I shy away from aggressions aimed at the safety and prosperity of family?

Boxcar answer

As a Ukrainian, should I lay down to any aggressor?

Boxcar answer

Do you worry about nuclear threats when
    deployment of such weapons would involve all?

Boxcar answer

DivEEDE OR whatever is not a funny guy. He is an idiot like the others presented in this thread.
    These fools will not go away. It is upon us to disengage

and goodbye.
    Last edited by limitles; 09-30-2022 at 10:41 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    I absolutely will. It’s blowing up. Wow, Putin going ham.

We missed the window to attempt peace.

I recently listened to this video where Kisin describes life in Russia. The Russian psyche. I was touched by it as I recall. Def moved the needle on my thinking a bit.

an hour video is a big ask.
    Listen 8:15 —> 15:00 as Kisin describes Russia’s experience with democracy in the ‘90’s and why democracy holds little appeal to your average middle aged Russian and why Putin was looked on with some favor

He’s been a little hit or miss on other topics but he has an audience in me.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-30-2022 at 11:14 PM.

Load Metric
    Note the Nordstream attack was outside the borders of Ukraine… whether US or Russia was,responsible.

Binden telegraphed this is exactly what he’d do with Nordstream if Ukraine was invaded fwiw.

Is energy worldwide now going to be a target?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Note the Nordstream attack was outside the borders of Ukraine… whether US or Russia was,responsible.

Binden telegraphed this is exactly what he’d do with Nordstream if Ukraine was invaded fwiw.

I truly do not get your take.

Anyone on the receiving end of a Russian aggression/invasion, including loss of innocent lives,
    will not accept any wordplay from a dictator.

It is that simple. You do not negotiate after a rape;
    It does not work that way and never will.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Spot on. San is bordering on dictator coddling

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

What grade are you in? Oh you're just a dumb American. I get it.

Seriously though get fucked.

You should not have thought out loud. Only you can be embarrassed but

Comments

ok25: Your prime minister is the dumbest head of state in world history.

Silver
    Load Metric

What grade are you in? Oh you're just a dumb American. I get it.

Seriously though get fucked.

You should not have thought out loud. Only you can be embarrassed but
    Victoria Nuland also stated their intentions should Russia act

Putin bad? End of discussion? CRINGE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    I absolutely will. It’s blowing up. Wow, Putin going ham.

We missed the window to attempt peace.

I recently listened to this video where Kisin describes life in Russia. The Russian psyche. I was touched by it as I recall. Def moved the needle on my thinking a bit.

an hour video is a big ask.
    Listen 8:15 —> 15:00 as Kisin describes Russia’s experience with democracy in the ‘90’s and why democracy holds little appeal to your average middle aged Russian and why Putin was looked on with some favor

He’s been a little hit or miss on other topics but he has an audience in me.

lots of chatter about the US instructing the UK to tell Ukraine no to any peace when the opportunity presented last spring. long game. but who makes these decisions and who is supposed to...

Load Metric
    russian loansharks aka 'the microcredit industry' is telling people being shipped off to war that they will be issued loans of thousands of dollars to buy the shit they literally need to be in a war.

98% approval rate.

up to 1% _per day_ interest.

everything you can imagine they do to collect is pretty much 100% accurate.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    When the pipelines were first sabotaged I admit I assumed Putin himself had done it for one reason or another, eg. to undercut domestic opposition. However, the lack of details since from the US MSM and the quickness with which they moved on is making it more and more likely the US (or possibly Ukraine) did it IMO. Sort of like when you hear there is a mass shooting and no details leak out for a couple days, you can be sure it was a black shooter or a Muslim terror attack. I feel this story (or non story as it is) is starting to reach that territory.

Comments

dwai: you think?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    russian loansharks aka 'the microcredit industry' is telling people being shipped off to war that they will be issued loans of thousands of dollars to buy the shit they literally need to be in a war.

98% approval rate.

up to 1% _per day_ interest.

everything you can imagine they do to collect is pretty much 100% accurate.
    more blueanon conspiracy theories

reported to Druff for spreading misinformation

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    When the pipelines were first sabotaged I admit I assumed Putin himself had done it for one reason or another, eg. to undercut domestic opposition. However, the lack of details since from the US MSM and the quickness with which they moved on is making it more and more likely the US (or possibly Ukraine) did it IMO. Sort of like when you hear there is a mass shooting and no details leak out for a couple days, you can be sure it was a black shooter or a Muslim terror attack. I feel this story (or non story as it is) is starting to reach that territory.
    Perhaps Biden wasn’t explicit enough for you. Let me help

Gold
    Load Metric
    If I believe what I've read the Ukrainian army is routing what's left of the Russians. They have poor morale, low supplies and are being killed in the hundreds or thousands per week. It seems its only a matter of time before they are entirely expelled from all of Ukraine, Crimea included. I read of no setbacks with Ukraine, only "good" news. I also hear that Putin is a rat and is threatening use of nuclear weapons. Does anyone expect that the Russians are going to be entirely expelled from land they now claim as their own and just accept defeat?

Comments

ok25: Gulping down propoganda from the left titty

Load Metric

Just gonna leave this here.. Im sure its just a coincidence after all.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/u-s-n...s-were-damaged

Comments

Sanlmar: You gotta tip cap when a man does what he says he’s gonna do … old school

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Well done moron!

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...solate-germany

Thread Information